CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s you, talking as if you’re privy to some higher knowledge that puts you above “sheeple” like me, and enables you to chuckle away to yourself about masks and covid deaths, like some kind of god looking down on the human race from Olympus. So please, just shut the fuck up.

Sheeple is much outdated. Now people are actually turning up for “boosters”, cattle is the appropriate nomenclature.

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Got my covid booster booked for 5th November, and I’m off to get my flu jab tomorrow afternoon. So to conclude, fuck off. 

Now, now. I am not knocking you. We all have to do what we think is the right thing for ourselves. 

The point I was clumsily making is where is the end game with all of this?

From where I stand, at the epicentre of this farce, I don’t think the current strategy is working. 

Just now, The Beast said:

Now, now. I am not knocking you. We all have to do what we think is the right thing for ourselves. 

The point I was clumsily making is where is the end game with all of this?

From where I stand, at the epicentre of this farce, I don’t think the current strategy is working. 

Orgy then the apocalypse, I guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Herd immunity is a much more likely outcome, now that the cattle are being jabbed.

The more people that they keep pumping with this cytotoxic crap and so frequently, the less likely we are to achieve herd immunity. The only positive thing I can see is that only 11% of the age group 12-15 years are accepting the thing.

• Like 1

Just now, The Beast said:

The more people that they keep pumping with this cytotoxic crap and so frequently, the less likely we are to achieve herd immunity. The only positive thing I can see is that only 11% of the age group 12-15 years are accepting the thing.

I don't know any smokers who've had it. The nicotine and tar residue must be blocking access to the virus. 😂

Fuck you Superman! I'm with Nick-O-Teen, you faggot, pants on the outside cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know any smokers who've had it. The nicotine and tar residue must be blocking access to the virus. 😂

There was actually a French study early on I believe that suggested that smokers had some sort of protection. Like everything that comes out of that shit hole, it's undoubtedly bollocks, but I will say that Mrs D definitely suffered more than I did and she's a non smoker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny that, because in the early stages of this shit show, the high rate of smokers in China was believed to have been a reason for less overall cases. Anecdotally, from the patients I see, the COPD’s all ex smokers or still smoking seem to fair better than the type 2 diabetics. Not saying it’s all good for them, far from it, but they are not the worst. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Funny that, because in the early stages of this shit show, the high rate of smokers in China was believed to have been a reason for less overall cases. Anecdotally, from the patients I see, the COPD’s all ex smokers or still smoking seem to fair better than the type 2 diabetics. Not saying it’s all good for them, far from it, but they are not the worst. 

I would absolutely fucking love it if smoking turned out to be the magic bullet... all those smug fucking Peloton subscribing gym-bunny wankers looking down their noses at everyone for years because they chose not to smoke. And to eat horrible fibre loaded cack that means they shit and fart all day. And now they're more fucked than 'Fag-ash Lil' on the park bench.

On 22/10/2021 at 23:14, The Beast said:

Proper, whilst I think you've gone a bit tin foil hat (can you change your Admin avatar) (cytotoxic my arse), there are definitely things about this shit show that don't add up. This week I have seen reports that the vast majority of hospitalisations are the young and unvaccinated, but then today Sage issue advice that the best way limit the impact this winter is to issue a new work at home order, which, by definition, would only apply to people that are not 'young'. Illogical nonsense. 

I've seen today that 1 in 55 in England are currently infected. This is by no means close to the peak infection rate. Let's assume that most throw off this infection in a week and that 1 in 55 is an average. That means in just over a year everyone in the country that has survived would have acquired immunity. Infection rates are still increasing though despite the pandemic in this county being at the 18+ month mark. 

Whilst I do agree with your assessment of the severity of the disease, particularly for those without comorbidity, I don't subscribe to your cytotoxic vaccine bollocks. That said, the maths being presented to the public at large isn't quite adding up.

I wouldn't belittle how nasty this virus can be, but there is definitely another agenda here that is seeking to make mileage out of the situation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If passive smoking is deadly and nicotine in soooo addictive. Tell me this. Do you know anyone addicted to passive smoking?  Do you know people who, after a stressful situation or even a good shag that feel the need to rush down to the back of a bingo hall and inhale or hang around ashtrays on the off chance of a whiff?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would absolutely fucking love it if smoking turned out to be the magic bullet... all those smug fucking Peloton subscribing gym-bunny wankers looking down their noses at everyone for years because they chose not to smoke. And to eat horrible fibre loaded cack that means they shit and fart all day. And now they're more fucked than 'Fag-ash Lil' on the park bench.

