CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I think I would have islam over catholicism.

Possibly I'd agree. They're believe preposterous shit, fiddle kids, horde gold, and are total wankers.  Possibly I'd agree.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

... they sway with whatever the direction the wind is blowing.....

A career politician in other words.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump is a very successful business man who knows how to get things done. America will be great again.

No, he is a distinctly failed  businessman, his fortune now is no bigger than when he inherited it had he stuck it all in the bank.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Obama lives in a house built by slaves, well according to his missus. Trump is a breath of fresh air who unlike others is bankrolling his own campaign. Unlike the others who are funded by very rich individuals or companies.

Funded by Daddy.

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Possibly I'd agree. They're believe preposterous shit, fiddle kids, horde gold, and are total wankers.  Possibly I'd agree.

Which ones? The left footers or muzzies?

21 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Are you ok quinsy? Told you that iso extraction was a stupid idea- industrial isopropyl is full of shite.

or have they got you on codeine?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Are you ok quinsy? Told you that iso extraction was a stupid idea- industrial isopropyl is full of shite.

or have they got you on codeine?

Pharmacy grade Iso is 99.99% pure and evaporates away leaving less residue than pure ethanol. As long as it is purged properly. Little vacuum oven. If you are a spastic you'ld probably make a cunt of it , ruin your gear and set your hair on fire. Then your mum would walk in and beat you mercilessly with a rolling pin.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 27 July 2016 at 10:36 PM, Eddie said:

Spot on rick, apart from the trump rhetoric. He is appealing to the silent majority. I wish we had him here.

He'd put you on the first boat home Eduardo.

• 5 years later...

He's now running as a French Presidential candidate and as former head of the EU Brexit negotiation team, is trying to come off as a Eurosceptic!

What could be a more telling indictment of the entire fraud of the "European Project" than to witness the extraordinary volte face of M Barnier?

Mr Europe - The man for whom the 4 Freedoms were indivisible and entirely sacrosanct. The man who refused to accept the idea that the EU could or should ever give an inch. For whom ECJ edicts were as unchallengeable as the word of God.

All well and good whilst he sat cocooned in his Ivory Tower in Brussels, part of the technocratic priesthood dictating doctrine, safe from the inconvenience of ever having to achieve a mandate.

But now, channelling his inner Farage, coming out and saying “We must regain our legal sovereignty so that we are no longer subject to the rulings of the European Court of Justice or the European Court of Human Rights.”

Isn't it illuminating that even the most staunch defender of the EU has to turn against the institutions and point out their obvious faults if he wants to appeal to an actual voter?

PS Those aren't terrorist bombs going off. 

They're Guardian-readers heads exploding at the overload of cognitive failure induced by this turn of events.

• Like 2

The 4 freedoms of which ye spake were aimed at citizens of the EU..twas never an open invitation to sub saharan Africa to paddle on in jiggerz baby..although now yer out ya cant just send back the brown people like ya usta be able to..the frog has to want to accept them..we see images of frog policemen smoking ciggys while lookin at hordes of browns carrying boats down onto beaches all intent on floating to yer sunlit uplands..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The 4 freedoms of which ye spake were aimed at citizens of the EU..twas never an open invitation to sub saharan Africa to paddle on in jiggerz baby..although now yer out ya cant just send back the brown people like ya usta be able to..the frog has to want to accept them..we see images of frog policemen smoking ciggys while lookin at hordes of browns carrying boats down onto beaches all intent on floating to yer sunlit uplands..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Good afternoon Panzer :)

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

He's now running as a French Presidential candidate and as former head of the EU Brexit negotiation team, is trying to come off as a Eurosceptic!

What could be a more telling indictment of the entire fraud of the "European Project" than to witness the extraordinary volte face of M Barnier?

Mr Europe - The man for whom the 4 Freedoms were indivisible and entirely sacrosanct. The man who refused to accept the idea that the EU could or should ever give an inch. For whom ECJ edicts were as unchallengeable as the word of God.

All well and good whilst he sat cocooned in his Ivory Tower in Brussels, part of the technocratic priesthood dictating doctrine, safe from the inconvenience of ever having to achieve a mandate.

