CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. As a former "fast" bowler (medium-slow, like paul collingwood bowling half pace into a head wind, uphill) they either stick or they don't. As for Jason Roys effort at slip....

Whats this 83mph shite from Archer? Wheres the 95mph thunderbolts? I'd let him do you up the wrong un if he can knock Smith out cold again!

Haven't we corresponded in the past and confirmed we're both, or were at sometime, residents of North Bucks?

If I'm right then I've probably played against you and your Tom Cartwright dobbers that 'do a bit' off the seam {takes out an onion} ...... tears well at my century in the Cherwell League in 1980, opening the batting and smearing Martin Jean-Jacques (later of Derbyshire, then of Leighton Buzzard) all over Bedfordshire!!

11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Haven't we corresponded in the past and confirmed we're both, or were at sometime, residents of North Bucks?

If I'm right then I've probably played against you and your Tom Cartwright dobbers that 'do a bit' off the seam {takes out an onion} ...... tears well at my century in the Cherwell League in 1980, opening the batting and smearing Martin Jean-Jacques (later of Derbyshire, then of Leighton Buzzard) all over Bedfordshire!!

Mostly Gloucestershire old bean. Must have been some other tearaway paceman that had you scuttling towards square leg. On shite surfaces with grass on them, seam bowling is a piece of piss. The old tears I had is when covers became compulsory in our league and the cunting thing stopped moving off the straight.

"ok lads, spread out and form a circle"

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mostly Gloucestershire old bean. Must have been some other tearaway paceman that had you scuttling towards square leg. On shite surfaces with grass on them, seam bowling is a piece of piss. The old tears I had is when covers became compulsory in our league and the cunting thing stopped moving off the straight.

"ok lads, spread out and form a circle"

Hmm - don't think we ever got that far west although Shipton Under Wychwood (and a left arm quickie in the John Lever mould) rings some bells.....he did as well, those being the days when helmets were something from Tomorrows World and thigh-pads were only just being phased in.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. As a former "fast" bowler (medium-slow, like paul collingwood bowling half pace into a head wind, uphill) they either stick or they don't. As for Jason Roys effort at slip....

Whats this 83mph shite from Archer? Wheres the 95mph thunderbolts? I'd let him do you up the wrong un if he can knock Smith out cold again!

Just nothing from him at all in that innings, Ashes are gone baring some miracle, nothing alters the fact Australia are cheats who disgraced the game in Johannesburg last year.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only we could catch or not let our spinner (the fucking spinner!!!) bowl a bloody no ball. We'll have to bat out our skins if we want to get to the oval still in the series

Wouldnt have made much difference, in some ways probably better as we are only 1 wicket down this evening and not 3

23 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

To be honest Doc, i would have dropped Buttler, Denly & Roy. I would have played Pope at the top of the order with Burns, then Root, Bairstow, , Stokes. Had Ben Foakes keeping wicket, then woakes at 7 then the bowlers, Curran, Archer, Broad & Leach.

I agree with that, probably wouldnt have changed the outcome a lot

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only we could catch or not let our spinner (the fucking spinner!!!) bowl a bloody no ball. We'll have to bat out our skins if we want to get to the oval still in the series

I will be doing a rain dance tomorrow Stubby....and NO, i won't be uploading that on here.

Some things are best left to manic-depression victims like Frank.

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yep, should be easy, Roy for a triple century and Buttler to chip in with a double century. We will declare at about 750/5 and then bowl them out for 10.

Take away that cheating cunt Smith and we would have had this series tied up. How many runs have the aussies got in the series and how many of them has that cunt scored? 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I haven't seen any of this match but I've heard the England bowling has been awful. It's simple, bowl at the fucking stumps. Get the batsman on the front foot.

Archer never bowled at top speed, i wonder if that's Root's doing as he does make some half-cocked decisions.

On 05/09/2019 at 20:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Take away that cheating cunt Smith and we would have had this series tied up. How many runs have the aussies got in the series and how many of them has that cunt scored? 

Forget about Roy and that triple century..but 22 isn't anything to be ashamed of...Mmm...yes it is.