CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Some cunt got so worked up the other day during the first match with Saudi money that they had a fucking heart attack and the game had to be stopped. And we still fucking lost. Like the humble magpie, our footy fans tend to be easily excitable, overly loud and have a tendency to be a general fucking nuisance.

Your ground's a soulless fucking concrete shit hole too. I went to a game there once and got stuck in with the visiting fans in a corner up the back. I swear the cunts on the International Space Station had a better view than I did.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your ground's a soulless fucking concrete shit hole too. I went to a game there once and got stuck in with the visiting fans in a corner up the back. I swear the cunts on the International Space Station had a better view than I did.

The only problem with that ground is the seats.

They face the pitch 

Lol fook off. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Let's be honest, Baws, no need to pull your punches. The entire fucking city is a soulless fucking concrete shit hole. Most of the defining characteristics of the place were bulldozed in the 50's for pre-fab concrete shite, what has remained is quickly falling into disrepair. Even the Tyne Bridge got a try hard little "we can do better" cunt bridge slopped down in front of it to celebrate the millennium.

Gateshead didn't help with its fucking glass slug building:

stock-photo-newcastle-quayside-view-of-t

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who the fuck is putting the pickled gherkins in the Big Macs today then?

I think you should ask @Dyslexic cnut he really knows how to 'ramp up' the work rate when those Big Macs are flying out the door. I don't normally eat that shite but I'll get you a nice cold, soggy Big Mac from MCdelivery...you could always nick the delivery mans moped and ram raid the local 24hr Booze shop. You drunken cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think you should ask @Dyslexic cnut he really knows how to 'ramp up' the work rate when those Big Macs are flying out the door. I don't normally eat that shite but I'll get you a nice cold, soggy Big Mac from MCdelivery...you could always nick the delivery mans moped and ram raid the local 24hr Booze shop. You drunken cunt. 

Leave poor DC alone for a bit, Raas. @Decimus has given him a lot to ponder about in the near future and I won't have you cracking his cunt cocoon before he's ready.

@Dyslexic cnut what path have you chosen?

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Leave poor DC alone for a bit, Raas. @Decimus has given him a lot to ponder about in the near future and I won't have you cracking his cunt cocoon before he's ready.

You're right Roadkill and I'm glad he seems to have taken some time out to think about his future. Without trying to upset him, give us your prediction for the drivers and constructors championships in F1? I would say of the remaining circuits half suit Red Bull and half suit Mercedes. My monies on Lewis and Mercedes to take both with drivers championship quite close at the end.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I’ll PM you, Killer. Put it this way, I’ve put a decent bid in for a Jap Zero.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let's be honest, Baws, no need to pull your punches. The entire fucking city is a soulless fucking concrete shit hole.

I've been through East Kilbride a few times, and that particular testament to the town planners' art makes Newcastle look like Kew fucking Gardens.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're right Roadkill and I'm glad he seems to have taken some time out to think about his future. Without trying to upset him, give us your prediction for the drivers and constructors championships in F1? I would say of the remaining circuits half suit Red Bull and half suit Mercedes. My monies on Lewis and Mercedes to take both with drivers championship quite close at the end.

Max has been the better driver this year, but that Merc car is unbeatable, especially with the questionable blind eye the FIA seems determined to give them when it comes to mysterious sounds from the engine. Just look at the team mates in comparison - Perez is no slouch, but he's suffering compared to a pretty mundane Bottas - although I admit that just might be him not adapting to a new car and team so well.

Hamilton and Mercedes themselves have both been shite this year in terms of mistakes both driving and in strategy, but that car is carrying all of the weight so far. The drivers championship is probably Lewis' but the constructors is definitely Mercs.

Personally I'm hoping for a Ferrari or McLaren comeback next year under the new regs - its been Red Bulls and Mercs at the top for far too long.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hamilton for me Raastwat. Due to being unemployed, etc, I watched the three series on F1 to see why you cunts were so obsessed with it and guess what…I was quite wrong…fascinating, intriguing and ruthless. But Christian Horner deserves a nom of his own…smarmy little cunt. Now, fuck off, etc.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been through East Kilbride a few times, and that particular testament to the town planners' art makes Newcastle look like Kew fucking Gardens.

I've just Googled the place - did they get confused what side of the Berlin Wall they were on back in the day or something?

41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let's be honest, Baws, no need to pull your punches. The entire fucking city is a soulless fucking concrete shit hole. Most of the defining characteristics of the place were bulldozed in the 50's for pre-fab concrete shite, what has remained is quickly falling into disrepair. Even the Tyne Bridge got a try hard little "we can do better" cunt bridge slopped down in front of it to celebrate the millennium.