But now, channelling his inner Farage, coming out and saying “We must regain our legal sovereignty so that we are no longer subject to the rulings of the European Court of Justice or the European Court of Human Rights.”

Isn't it illuminating that even the most staunch defender of the EU has to turn against the institutions and point out their obvious faults if he wants to appeal to an actual voter?

They're Guardian-readers heads exploding at the overload of cognitive failure induced by this turn of events.

I think his candidacy is more about splitting the Le Pen vote. No doubt some gormless mugs will be taken in by his obvious lies.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not to nitpick your eloquent argument, Jiggers, but I do need to point out that he is a politician. This type of wankery is standard procedure.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy baby. On a totally unrelated subject, what do you think is going on in Waterford? On 26th Sept. the Irish press were hailing Waterford as ‘the most vaccinated town in Ireland’. 99.7% of all adults double jabbed allegedly. 
Something a bit odd that on the 18th Oct. Waterford now had the highest infection rate per capita in the country according to the media.

The only 2 explanations  I can think of for this unexpected turn of events,  would be if 0.3% of the good folk of Waterford were filthy, disease spreading, bowler hat wearing Protestants, or the press know you’re all so fucking dense you won’t be able to do the math. What do you think?  It’s got me all in a carfuffle.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Panzy baby. On a totally unrelated subject, what do you think is going on in Waterford? On 26th Sept. the Irish press were hailing Waterford as ‘the most vaccinated town in Ireland’. 99.7% of all adults double jabbed allegedly. 
Something a bit odd that on the 18th Oct. Waterford now had the highest infection rate per capita in the country according to the media.

The only 2 explanations  I can think of for this unexpected turn of events,  would be if 0.3% of the good folk of Waterford were filthy, disease spreading, bowler hat wearing Protestants, or the press know you’re all so fucking dense you won’t be able to do the math. What do you think?  It’s got me all in a carfuffle.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Strange isn't it? In the UK, nearly every cunt has supposedly been doubled jabbed, yet covid rates are still sky high (and a lot higher that they were this time last year when nobody was vaccinated). Either the vaccines are as much use as a chocolate teapot or somebody's cooking the statistics books.

38 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Strange isn't it? In the UK, nearly every cunt has supposedly been doubled jabbed, yet covid rates are still sky high (and a lot higher that they were this time last year when nobody was vaccinated). Either the vaccines are as much use as a chocolate teapot or somebody's cooking the statistics books.

Herd immunity anyone? Whatever happened to that old chestnut?

Once 110% of the population have had ten booster jabs, soaked their hands in bleach and all those anti vaxxer, right wing, neo nazi, super spreaders are safely locked up in the gulags, all the good, law abiding, skinny jean wearing mask wankers, can come out from under their beds, head down to Starbucks, form a socially distanced queue of identical testosterone free cunts, and grab themselves a soy latte, before mincing off downtown to whatever ‘Pride’ march is happening and enjoy some well deserved ‘post lockdown’ cock.

53 minutes ago, Paulie said:

None of the current vaccines were designed to stop you catching it, just lessen the severity of the symptoms so that hospitalization isn't always required.

• Like 4

Just now, Roadkill said:

None of the current vaccines were designed to stop you catching it, just lessen the severity of the symptoms so that hospitalization isn't always required.

Surely a half-effective vaccine will reduce the risk significantly of catching covid in the first place. Not by 100% obviously, there's still some risk for the vaccinated, but that isn't what the so-called statistics are reflecting, the country appears to still be riddled with this virus. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Herd immunity anyone? Whatever happened to that old chestnut?

Once 110% of the population have had ten booster jabs, soaked their hands in bleach and all those anti vaxxer, right wing, neo nazi, super spreaders are safely locked up in the gulags, all the good, law abiding, skinny jean wearing mask wankers, can come out from under their beds, head down to Starbucks, form a socially distanced queue of identical testosterone free cunts, and grab themselves a soy latte, before mincing off downtown to whatever ‘Pride’ march is happening and enjoy some well deserved ‘post lockdown’ cock.

Gives a hole (geddit!) new meaning to short sharp prick from a tiny little needle. Maybe all the poofs are developing tertiary AIDS and the symptoms are being confused with COVID. Something for Insp. Whitty to look into?

