CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cheating cunt Smith got them out of the shit again. I'd like to see how he'd bat in India. 

There was talks on the radio today about him being better than the Don... really I have never read anything about the Don cheating.

Or did he just get away with it back then.  

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Don? I didn't know Donald Trump played cricket. 

If he did we would have won by now. Kim Jong Il, former leader of N. Korea only ever played one round of golf in his life and he scored 11 holes in one. Definite potential there wasted. So a natural assumption would be that the Donald would score at least 3 million runs and then bowl the convicts out for zero. Twice.

You don’t get to run a country without being able to do these sort of things. Boris’s Rugby tackle on a  small child proves the point.

14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We could have as it kicks off soon, have a horrible feeling Wales will win it which is as bad if not worse as Australia winning the Ashes.

What if Scotland win it?

Okay, you need serious amounts of mind-bending drugs to even imagine it, but Christ they are such pricks to lose to, especially if you're English, where any victory is trotted out like it's Bannockburn all over again.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What if Scotland win it?

Okay, you need serious amounts of mind-bending drugs to even imagine it, but Christ they are such pricks to lose to, especially if you're English, where any victory is trotted out like it's Bannockburn all over again.

I'll take 1314 over 1966 any day.

NsSy.gif

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Agreed ..Smith is in a class of his own.

Regrettably, this is true. He has won the ashes for the convicts and he is the best test batsman in the world by far. Hopefully this will offer some solace when he reflects that's he's also a fuck ugly, cheating, Australian cunt.

11 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Regrettably, this is true. He has won the ashes for the convicts and he is the best test batsman in the world by far. Hopefully this will offer some solace when he reflects that's he's also a fuck ugly, cheating, Australian cunt.

I see England are keeping the same side with Root still at the helm for the Oval, the test side need a complete re-think and for my money Root isn't a good captain.

Who do you think should be captain Doc ?

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Smith is world class and has been the difference between the sides. 

This pantomime booing has got to stop - it's pathetic frankly.

No it shouldn't stop. The cunt should have been banned for life. If he hadn't been caught he could still be doing it now. So fuck him, and those other two useless cunts. They can shove the ashes up their arses. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No it shouldn't stop. The cunt should have been banned for life. If he hadn't been caught he could still be doing it now. So fuck him, and those other two useless cunts. They can shove the ashes up their arses. 

Although i agree as a player Smith is in a class of his own, having said that, you're correct in what you're saying and those boo's will follow him for the rest of his career..Hopefully.

....And what an ugly fucking cuntbreed he is.

• Like 1

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Although i agree as a player Smith is in a class of his own, having said that, you're correct in what you're saying and those boo's will follow him for the rest of his career..Hopefully.

....And what an ugly fucking cuntbreed he is.

He is a player who is on form. He has a chink in his armour and he will be found out. He walks across the stumps, so he is prone to LBW but the bowlers have to be accurate and bowl at middle and off and set a leg side field.