CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southerners vs Northerners

southerncunt

5 hours ago, Manky said:

I'm from the North. That makes everyone from the next postcode to the south pole a cunt by default of living elsewhere hence different. God granted me the gift of tolerating others if I so wish. I don't wish so it is a wasted gift. I had some southern mates in my youth but they are all dead now so that is that anomoly sorted.

Probably the worst of the lot are the Cunts from Cheshire. Wannabe southerners but still cling to the kudos of being Mancs for the sheer prestige it would give them in the eyes of the ignorant.

So, Southerncunt. In a nutshell, we are a small country.  We have more people in the local chippy queue than your population. Paul Hogan is a cunt. Dame Edna is a cunt. Ned Kelly is a dead cunt. If I could think of 7 more famous New Zealanders then your country would be as good as Belgium who at least gave us Tintin.

Zane Lowe. He's a kiwi.

Belgium gave us delicious lager.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Zane Lowe. He's a kiwi.

Belgium gave us delicious lager.

Who the fuck is Zane Lowe?   Lager is for girls, puffs, southerners and johhny foreigner 

5 hours ago, Manky said:

You can always tell a cunt from Yorkshire because the twats always fucking tell you. The scouse cunts are only paddy's that could swim. Brummies, 2 million people with a speech defect. Geordie's, thick as fuck and twice as ugly. Norwich, no comment needed. At least we sorted some of our shit out at Peterloo. Cunts the lot of you.

Someone told me that the Welsh are Irish that couldn't swim.

There is no divide. We are united as one multicultural melting pot, at the forefront of a Brave New multicultural World. We embrace our differences and work together as one united but diverse, multicultural people.

Our multiculturalism has allowed us as a united people to overcome the supposed 'North/Sound divide. It is but a chimera, nothing more than an outdated concept for an outdated people.

We have moved on, we welcome each other with open arms as we are a fully integrated multicultural society with Multicultural goals, we are marching forward under the banner of multiculturalism and we all love Manky.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I'm a girl

You might need more proof than that, Gyps.  It's difficult to tell if he's ever been with a girl before.  

14 minutes ago, deebom said:

There is no divide. We are united as one multicultural melting pot, at the forefront of a Brave New multicultural World. We embrace our differences and work together as one united but diverse, multicultural people.

Our multiculturalism has allowed us as a united people to overcome the supposed 'North/Sound divide. It is but a chimera, nothing more than an outdated concept for an outdated people.

We have moved on, we welcome each other with open arms as we are a fully integrated multicultural society with Multicultural goals, we are marching forward under the banner of multiculturalism and we all love Manky.

Ok. I get your drift. Keep taking that medication the nice doctor man gave you,you stupid inbred southern puff.

Multiculturalism is another word for separate development which in Afrkaans is apartheid. 7 of the 10 most segregated communities are in the north west, (the other 3 are in the east midlands) All 10 of the 10 most integrated communities are in the south east. Could this be because our leaders send all the basket cases up north then allocate all the resources down south.

I am not a fan of northern devolution either.

As the great Mr Tony Wilson said, " We shouldn't get involved in the argument  about who is the second city, let London and Birmingham argue about it between themselves"

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Ok. I get your drift. Keep taking that medication the nice doctor man gave you,you stupid inbred southern puff.

Multiculturalism is another word for separate development which in Afrkaans is apartheid. 7 of the 10 most segregated communities are in the north west, (the other 3 are in the east midlands) All 10 of the 10 most integrated communities are in the south east. Could this be because our leaders send all the basket cases up north then allocate all the resources down south.

I am not a fan of northern devolution either.

As the great Mr Tony Wilson said, " We shouldn't get involved in the argument  about who is the second city, let London and Birmingham argue about it between themselves"

You need some multiculturalism in your life Manky. Embrace your inner Somalian.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

No thank you.This man is not for turning.

Thousands of unwanted economic migrants have arrived in the south of england ,many from places of poverty and hardship we could not imagine, I wish those northern cunts would fuck of back to where they came from.

Just now, Eddie said:

Thousands of unwanted economic migrants have arrived in the south of england ,many from places of poverty and hardship we could not imagine, I wish those northern cunts would fuck of back to where they came from.

Racist.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

They are not economic migrants, they are missionaries bringing our light to banish your darkness.

If I could guarantee living to 936 years old to save the deposit, I would buy a bedsit in Tower Hamlets 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't let this shackledragging sheepshagger divide us, the Abo-taunting cunt. He's probably a fucking Kiwi anyway.

Plenty of you skirt wearing lung chomping miserable cunts over here too. Despite that, I look forward to a 'baws post. My experience with jocks here is not usually one with either humour or eloquence.

No, not a Kiwi.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And if I lost everything and had to live in my car I would sell it and buy a mansion in Manchester.

All the mansions were knocked down so the bricks could be used to build the mills when we invented the industrial revolution.

Along with Winston Churchill, Bradley Hardacre ( but not his sons, Morris, Austin and Bentley ) is on my list of heroes.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, deebom said:

Like fuck we are.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Those northern cunts usually do fuck off back up here, the saying may go "it's grim up north", but by fucking christ, it's not half as grim as down there...

Whenever I had the misfortune to have to visit our Dear Ministers or Richmond House for work, I used to come back home, have to scrape the pollution out of my nostrils, have a long hot shower, and often would still end up with a migraine from the shit floating in the air in London. 

It's a fucking disgrace, I've been to a dozen other capital cities, and not a single one is as filthy, grime ridden, and scum infested as London... it's actually embarassing to be associated with the place.

Thank fuck for the Tour de Yorkshire, now the world knows a decent part of the country.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

And if I lost everything and had to live in my car I would sell it and buy a mansion in Manchester.

...and you can't comprehend how fucking stupid you are for still living down there?

Words i would love to hear as a Trident missile operator

"Weapons free. Target London"

Maybe the fish head cunts wouldn't  say them exact words, but by fuck they sound good.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, deebom said:

Racist!

• 4 years later...
Guest Stoolstabber500

The south is full of thick cum guzzlers and low foreheads who all think they're Reggie Kray lul

On 05/02/2016 at 22:55, Guest Manky said:

Words i would love to hear as a Trident missile operator

"Weapons free. Target London"

Maybe the fish head cunts wouldn't  say them exact words, but by fuck they sound good.

So true like that scene from 28 Weeks Later when London gets Firebombed but even better lul

8 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The south is full of thick cum guzzlers and low foreheads who all think they're Reggie Kray lul

So true like that scene from 28 Weeks Later when London gets Firebombed but even better lul

How do you know? Do you travel there regularly to get your arse reamed?

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

How do you know? Do you travel there regularly to get your arse reamed?

Imagine when he arrived back up north...

"It were amaayzin! Carpets, electric, kids runnin round wi' shoes on their feet.. an' you should see what they cover their floors with, line-o-leum! It's the future I tell thee!"

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine when he arrived back up north...

"It were amaayzin! Carpets, electric, kids runnin round wi' shoes on their feet.. an' you should see what they cover their floors with, line-o-leum! It's the future I tell thee!"

Nah it'd be more like "Fucking hell I'm never going back to that deprived, poverty stricken, arab infested shithole again!" 🤮