CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I don't think someone should be able to vote unless they demonstrate an IQ of over 120. 

The future of this country has been decided by the type of people who are apoplectic at the fact that there is a Polish food aisle in their local Asda. The type of people who don't have a clue about the economic instability that will now ensue, and all because they didn't like seeing tinned stuffed cabbage leaves on the shelves.

May i enquire as to just how the fuck do you stuff a cabbage leaf? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What you should do is bend over, and stuff it right up your arse you silly cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, nocti said:

How does that explain our £9 billion worth of trade deals with India?

New trade agreements ... Future tense... that's all well and good, but for now there are fuck all trade agreements on table and the 2 year Lisbon clock ticking down on existing euro ones. In this grey uncertain middle ground loads of corporations are going to examine where they are best located / incorporated.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

How does that explain our £9 billion worth of trade deals with India?

The 20 commercial trade deals with India are subject to EU rules and tariffs. At present Britain can not negotiate any Free Trade Agreements as this function is undertaken by the EU which has to apply a one-size-fits-all on behalf of 28 member states. Several trade agreements have fallen to the wayside due to one country (however small) exercising the veto.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What you should do is bend over, and stuff it right up your arse you silly cunt.

That just put me off my chocolate eclair you cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The 20 commercial trade deals with India are subject to EU rules and tariffs. At present Britain can not negotiate any Free Trade Agreements as this function is undertaken by the EU which has to apply a one-size-fits-all on behalf of 28 member states. Several trade agreements have fallen to the wayside due to one country (however small) exercising the veto.

You seem to know quite a lot Roops. 

Do you know how to stuff a cabbage leaf? I asked cockfingers but he seems pre-occupied.

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't dig financial market upheaval and mental uncertainty, as my business and others' are well exposed,  and certainly not for some small minded foreigner-grumbling shitty little reason. Plus it's the snp on the push again- yet more shite. Anyone who thinks they're insulated is an ignoramus, or else they are already a bin dwelling, rock bottom urchin with no further shitty depths to plumb.

All I wanted was out. Now we can deal with the ramifications. We have a lot to do so let's fucking do it. With the arch prevaricator going, take the chance on people that do instead of people that talk. It may be a bit rough in patches butt the whole EEC edifice doesn't look too solid. Maybe in 10 years people will say we were lucky to get out when we did. Let the Jocks fuck off if that is what they want.

Fuck everyone except England.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The 20 commercial trade deals with India are subject to EU rules and tariffs. At present Britain can not negotiate any Free Trade Agreements as this function is undertaken by the EU which has to apply a one-size-fits-all on behalf of 28 member states. Several trade agreements have fallen to the wayside due to one country (however small) exercising the veto.

Consider me educated, my question was genuine, not rhetorical. I take it this also applies to the exports to South Africa, Canada, and Australia which are currently increasing on average 10% a year? I just can't see what all the whinging was about, when we're doing pretty fucking well as is. Perhaps other countries don't want artisan cakes and frilly underwear, in which case we're fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Sancho Cuntza
41 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I've got a French Fancy and a Belgian bun.

Tell them to pack their bags and fuck off. Farage has spoken. They can pick up his kraut wife on the way out.

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

All I wanted was out. Now we can deal with the ramifications. We have a lot to do so let's fucking do it. With the arch prevaricator going, take the chance on people that do instead of people that talk. It may be a bit rough in patches butt the whole EEC edifice doesn't look too solid. Maybe in 10 years people will say we were lucky to get out when we did. Let the Jocks fuck off if that is what they want.

Fuck everyone except England.

What a small minded little englander you are. At least you're happy to admit it. 

Guest Snatch

So here we are hours after the vote and the UK is still in the European Union and will continue to be for a while yet. It's not going to happen over night.

According to financial experts it could take years before it's all done and dusted. next week the Pound will come back up and in a couple of weeks it will be forgotten about when some football playing poof appears on the front page shagging his mates boyfriend.

Oh yes,and the immigrants will keep coming.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

So here we are hours after the vote and the UK is still in the European Union and will continue to be for a while yet. It's not going to happen over night.

According to financial experts it could take years before it's all done and dusted. next week the Pound will come back up and in a couple of weeks it will be forgotten about when some football playing poof appears on the front page shagging his mates boyfriend.

