CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why would you suddenly ‘reGurtitate’ this? Are you wearing a spunk stained yellow polyester tie?

If only….

There’s no fucking way QCF would rock up again without swinging his dick around and proclaiming the second coming of Christ 

Covid surely did for him like many other fattys. Plus the booze and coke

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why would you suddenly ‘reGurtitate’ this? Are you wearing a spunk stained yellow polyester tie?

Who gets spunk on their tie?

On 03/03/2023 at 20:22, Decimus said:

You fucking thick, northern pig.

I wish you were still alive so I could grill you on how many "great things" we've done since your post. Of course, you wouldn't have been able to respond because your fingers would have been frozen to your maggot, along with all the other impoverished, energy poor apes in Cheadle Hulme.

Well ya got a chuckle outa me decco baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 24/06/2016 at 06:03, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure how the world's fifth largest economy suddenly becomes a third world nation. Other EU nations will now be questioning the European experiment so perhaps the penny will finally drop and the Eurocrats will reflect on their arrogance in pushing for a political union that was always treated with suspicion. Its worth noting that the UK will now be able to forge trade agreements outside Europe whereas before EU rules prohibited this. A good result for democracy.

Giggle...

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Giggle...

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT YOU KNOW. So what if we're selling our sister's fannies for food and heating, we're out, and that's all that matters. 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That's the spirit sue baby...fuk em ..they need you more than you need them...ya hold all the cards ya know..lol

Don’t encourage him Panzy, he spouts enough rubbish without you joining in some idiot frotting party 

That said, he’s clearly thick as a pig shit stained scaffold plank, therefore you’ll feel his intellectual superior during your hilarious bouts of banter 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t encourage him Panzy, he spouts enough rubbish without you joining in some idiot frotting party 

That said, he’s clearly thick as a pig shit stained scaffold plank, therefore you’ll feel his intellectual superior during your hilarious bouts of banter 

I tell ya spudders baby..i dont know how im still in the game with all the captain of industry n tycoons an self taught virologists that grace these pages ..lol

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I tell ya spudders baby..i dont know how im still in the game with all the captain of industry n tycoons an self taught virologists that grace these pages ..lol

Yes, I don't fucking know either, it's a fucking mystery as deep as a car crash in a Parisian tunnel.

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, I don't fucking know either, it's a fucking mystery as deep as a car crash in a Parisian tunnel.

Could be that im no better or worser than the rest of the shaved monkeys smearin their half baked theories n opinions up here ..lol

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Evening Panzy. How was Friday Prayers today? Peace be with you.

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

All good here bally baby..was on stage tonight beltin it out loud..nother gig tomorrow night..wedding in kildare n a quick visit to a pal in nearby offaly afterwards..id stay the night only me doggos would miss me.

I beg to differ. The poor rascals are having a rave on your departure.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I beg to differ. The poor rascals are having a rave on your departure.

Nottall wc baby the poor things do be at the window pinin after me wondering where the fuk im goin an why aren't they in the back of the old grey Citroën despatch headin for the next adventure 

On 10/03/2023 at 02:54, PANZER MURPHY said:

You’re a total cunt Panzy, but you’re our total cunt.

Don’t ever change you one eyed Brit bashing, back door smashing, sax playing, unrepentant spud coon

• Like 2

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

All good here bally baby..was on stage tonight

Make the most of it while you can Panzy and make sure to put something away for a rainy day. Just bear in mind that there’ll be some cunt along soon who can fire ping pong balls out of his arse further than you and your bookings will plummet faster than Bobby Sands body mass index.

Fuck off.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Make the most of it while you can Panzy and make sure to put something away for a rainy day. Just bear in mind that there’ll be some cunt along soon who can fire ping pong balls out of his arse further than you and your bookings will plummet faster than Bobby Sands body mass index.

Fuck off.

Dunno bally baby..id say youll run out of skull faced crack whores before i run out of puff...lol