CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southerners vs Northerners

southerncunt

Just now, Frank said:

You appear to be a touch sensitive, minkey. Offhandish and not within the good spirit of the Corner. 

I apologise. Stupid me, I thought trying to be a cunt was part of the raison d'etre of the site. No, on second thoughts, fuck off Frank.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Taking an s out of part of my post to implicate me as a thick bastard is low even for you.

I still don't understand the social care references. Obviously as a northerner you were severely beaten as a child, but surely you are over that now?

Social workers are civil servants therefore civil servants are social workers you dick. I would not edit your post to make you look stupid, you do that well enough on your own.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I fucking absolutely detest northerners. They say southerners are cold, aloof and unfriendly, and that they are cheerful and welcoming. Utter bollocks. By cheerful, they mean loud and obnoxious, and they are about as welcoming to outsiders as the camp commander of Auschwitz was to the Jews.

The north is a desolate fucking shit hole. Higher levels of crime, lower life expectancy, lower educational standards, and higher unemployment. I'd quite happily summon the ghost of Thatcher so she could finish the job she started of desolating the whole fucking place. We need a second Harrying of the North. God bless the conqueror.

You mean the one who wiped out the southerners?

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Social workers are civil servants therefore civil servants are social workers you dick. I would not edit your post to make you look stupid, you do that well enough on your own.

I was a civil servant, but I was never a social worker... come to think of it, I was never very civil nor very social....

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The faultless reasoning of a genius. 

I have to keep it simple so you can follow my reasoning. Did you know that nobody from Norfolk has ever won on Mastermind or University Challenge?

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have to keep it simple so you can follow my reasoning. Did you know that nobody from Norfolk has ever won on Mastermind or University Challenge?

Won?

You mean "been on" don't you?

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have to keep it simple so you canthdmy reasoning. Did you know t hat nobody from Norfolk has ever won on Mastermind or University Challenge?

I didn't, Manky. But as an autistic collator of lists, I'm not suprised that you have got an extensive knowledge of the history of programmes that showcase the memorising skills of others on the spectrum.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I didn't, Manky. But as an autistic collator of lists, I'm not suprised that you have got an extensive knowledge of the history of programmes that showcase the memorising skills of others on the spectrum.

I might have lied about that 'fact' but don't let me stop you wasting hours trying to prove me a liar. I remember University Challenge from years ago, when Manchester University got banned for several yeats for turning up pissed and ruining the whole show. Best episode ever.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I might have lied about that 'fact' but don't let me stop you wasting hours trying to prove me a liar. I remember University Challenge from years ago, when Manchester University got banned for several yeats for turning up pissed and ruining the whole show. Best episode ever.

Admit it, Manky, you've missed our little chats haven't you? I know I have.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You cheating slag.

I bet you never thought about our little chats while you were 'away'. Not with Jonathan King and Rolf Harris singing lullabies to you at bedtime.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I bet you never thought about our little chats while you were 'away'. Not with Jonathan King and Rolf Harris singing lullabies to you at bedtime.

Manky, I'll be thinking about them on my deathbed, to remind myself that if I can face the painful agony of attempting to communicate and be comprehended by a semi-sentient Mancunian, then death in comparison should be a breeze.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't let this shackledragging sheepshagger divide us, the Abo-taunting cunt. He's probably a fucking Kiwi anyway.

Believe me Baws, we don't need the antipodean cunts to divide us. We can do it perfectly well ourselves.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Could be worse, I could be a northern property tycoon with at least 20 properties in the rental market, just think I could sell all my portfolio and have hundreds of pounds.

Or you could be a southern cunt who couldn't afford a garage down the road and then complains to the govt that they need to help 1st time buyers because London is soooo expensive... here's a tip.. MOVE where it's cheaper, dozy cunts.

I laughed like fuck when the DH moved from London to Leeds... some staff were genuinely terrified of Leeds, they thought it was one big drugged up council estate, with big black men driving round in BMWs, stoned out their trees with pistols on the passenger seat... (true story, one member of staff reckoned he'd seen loads of them...).  They were forced to move, because their contracts had stipulated Mobility, which they all ignored since "the govt is always in London".. they tried to get the contracts recinded and screamed at the Unions to help them... tough fucking shit, you signed it...

Then it turned out, when they'd been here for a year or two, they realised that their bedsits in London could pay for a nice 3 bed semi, in a decent area, with views of the hills, and theres' even a fucking Harvey Nicks here... when the jobs moved back south, they screamed again... "not london, with all them big black drug dealers.,...."....

Fucking southern puffs.