CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southerners vs Northerners

southerncunt

17 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Nah it'd be more like "Fucking hell I'm never going back to that deprived, poverty stricken, arab infested shithole again!" 🤮

If I'm honest, I wouldn't want to fucking live there. Too many unwashed browns and plastic gangsters (sorry, I meant promising students, talented footballers and aspiring rappers)

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine when he arrived back up north...

"It were amaayzin! Carpets, electric, kids runnin round wi' shoes on their feet.. an' you should see what they cover their floors with, line-o-leum! It's the future I tell thee!"

Does he say that before or after he fucks his whippet? 

Guest Stoolstabber500

This isn't fair pretty much everyone everyone on here is either an extra from Eastenders or an inbred web fingered, sister fucking mutant from Norfolk...Cunts!

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
Just now, stoolstabber5000 said:

This isn't fair pretty much everyone everyone on here is either an extra from Eastenders or an inbred web fingered, sister fucking mutant from Norfolk...Cunts!

It's perfectly simple isn't it? Fuck off. 'It isn't fair' ? 😂 . Hairy fucking minge. 

1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The south is full of thick cum guzzlers and low foreheads who all think they're Reggie Kray lul

So true like that scene from 28 Weeks Later when London gets Firebombed but even better lul

How long have you been showing symptoms? I’d just like to know when I can log back on here without having to suffer your imbecilic mongoloid rantings. I’m not saying that you are a fucking idiot and should be dead. I’m just saying that YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND SHOULD BE DEAD! 

STAY IN

DRINK BLEACH

FUCK OFF

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How long have you been showing symptoms? I’d just like to know when I can log back on here without having to suffer your imbecilic mongoloid rantings. I’m not saying that you are a fucking idiot and should be dead. I’m just saying that YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND SHOULD BE DEAD! 

STAY IN

DRINK BLEACH

FUCK OFF

south-england-north-england-1595381.png

8 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

south-england-north-england-1595381.png

Where is this in the north? Between mama cresswell's black pudding factory and the queue for the dole? 

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Where is this in the north? Between mama cresswell's black pudding factory and the queue for the dole? 

Yeah it's not like the north has vast swathes of unspoilt wilderness and natural beauty or anything is it you thick twat. I imagine seeing something other than grey blocks of council flats and dirty concrete everywhere must be utterly otherworldly to a fucking wanker like you.

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Just a 5 minute walk (20 mins if you do the northern spastic shuffle) from Sellafield nuclear power station. 10 mins walk in the other direction is Scunthorpe Steel Works. Wear a mask if picknicking.

8 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Yeah it's not like the north has vast swathes of unspoilt wilderness and natural beauty or anything is it you thick twat. I imagine seeing something other than grey blocks of council flats and dirty concrete everywhere must be utterly otherworldly to a fucking wanker like you.

When are you returning to Kabul?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When are you returning to Kabul?

Kabul, meaning Leeds. Better quality of life in the land of Nineveh

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Just a 5 minute walk (20 mins if you do the northern spastic shuffle) from Sellafield nuclear power station. 10 mins walk in the other direction is Scunthorpe Steel Works. Wear a mask if picknicking.

Can't effectively make use of a mask when there's 187 varieties of jam in the basket. 

3 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

You really are as thick as pig shit. I genuinely hope you get murdered 

8 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Here's the reality of your "unspoilt" wilderness.

Gateshead revealed as fly-tipping capital of North East as dumping ...

Guest Alfie Noakes
50 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My part of Cheshire is very different....

Most people are incredibly well off, our Maran hens lay excellent free-range eggs and our women wear mink knickers...

You even have a silk lined glory hole and diamond encrusted butt plug.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

northerners are generally poor, live on boiled eggs and the women have coal in their knickers.

That lump of coal is pumped out of their gnarly fanny's, every morning. Scientists are calling it 'Chickenosis', a sudden release of stress upon realisation that hubby is off to work and there will be a break in the flogging. They then use the coal to power the children, themselves dropping coal pellets from their ears whilst dealing with that age old rite of passage 'are we really northern mummy'.

This is the north.