Oh yes,and the immigrants will keep coming.

We should have a new referendum. Snatch - in or out. You'd be lucky to get 10% of the vote, even if you were allowed to cast a ballot yourself. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

We should have a new referendum. Snatch - in or out. You'd be lucky to get 10% of the vote, even if you were allowed to cast a ballot yourself. 

10%? Nice to know I'd get more than you.

Have an English Fuck off.

I hope no-one at the NHS is holding their breath waiting for their extra billions to start rolling in. I rather suspect every last penny will soon be winging its way to the defence budget, as the realisation dawns that a couple of leaky boats and the latest batch of suicide-prone privates aren't actually much of an independent deterrent. In fact, I'd be surprised if Johnny Gaucho isn't already mustering a Malvinas-bound task force.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't dig financial market upheaval and mental uncertainty, as my business and others' are well exposed,  and certainly not for some small minded foreigner-grumbling shitty little reason. Plus it's the snp on the push again- yet more shite. Anyone who thinks they're insulated is an ignoramus, or else they are already a bin dwelling, rock bottom urchin with no further shitty depths to plumb.

The European banking system is flawed and effectively in meltdown. The Greeks will never be able to pay their debts. If the Scots want a piece of that, good luck.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure how the world's fifth largest economy suddenly becomes a third world nation...

8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We will not remain the fifth largest economy for long...

Just to update you guys, we're now sixth. Overtaken already, as luck would have it, by France.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/

Guest DingTheRioja

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That goes to show how the country voted to leave DESPITE the £millions of tax payers money Camercunt pumped into the remain campaign, DESPITE the biased press cunts. Nobody thought that leave would win. The GBP will go back up again. Somebody on here said "fucked if we're in fucked if we're out", in that case I'd rather be fucked and out. Anyway we are out, I never thought I could be that lucky.

Those ringers made me laugh, last minute defectors from leave to remain, just so happened to be senior dyed-in-the-wool eurotories... *cough bullshit*...

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I've got a French Fancy and a Belgian bun.

Poof pastry?

14 minutes ago, nocti said:

Just to update you guys, we're now sixth. Overtaken already, as luck would have it, by France.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/

And if you look at nearly every financial market chart, more than half the "big dip" lasted 1 or 2 hours.  The FTSE100 regained 60% of the initial drop withing about 45 minutes...  and is now only 2.6% down... which if you look at the previous 12 months, is exactly in fucking line with the usual shit stunts those cunts who run it pull... Business as usual.

We have a bunch elected MPs, and a Lords who are supposed to counterbalance the MPs.  These people are supposed to carry out our wishes.  Looking at the number of MPs who were for the Remain campaign, it doesn't look like it.

We also have 73 MEPs, who are 73 amongst 748... less than 10%... the SNP have not much less a % of our Parliament, so that shows how much influence we really have... never mind the eurocrat shit costing billions.  We do not need an extra layer of semi-democratic shit to run our lives.

And can anyone really explain the necessity of Strasbourg except to keep the whining french cunts happy?

Guest Hector
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well done to those who believed the bullshit press. We are now a third world nation, hope you like petrol at 1.60 per litre, no civil rights and the pound worth fuck all and no car industry here in five years. Well done little Englanders you bunch of selfish fucking press led sheep.

Little Englanders. Will you be calling 52% of the Welsh vote Little Welshers? Will you also be calling the 38% of Scots, who voted to leave, Little Scotlanders with the same sneering smugness as the cunt in my avatar? Go on, Alfie, call them Little Scotlanders and Little Welshers like you did the English, you racist cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Hector said:

Little Englanders. Will you be calling 52% of the Welsh vote Little Welshers? Will you also be calling the 38% of Scots, who voted to leave, Little Scotlanders with the same sneering smugness as the cunt in my avatar? Go on, Alfie, call them Little Scotlanders and Little Welshers like you did the English, you racist cunt.

That was the problem with the Remain cunts... the only reasoning they could give for staying in was "it might not be very nice outside", or "people who vote out are racist little englanders"...

Well... fuck you, you lost. 

The people voted to take back control of our own country from the germans, french, ities, and any number of other un-elected cunts who hate us.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Turn your internet filters off and search google images for "stuffed cabbages" then get back to me with your findings.