CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What's your gut feeling though? An intentional leak so cunts in the know could make billions, or an accidental leak where cunts in the know simply took the opportunity to make billions out of it?

Like you say, we'll probably never know, being the unwashed masses and all - although in this day and age of wikileaks and whistle-blowers, there might be a small chance of the lid being blown off the entire thing in a few decades maybe. If what you say about the U.S. being just as sticky fingered as the Chinese for this shit show, it seems that both sides have their bases covered if blame starts being seriously thrown about at some point.

I think someone fucked up at the lab and was exposed to the virus they were doing research on. This happened some time before December 2019.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

My wife is currently in bed with Covid. In all the time we’ve been together I’ve never seen her like this. In her early 40’s, fit and healthy - she’s barely been out of bed for 5 days. Coughing uncontrollably at times and totally devoid of energy. Double jabbed too. Anyone who thinks they’re immune to this is, quite frankly, a fucking idiot.

Laying on your front can help the respiratory function. Try to focus on deep breathing, difficult when you are coughing, but during periods of respite worthwhile. Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc if you can get it and lots of water. Paracetamol too.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

My wife is currently in bed with Covid. In all the time we’ve been together I’ve never seen her like this. In her early 40’s, fit and healthy - she’s barely been out of bed for 5 days. Coughing uncontrollably at times and totally devoid of energy. Double jabbed too. Anyone who thinks they’re immune to this is, quite frankly, a fucking idiot.

Did someone call for me? 

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hamilton for me Raastwat. Due to being unemployed, etc, I watched the three series on F1 to see why you cunts were so obsessed with it and guess what…I was quite wrong…fascinating, intriguing and ruthless. But Christian Horner deserves a nom of his own…smarmy little cunt. Now, fuck off, etc.

I reckon it’ll go down to the wire this year. The Cape Verde Grand Prix is a perfect circuit for a real title deciding nail biter. My money’s on Fangio. He’s been eerily quiet all season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon it’ll go down to the wire this year. The Cape Verde Grand Prix is a perfect circuit for a real title deciding nail biter. My money’s on Fangio. He’s been eerily quiet all season.

I dunno, Billy. Maybe it'll finally be Moss' year? He's waited long enough.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You been out celebrating the centenary Billy? 

Fuck all that nonsense Gypps. I booked the ferry to Ireland at Christmas today and, we’ve got to show ID chip documents  and ‘health certificates’, whatever the fuck they are, for our 2 dogs now, to get on a fucking rusty overpriced old boat.

If I see Panzy as I’m driving through Dublin on my way to the North, I’m definitely going to pull over and piss over his drunken, unconscious body and shit in his Fisher Price saxophone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

That doesn’t sound too promising, Ape. No Sir. Keep us posted. 🙏 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Fuck all that nonsense Gypps. I booked the ferry to Ireland at Christmas today and, we’ve got to show ID chip documents  and ‘health certificates’, whatever the fuck they are, for our 2 dogs now, to get on a fucking rusty overpriced old boat.

If I see Panzy as I’m driving through Dublin on my way to the North, I’m definitely going to pull over and piss over his drunken, unconscious body and shit in his Fisher Price saxophone.

Id say the only place yer eyes will be is straight ahead..fingers grippin steering wheel ...so close to all those filthy taigs...breeding all those voters ...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Christ. I’ve had the fucker and it was as described above. No energy at all, fever, coughing fits etc. The missus had it at the same time…awful. Added to that we’ve lost some close friends to it (some in good health and one who caught it in the hospital whilst being treated for an ankle sprain) cunts who won’t get jabbed boil my piss and as far as I’m concerned should have all NHS benefits removed from them. A family of anti-vaxxers near us have all just caught it & it’s wiped their family out…three ambulances at the house in two days…the cunts should be left in the street and refused treatment.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Christ. I’ve had the fucker and it was as described above. No energy at all, fever, coughing fits etc. The missus had it at the same time…awful. Added to that we’ve lost some close friends to it (some in good health and one who caught it in the hospital whilst being treated for an ankle sprain) cunts who won’t get jabbed boil my piss and as far as I’m concerned should have all NHS benefits removed from them. A family of anti-vaxxers near us have all just caught it & it’s wiped their family out…three ambulances at the house in two days…the cunts should be left in the street and refused treatment.

I had one near lifelong friend who like others knew that it was a hoax .. the hoax caught up with him last year and he passed away from it at 63 years of age My brother-in-law lost one of his pals from it in July .. 75 years old but an active and robust fellow.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Next door (the normal ones) neighbours: she is 72, he is 62. 
When the rules on household mixing were relaxed last year, they invited their children to visit. Not a good idea.

Both survived the COVID, but had spent a month in bed, on the edge of being carted off to the hospital.

Bear in mind - this is the couple who lost their granddaughter to the flu, during the 2014/15 season, at the age of 21. You would think they would have been more cautious.

Oh, and as they had received refunds on two cancelled cruises, they are now booked for a new voyage….

Why should they be refused treatment?

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

Weren't there reports of people falling ill with similar symptoms after attending an international athletic event in China around May/June 2019?

I think there was some sort of international military competition in or close proximity to Wuhan and I think it may have been in later in the year.

Here's a heartwarming story from the good ol' US of A for all to enjoy. I give you Richard (Rachel) Levine - the US Assistant Secretary for Health - faced scrutiny in the past for its actions when it pushed heavily for elderly covid patients to be returned to their care homes during the first stages of the pandemic - no doubt causing a lot of deaths in the most vulnerable sectors of society as a result - the cherry on top being that it removed its own mother from her care home when an outbreak hit there, and moved her into a nice, safe hotel away from all of those disgusting infected old fucks that Richard had helped put there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hhs-nominee-faced-scrutiny-moving-mother-care-facility-covid-19-outbreak

Quite a damning bit of publicity for a politician to have to live with, I'm sure you'd agree. However, the Biden administration thinks its great - spectacular, in fact - so fucking good that Richard (Rachel), who has never served in any branch of the military, has just been given a position as a four star Admiral in the US Navy:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58974627

Harold Shipman was just a few years too early - if he was caught today all he'd have to do was escape to the States, wear a skirt and instantly be promoted into a command position of his military branch of choice.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think there was some sort of international military competition in or close proximity to Wuhan and I think it may have been in later in the year.

These laboratory accidents do happen. One such happened in the UK when a laboratory worker became infected with smallpox about 30 years ago. Interestingly smallpox seemed to have first emerged in China around 3,000 years ago.

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Harold Shipman was just a few years too early - if he was caught today all he'd have to do was escape to the States, wear a skirt and instantly be promoted into a command position of his military branch of choice.

Harold was hopelessly behind the times, he failed to keep up to date on forensics and should have chucked that cheapo brother typewriter in the bin or better still took it up on the moor and dropped it into a pond. Forty years before John Bodkin Adams had shown how to do it and to get away with it. A little less arrogance and Harold would have now been living in the South of France with his little primrose.

• Like 1

It's amazing how many cunts have said to me "My mum/dad/aunt/friend/brother/sister/uncle have died OF covid" when I say that the fun mask they're wearing is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I'm not saying you're bullshitting us but I'm fucking sick to the high teeth of being told this. One of these cunts was caught out, as his brother who "died of covid" I came across in the pub garden tucking in to a plough mans lunch. 

*The ploughman wasn't half fucking annoyed when he came out. Lol fuck off