There’s pure, innocent vibrant beauty about you Eric. Stand for PM.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Proper, whilst I think you've gone a bit tin foil hat (can you change your Admin avatar) (cytotoxic my arse), there are definitely things about this shit show that don't add up. This week I have seen reports that the vast majority of hospitalisations are the young and unvaccinated, but then today Sage issue advice that the best way limit the impact this winter is to issue a new work at home order, which, by definition, would only apply to people that are not 'young'. Illogical nonsense. 

I've seen today that 1 in 55 in England are infected. This is my no means close to the peak infection rate. Let's assume that most throw off this infection in a week and that 1 in 55 is an average. That means in just over a year everyone in the country that has survived would have acquired immunity. Infection rates are still increasing though despite the pandemic in this county being at the 18 month mark. 

Whilst I do agree with your assessment of the severity of the disease, particularly for those without comorbidity, I don't subscribe to your cytotoxic vaccine bollocks. That said, the maths being presented to the public at large isn't quite adding up.

I wouldn't belittle how nasty this virus can be, but there is definitely an another agenda here that is seeking to make mileage out of the situation. 

Well Doc, I am not sure if you know your olecranon from your coccyx, but every so called rare thromboembolic event is a result of the spike protein damaging the healthy cells of the endothelial wall. 

The UKHSA formerly PHE stats up to 17th  October indicate in all age groups above 50 the double vaccinated are over represented in the number of deaths. Even in the 40 to 49 category it is not far off this way and is heading this direction.

As for hospital admissions, I can categorically say A&E departments have not been full virtually 24 hours a days for the last 3 months due to Covid presentations, irrespective of their vaccination status. Something is very awry Doc, and still the thick fucking cattle of this country beg for the same restrictions to be reimposed  that have caused the current shit show. 

Enough people are not going to boost themselves with this cytotoxic crap because they got fucked over already, particularly on the 2nd fucking shot. The rate of uptake among the 12 to 15 year olds is low because people know this vaccination is next to fucking useless and at worst downright dangerous.

If you are fit and well under 60 and have taken this shit, you have been duped by the propaganda. 

13 hours ago, Goober said:

I've seen today that 1 in 55 in England are infected. This is my no means close to the peak infection rate. Let's assume that most throw off this infection in a week and that 1 in 55 is an average. That means in just over a year everyone in the country that has survived would have acquired immunity. Infection rates are still increasing though despite the pandemic in this county being at the 18 month mark. 

I wouldn't belittle how nasty this virus can be, but there is definitely an another agenda here that is seeking to make mileage out of the situation. 

On a somewhat unrelated note - one issue not disclosed to the public, but persistently rearing its head, is the problem of sourcing everything, and energy issues are not going away.
Should things get worse, numbers will be manipulated and a partial or full lockdown brought on, to keep essential factories, businesses and infrastructure going, while cutting out the fat. 

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

For someone amongst those encouraged to have the flue jab but always finds the effects of the jab far worse than the few times they get the flu and thus usually chooses not to have the jab what would be your thoughts this time around with the chinky flu being around should the flu jab avoider continue with the policy of not having the flu jab?

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just had mine…felt fuckin awful for 24 hours. Wife better?

Slightly off topic .. I had a decent dose of the flu back in 1998 really bad for four days, off work for a week. Followed Doctors orders to have jab in 2001 & 2002 felt really ill after both jabs so never had the flu jabs since. Fairly sure I have had flu infection most years but nothing more than day or two of mild sore throats and sniffiles. I have had both covid jabs but I do have a suspicion although no antibodies detected that I had covid infection last year. My current debate though is that I am getting more than usual flu jab reminders .. should I at least have flu jab?

7 minutes ago, Clavo said:

For someone amongst those encouraged to have the flue jab but always finds the effects of the jab far worse than the few times they get the flu and thus usually chooses not to have the jab what would be your thoughts this time around with the chinky flu being around should the flu jab avoider continue with the policy of not having the flu jab?

A couple of vaccinators with a trolley go from ward to ward and department to department offering the flu vaccine to staff. I have never had it. At best it has 40% efficacy.

Besides being that flu suddenly fucked off last winter, (another lie the cattle believed) what range of vaccine will be served to people this winter no cunt questions. 

I don’t know your health risks, only you do. You do what is right for you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A couple of vaccinators with a trolley go from ward to ward and department to department offering the flu vaccine to staff. I have never had it. At best it has 40% efficacy.

Besides being that flu suddenly fucked off last winter, (another lie the cattle believed) what range of vaccine will be served to people this winter no cunt questions. 

I don’t know your health risks, only you do. You do what is right for you.

I do seem to have a  very effective immune system, people around me fall ill with colds and flu and are forced to their beds for days at a time, I might have couple of coughs and or sniffles for a few hours or even a couple of days but are seldom disabled. I do though have one classic modern medical condition which is why they want me to have all these jabs.