CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams

nocti

Inspired by a recent post about venom being absent from the site as of late, I set off on a venture to resuscitate an old thread about this fucking piece of subhuman shit, only to find it has completely fallen off the site; even the archive.

If I was a mod here, upon banning a couple of sad bastards, I would immediately sticky a thread that cunted this complete and utter oxygen wasting pile of shame incarnate. Talentless, pointless, fucking clueless, yet acting constantly as if the exact opposite was the case with his smug as fuck demeanour. A true fucking cuntbreed worthy of a strict diet of potassium cyanide. 

If listening to his music doesn't send you into an incandescent rage that could fuel one of Jordan's vibrators, then attempt just for a second to watch the footage of his child's birth (Google "two cunts one baby").

During his drug-addled faggotry in the 90s, an old Brit awards ceremony had Gary Barlow making the frankly sanctimonious speech of "Please spare a thought for Robbie and what he is going through" and all I could do was hope it was a fucking windscreen.

In a month of rather alarming but subconsciously expected deaths, let's hope this fucking twat is a wildcard.

• Like 1

A good nom Nocti. This cunt has been pissing me off since he first appeared along with the other 4 cunts he started out with.

Like you say,an overblown cunt who thinks he's the fucking God of music. I haven't seen the child birth footage nor do I want to. It's not as though it's the first time it has happened. And who is he to spread it all over the net anyway? Cunt.

I would agree with the nom, but have met him on two occasions, once through work and once privately. He really is not a bad bloke and did come out with a great line when asked what he thought of the experience of watching his first child born,

"it's like watching your favourite pub burn down"

Good line , not bad for a Northerner.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would agree with the nom, but have met him on two occasions, once through work and once privately. He really is not a bad bloke and did come out with a great line when asked what he thought of the experience of watching his first child born,

What,full of sadness?

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don't want to resort the broken clock line, but every now and then, these cuntstorms come out with things that make us all chuckle; although to be honest that was about as funny as toothache, and is also fucking hijacked from decades ago.

When I were a lad back in the late 80s, we used to go to an under 18s club in Kingston upon Thames. Twas good, they'd play acid house and Hip Hop and we used to have a right old time getting off our faces on Old English cider and LSD. Every so often they would bring a live act act on. We saw some good stuff. Hijack, the dude who made 20 seconds to comply, Rebel MC, Prodigy ect. One week they announced a new 'band' that were sure to be the next best thing. It was Take That...

They got about halfway through whatever bollocks they were singing before having to run from the stage under a volley of absolutely everything that anyone could lay their hands on. Fuck knows why the organisers decided to let them perform at was essentially and acid house rave for a bunch of chavvy under 18s.

It was one of the best nights of my life.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

When I were a lad back in the late 80s, we used to go to an under 18s club in Kingston upon Thames. Twas good, they'd play acid house and Hip Hop and we used to have a right old time getting off our faces on Old English cider and LSD. Every so often they would bring a live act act on. We saw some good stuff. Hijack, the dude who made 20 seconds to comply, Rebel MC, Prodigy ect. One week they announced a new 'band' that were sure to be the next best thing. It was Take That...

They got about halfway through whatever bollocks they were singing before having to run from the stage under a volley of absolutely everything that anyone could lay their hands on. Fuck knows why the organisers decided to let them perform at was essentially and acid house rave for a bunch of chavvy under 18s.

20 seconds , same bloke as bring forth the guillotine

28 minutes ago, deebom said:

Because it was down to you to rid the world of them for the rest of us.

You had one job Deebers,one job...........

One of the worst 'I hate the publicity but look at what I'm doing now' hypocritical fuck-wit cunts.

This talentless bastard should never have got above the level of being a fucking Butlins red coat.

4 hours ago, deebom said:

You can't beat a good bottling

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you think Robbie shagged Nicole Kidman while they were murdering that Sinatra track together? They always struck me as the sort of cunts who deserved each other.

Isn't there a rumour of him being an iron?

Or have I just started it?