CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest Sancho Cuntza
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm out of likes but hear hear. Nobody has a fucking clue, especially not Monumental who had probably never even been on the electoral roll in Dagenham until last week.

I don't think someone should be able to vote unless they demonstrate an IQ of over 120. 

The future of this country has been decided by the type of people who are apoplectic at the fact that there is a Polish food aisle in their local Asda. The type of people who don't have a clue about the economic instability that will now ensue, and all because they didn't like seeing tinned stuffed cabbage leaves on the shelves.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm out of likes but hear hear. Nobody has a fucking clue, especially not Monumental who had probably never even been on the electoral roll in Dagenham until last week.

Markets are fucked - overall drop 8%, the 250 down 13%, Brit finance houses instantly down 30%. Idiots like mc reckon this is good and balances the immigration issue? And there's that fuck Cameron fucking off, pussy assed little bitch that he is. Fucking sweated from 2007-2013, now it's very likely right back in the shit. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Little Englanders like Monumental fuck up are what stopped this being Great Britain a long time ago. Small minded, inward looking and lets build a wall mentality. Heard someone say in a radio interview, in a very thick accent "voted leave, dunno why I did it, but I did", democracy is truly wasted on these cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I don't think someone should be able to vote unless they demonstrate an IQ of over 120. 

The future of this country has been decided by the type of people who are apoplectic at the fact that there is a Polish food aisle in their local Asda. The type of people who don't have a clue about the economic instability that will now ensue, and all because they didn't like seeing tinned stuffed cabbage leaves on the shelves.

Bang on. If it is a problem at all, it is in the grand scheme only one little facet. Who fucks the economy more, immigrants "taking our jobs" er, and "taking our benefits", (not sure how that works), or fucking cunts who roll the dice & sail us into the unknown? Maybe there are fairer shores ahead, but maybe there are big fuck off rocks and who knows what shite. 

You're all missing the big plus in this result - the ginger Kinnock cunt and his hatchet-faced harpy of a wife will be out of a job now we don't need MEPs any more.

And with any luck, some cunt will now assassinate Nigel Farage.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Load of bollocks.

1. "immigration" is not about the single subject of "too many foreigners here".
  2. It's not just about immigration

Fucking shut up ding. 

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck all you doom mongers. We are out. There are changes coming and I welcome them. As an Englishman I am overjoyed that we are now masters of our own destiny. Boris as PM. Lord Farage as foreign secretary and Spunkape as a public hanging shown live on all channels to show we mean business.

Rule Britannia.

The result will split the nation apart.

This. Imagine a world where Boris Johnson and Donald Trump have to bail out Nicola Sturgeon's "Peoples Republic of Scotland" due to a plunge in the world demand for their sole remaining industry, tartan biscuit tins. That's next year, that is.

Guest DingTheRioja

You're all missing the big plus in this result - the ginger Kinnock cunt and his hatchet-faced harpy of a wife will be out of a job now we don't need MEPs any more.

And with any luck, some cunt will now assassinate Nigel Farage.

Is kinnocks son involved as well? or am I thinking of some other gravy boat cunt?

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking shut up ding. 

No, I'm laughing my fucking tits off!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck all you doom mongers. We are out. There are changes coming and I welcome them. As an Englishman I am overjoyed that we are now masters of our own destiny. Boris as PM. Lord Farage as foreign secretary and Spunkape as a public hanging shown live on all channels to show we mean business.

Rule Britannia.

What change Manky ? You haven't a fucking clue, and nobody does.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This. Imagine a world where Boris Johnson and Donald Trump have to bail out Nicola Sturgeon's "Peoples Republic of Scotland" due to a plunge in the world demand for their sole remaining industry, tartan biscuit tins. That's next year, that is.

2-3 years of fuckin chaos, x years of fuck knows what 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What change Manky ? You haven't a fucking clue, and nobody does.

Are you scared of the dark as well you fucking wimp.   BOO!!!

Whatever happens, happens. 

Who gives a fuck really? The general fall out in anything is of fairly small consequence to individual households. It's only when an idea or statement turns enough heads and gets enough backing that it becomes an issue. 

Quite happy Cameron's fucked off though, I wonder if Samantha fancies blowing my pink oboe now?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Whatever happens, happens. 

Who gives a fuck really? The general fall out in anything is of fairly small consequence to individual households. It's only when an idea or statement turns enough heads and gets enough backing that it becomes an issue. 

Quite happy Cameron's fucked off though, I wonder if Samantha fancies blowing my pink oboe now?

Will it be of small consequence ? Hope not, but nobody knows.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Are you scared of the dark as well you fucking wimp.   BOO!!!

I don't dig financial market upheaval and mental uncertainty, as my business and others' are well exposed,  and certainly not for some small minded foreigner-grumbling shitty little reason. Plus it's the snp on the push again- yet more shite. Anyone who thinks they're insulated is an ignoramus, or else they are already a bin dwelling, rock bottom urchin with no further shitty depths to plumb.

I have enough difficulty working out what all these slippery bastards in Westminster get up to. At least in two years time I won't have to understand what the non elected commissioners in Brussels are up to. Self determination is what was central in using my vote to leave. I am still in shock that the stitch up by the establishment didn't work.   

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Admin, give me more likes you soppy cunt! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, nocti said:

When you wake up to a cunt like Nigel Farage congratulating you, surely you must know you've done something rather fucking wrong and filthy.

I concur. I hate to say it, but these nationalist sentiments or whatever they are in the south , are counter to those here north of the border, and it is only numbers that did it. I know "only" numbers , but for Scotland , Northern Ireland , everyone, the outcome is absolute- only that  they do not have a populace sufficient to count , which is a bit of a problem. Divisive as fuck.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Hardly a blistering majority though is it? Not a landslide to leave. Cameron and the press are cunts. We will not come out of this one stronger.

That goes to show how the country voted to leave DESPITE the £millions of tax payers money Camercunt pumped into the remain campaign, DESPITE the biased press cunts. Nobody thought that leave would win. The GBP will go back up again. Somebody on here said "fucked if we're in fucked if we're out", in that case I'd rather be fucked and out. Anyway we are out, I never thought I could be that lucky.

2 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Over 120? That leaves you out then!

Lol