CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

When European leaders said they were not out for revenge on the UK, they were all lying through their smiles. This man has been appointed chief EU brexit negotiator, he is French and will obviously want to make it really shit for us. Fucking stitch up cheesy lunchbox, shit car building cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

When European leaders said they were not out for revenge on the UK, they were all lying through their smiles. This man has been appointed cheif EU brexit negotiator, he is French and will obviously want to make it really shit for us. Fucking stitch up cheesy lunchbox, shit car building cunts.

Why obviously? Apart from the fact that he's french and therefore a cunt?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Why obviously? Apart from the fact that he's french and therefore a cunt?

He was in charge of re-regulation, as European Minister for Finances 2010 to 2014 and went out of his way to take power away from London in favour of France and other EU banks. So he is a biased cunt as well as a French cunt and on that cunt Hollande's payroll.

Guest I know that Cunt

I know who he is, and we will have a fair deal or we will make the cunts suffer. They want us out of the playground and the longer we stick around the more pissed they will be. Hollande will want all the help he can get from us [MI5 etc] in dealing with all those murderous fucking muzzie cunts who are sitting in France waiting to kill some more cunts so that will stop him being so aggressive.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

And all this trouble with the muzzies will add to that growing desire to leave.........

Trump will sort out America. Years ago trump bought a building adjacent to ground zero as it was going to be used as a mosque. He has the right attitude and will make America great again.

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump will sort out America. Years ago trump bought a building adjacent to ground zero aa it was going to be a mosque. He has the right attitude and will make America great again.

Is that going to be after the apocalypse that stupid cunt is going to bring about? 

5 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Is that going to be after the apocalypse that stupid cunt is going to bring about? 

Agreed. He is a dangerous, reactionary cunt who antagonises The Left. But he is also a backtracking u-turner who will betray The Right. Look at his stances on abortion and gay marriage, they sway with whatever the direction the wind is blowing.

Corbyn is a fucking quasi-commie fanatic and I hate his views, but at least he sticks to his principles. Trump is a populist opportunist and a cunt.

America needed Sanders but will unfortunately end up with Clinton.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. He is a dangerous, reactionary cunt who antagonises The Left. But he is also a backtracking u-turner who will betray The Right. Look at his stances on abortion and gay marriage, they sway with whatever the direction the wind is blowing.

Corbyn is a fucking quasi-commie fanatic and I hate his views, but at least he sticks to his principles. Trump is a populist opportunist and a cunt.

Colonel sanders has done enough damage; America needs salad

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump is a very successful business man who knows how to get things done. America will be great again.

Hilary Clinton is a duplicitous hag and at least Trump is honest.

Trump builds great golf courses which is more important than anything else.

John Hinkley junior is a cunt.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Trump will sort out America. Years ago trump bought a building adjacent to ground zero as it was going to be used as a mosque. He has the right attitude and will make America great again.

He's a 3 time bankrupt with hairdo that makes Arthur Scargill look like a fashion icon. Can you imagine the cunt in the White House if Eastern Europe goes tits up next year as it more than likely will when the Russians try to do to the Baltic states what they've done in the Ukraine and Georgia? 

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

He's a 3 time bankrupt with hairdo that makes Arthur Scargill look like a fashion icon. Can you imagine the cunt in the White House if Eastern Europe goes tits up next year as it more than likely will when the Russians try to do to the Baltic states what they've done in the Ukraine and Georgia? 

Obama lives in a house built by slaves, well according to his missus. Trump is a breath of fresh air who unlike others is bankrolling his own campaign. Unlike the others who are funded by very rich individuals or companies.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If ever there was a French man who needed their throat cut, here he is. Swiftly followed by 'Scrotes. No offence intended you fucking frog.

With all due respect, 

DP Pissflaps. x

4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Time for a good war to clear the air and re-establish Catholocism as the worlds leading religion.

The Dalai Llama is a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Time for a good war to clear the air and re-establish Catholocism as the worlds leading religion.

The Dalai Llama is a cunt.

I have to take issue with you. Why is your sky fairy any better than his? The pope is a cunt and you know it, toffee nosed babboon.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree Sanders would have been a better candidate. In reality none of the candidates have the stature of Obama as a leader respected around the world. Trump is a populist clown like Boris Johnson who appeals to the gut instincts of those who don't think too hard.

Corbyn has failed to get his policies across to ordinary working people, but it's been hard for him with all the media attention being on the Tories, the Tory press out to destroy him and a load of Blairite MPs who never wanted or accepted him as leader out to destroy him at the first opportunity.

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I agree Sanders would have been a better candidate. In reality none of the candidates have the stature of Obama as a leader respected around the world. Trump is a populist clown like Boris Johnson who appeals to the gut instincts of those who don't think too hard.

Corbyn has failed to get his policies across to ordinary working people, but it's been hard for him with all the media attention being on the Tories, the Tory press out to destroy him and a load of Blairite MPs who never wanted or accepted him as leader out to destroy him at the first opportunity.

Spot on rick, apart from the trump rhetoric. He is appealing to the silent majority. I wish we had him here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Dead Zone, Gurters, remember the Dead Zone. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Spot on rick, apart from the trump rhetoric. He is appealing to the silent majority. I wish we had him here.

I wish he had you there, so that you could point out areas that he neglected to be enough of a cunt in. What do you think ?