CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Supermarket Checkout Operators

Ape™️

Guest ducunti

Till 1 bronski's mate in a fedora, till 2 bronski's mate in a fedora, tills 3&4 bronski's other two women doctor martin dungaree fedora wearing dare I say female mates,till 5 bronski. Fuck it I think I'll go elsewhere.

Better watch, Dukes. The fat security cunt at the exit door who has more chance of catching a cold than a fucking shoplifter and smelling of date-expired Brie is Bronski's mate wearing a US Marine's forage cap and hanging out of his mum's blue waffle.

Guest ducunti

Better watch, Dukes. The fat security cunt at the exit door who has more chance of catching a cold than a fucking shoplifter and smelling of date-expired Brie is Bronski's mate wearing a US Marine's forage cap and hanging out of his mum's blue waffle.

Good advice there Rev you never know the security guard may have had special forces training from Bronski's dad so he'll know how to clean the toilet pan when he shits himself.

• 2 years later...