Gateshead didn't help with its fucking glass slug building:

stock-photo-newcastle-quayside-view-of-t

I like that 'Angel Of The North' statue. Heavy and imposing with a splash of steampunk. Hitler would have liked it. I think they should change the name to Aryan Overlord' to intimidate the darkies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hamilton for me Raastwat. Due to being unemployed, etc, I watched the three series on F1 to see why you cunts were so obsessed with it and guess what…I was quite wrong…fascinating, intriguing and ruthless. But Christian Horner deserves a nom of his own…smarmy little cunt. Now, fuck off, etc.

Have a look at Drive to Survive on Netflix, DC. Interesting (if a bit heavily dramatized) look behind the scenes. Horner is indeed a smarmy little fucking cunt, but its hard not to admire the sheer nastiness of the little scrote when he's butting heads with other team principals.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Max has been the better driver this year, but that Merc car is unbeatable, especially with the questionable blind eye the FIA seems determined to give them when it comes to mysterious sounds from the engine. Just look at the team mates in comparison - Perez is no slouch, but he's suffering compared to a pretty mundane Bottas - although I admit that just might be him not adapting to a new car and team so well.

Hamilton and Mercedes themselves have both been shite this year in terms of mistakes both driving and in strategy, but that car is carrying all of the weight so far. The drivers championship is probably Lewis' but the constructors is definitely Mercs.

Personally I'm hoping for a Ferrari or McLaren comeback next year under the new regs - its been Red Bulls and Mercs at the top for far too long.

Yep it's going to be interesting to see how the teammates play their role. I think Mercedes were a little arrogant and thought they would put all their efforts into the new regulations car etc and didn't realise the improvements Red Bull have made. Bitter Bottas seems to think Verstappen is his teammate judging by the way he's allowed him past without any resistance. Perez is solid but as you say new to the car, I think he'll be replaced with that french cunt Gasly next season. There will definitely be another crash involving Max or Lewis and that could play a big part in the outcome. I have a feeling McLaren will do something special over the next few years Al long as they keep Lando and get rid of Ricciardo...what a gurning cunt he is. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The best story was the oven ready chicken on the pavement. The police had to clear half a ton of flowers and teddy bears, then put up a sign saying: 

'CAN EVERYBODY STOP GRIEVING. IT WAS A CHICKEN'

True story, but point of order…it was a ‘chiqqqqkkkken.’

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep it's going to be interesting to see how the teammates play their role. I think Mercedes were a little arrogant and thought they would put all their efforts into the new regulations car etc and didn't realise the improvements Red Bull have made. Bitter Bottas seems to think Verstappen is his teammate judging by the way he's allowed him past without any resistance. Perez is solid but as you say new to the car, I think he'll be replaced with that french cunt Gasly next season. There will definitely be another crash involving Max or Lewis and that could play a big part in the outcome. I have a feeling McLaren will do something special over the next few years Al long as they keep Lando and get rid of Ricciardo...what a gurning cunt he is. 

I think Gasly's already been told he's staying in the B team next year and liking it. Cunt should jump ship to McLaren and take Ricciardo's seat. Sainz is my favourite of the Red Bull rejects, cunts sneaked up to the highly rated LeClerc and is strangling the little cunt slowly with sheer consistency. If Ferrari get a good car next year none of these uppity cunts at the top will stand a chance against those two, but sparks will fly between them when they sort out who's number one.

I reckon Perez should do better next year with everyone else learning new cars too.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think Gasly's already been told he's staying in the B team next year and liking it. Cunt should jump ship to McLaren and take Ricciardo's seat. Sainz is my favourite of the Red Bull rejects, cunts sneaked up to the highly rated LeClerc and is strangling the little cunt slowly with sheer consistency. If Ferrari get a good car next year none of these uppity cunts at the top will stand a chance against those two, but sparks will fly between them when they sort out who's number one.

I reckon Perez should do better next year with everyone else learning new cars too.

As long as Lance Stroll’s brakes fail on a pit stop and he drives straight into Daddy’s teeth as the car bursts into flames…that’s all I want to see.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

As long as Lance Stroll’s brakes fail on a pit stop and he drives straight into Daddy’s teeth as the car bursts into flames…that’s all I want to see.

Out of likes, but I wholeheartedly agree. That little Mazepin cunt can fuck off too - although he's being conscripted into his mandatory military service soon, so he might just piss the wrong Ruskie off and end up thrown into the Chernobyl reactor with a bullet in his disgusting fucking potato head.