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

Surely a half-effective vaccine will reduce the risk significantly of catching covid in the first place. Not by 100% obviously, there's still some risk for the vaccinated, but that isn't what the so-called statistics are reflecting, the country appears to still be riddled with this virus. 

Quite the opposite in this case, as you stated. There's lots more cunts walking around spreading it with no idea they have it now due to the softening effect on symptoms - hence the high infection, but also the lower death rate. Or some shit.

@King Billy I got my booster jab the other day - if I die you can have my crayons.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Quite the opposite in this case, as you stated. There's lots more cunts walking around spreading it with no idea they have it now due to the softening effect on symptoms - hence the high infection, but also the lower death rate. Or some shit.

@King Billy I got my booster jab the other day - if I die you can have my crayons.

You got it already? Fuck, they haven't even started on the over 80's round my way. Any side-effects?

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

From what i can gather bally baby the jab is like a layer of protection ..sort of like an umbrella..ya still get a bit wet instead of drenched ..we see the British soldier that was up on charges of murder in 1974 died of covid..mosly likey caught from his fan club of anti mask anti vaxer loyalists that were lining up outside the court to shake his 80 year old hand...never meet yer heros..and certainly don't shake their hands..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You would have to be some sort of genius to make a vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It is a short term prophylactic that is cytotoxic and is failing in the age group we set out to protect by locking down and strangling our economy etc.. Whilst many take it and have absolutely no problems, there is a not insignificant number who have thromboembolic events, to name just one group of adverse reactions. Many of said people had very little chance of suffering anything more than moderate illness if they caught the disease, let alone need acute hospital care or critical care.

Vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic, with absolutely no circumspection as to who has the fucking thing, is not wise. The evidence is apparent in all highly vaccinated countries. Nevertheless, these cunts serve it up to fit and well children and mostly middle class liberal sheep push their kids in for it. 

20 months into this farce, I still work in an environment riddled with this virus and remain well. I observe the infection control measures to the letter. I see how nasty this virus is in the inflammatory stage and it is not something I would suggest anyone goes looking for. Equally, I would suggest anyone who is fit and well under the age of 60 years not to go looking for these so called vaccines. 

• Like 1

Id say that you were one of the fortunate ones beasty baby...im a simple musician that doesnt pretend to understand a lot of what ya typed there but id say that when the wheel spun for your good self it landed on  mild to no symptoms..poor panz baby was never that lucky when it came to that sort of thing so at 52 and in superb physical condition i took me double jab of moderna to be sure to be sure

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You would have to be some sort of genius to make a vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It is a short term prophylactic that is cytotoxic and is failing in the age group we set out to protect by locking down and strangling our economy etc.. Whilst many take it and have absolutely no problems, there is a not insignificant number who have thromboembolic events, to name just one group of adverse reactions. Many of said people had very little chance of suffering anything more than moderate illness if they caught the disease, let alone need acute hospital care or critical care.

Vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic, with absolutely no circumspection as to who has the fucking thing, is not wise. The evidence is apparent in all highly vaccinated countries. Nevertheless, these cunts serve it up to fit and well children and mostly middle class liberal sheep push their kids in for it. 

20 months into this farce, I still work in an environment riddled with this virus and remain well. I observe the infection control measures to the letter. I see how nasty this virus is in the inflammatory stage and it is not something I would suggest anyone goes looking for. Equally, I would suggest anyone who is fit and well under the age of 60 years not to go looking for these so called vaccines. 

So if that's the case, why do you think they've went absolutely mental when it comes to vaxxing people?

Seems like the best option to me to get it when it's available, but that's just my own personal situation. 

I have noticed how hard they're pushing it though, and I agree kids should be nowhere near the stuff, but what's the end game here? Is it purely government panic, fueled and broadcast by MSM, or is something more sinister going on?

Also, do you reckon it was manufactured?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

Surely a half-effective vaccine

Abso-fucking-lutely. Its a disgrace, they've had decades to perfect it, it's not as if the drug companies were up against the clock or anything. All they've managed to cobble together is some pointless pseudo-jab, all it does is stop people dying. 

• Like 1