CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ross Hutchinson - and his ilk

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

I turned the local news just now, to be confronted by an effeminate cunt in goggles, about to parachute from a plane, and land in a field in Sunderland- quite brave considering Sunderland has never been introduced to the concept of homosexuality. At first I thought it was Tom Daley, then when I saw him getting strapped tightly to a big RAF thug I was convinced it was Tom Daley. Fucking Hell- imagine the horror of having Tom Fucking Daley's twitching buttocks strapped to you at 20 thousand feet? In the end it wasn't Tom Daley. It was a North-east weather poof called Ross Hutchinson, and he's a fucking cunt. And fuck Tom Daley.

Guest DingTheRioja

Sunderland?

If the RAF bod is from the area, he'll miss a vital strap just as he jumps out the plane.... "oh.. sorry mate, I forgot that one..oops?"

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I turned the local news just now, to be confronted by an effeminate cunt in goggles, about to parachute from a plane, and land in a field in Sunderland- quite brave considering Sunderland has never been introduced to the concept of homosexuality. At first I thought it was Tom Daley, then when I saw him getting strapped tightly to a big RAF thug I was convinced it was Tom Daley. Fucking Hell- imagine the horror of having Tom Fucking Daley's twitching buttocks strapped to you at 20 thousand feet? In the end it wasn't Tom Daley. It was a North-east weather poof called Ross Hutchinson, and he's a fucking cunt. And fuck Tom Daley.

You sure it wasn't spunkape, sounds just like him the fucking fag?

On 21/07/2016 at 6:40 PM, Ollyboro said:

They have fields in Sunderland? Surely some mistake.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They have fields in Sunderland? Surely some mistake.

They grow broken concrete in their fields, it's a delicacy in Mackemland.