CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He is a player who is on form. He has a chink in his armour and he will be found out. He walks across the stumps, so he is prone to LBW but the bowlers have to be accurate and bowl at middle and off and set a leg side field. 

Holy shit Gypsy..you're right again as Smith does do that, do you fancy taking over from Aussie Trevor Bayliss  ?

23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Holy shit Gypsy..you're right again as Smith does do that, do you fancy taking over from Aussie Trevor Bayliss  ?

Her cricket knowledge is more than impressive. However, attempting to explain the offside rule would be futile. No woman has ever understood it, not never, ever. 

Yes Gyps. I know it's for irons.

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see England are keeping the same side with Root still at the helm for the Oval, the test side need a complete re-think and for my money Root isn't a good captain.

Who do you think should be captain Doc ?

I don't think any of the current starting 11 or those on the periphery are suited to the role. I definitely wouldn't give it to Stokes as history has shown that all-rounders have enough on their plates already and don't cope well with the added burden of captaincy.

The centrally contracted system doesn't allow for talented players with leadership potential to learn the subtleties that captaincy requires at a lower level. So most new England captains these days lack any significant experience in that role.

For the short term I'd probably be inclined to put Morgan back in the team to lead it. I realise his batting hasn't come up to scratch at test level but he isn't any worse than most of the shower of shit in the team at the moment. His ability to lead could make a huge difference and it would allow Root to focus on what he's actually good at.

6 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I don't think any of the current starting 11 or those on the periphery are suited to the role. I definitely wouldn't give it to Stokes as history has shown that all-rounders have enough on their plates already and don't cope well with the added burden of captaincy.

The centrally contracted system doesn't allow for talented players with leadership potential to learn the subtleties that captaincy requires at a lower level. So most new England captains these days lack any significant experience in that role.

For the short term I'd probably be inclined to put Morgan back in the team to lead it. I realise his batting hasn't come up to scratch at test level but he isn't any worse than most of the shower of shit in the team at the moment. His ability to lead could make a huge difference and it would allow Root to focus on what he's actually good at.

Jason Roy, what a waste of a place that has been. Root needs to stand down and concentrate on his batting, he got centuries in the 2015 series, could have done this time round but never looked like he would. I wouldnt give it to Stokes thats for sure.

On 09/09/2019 at 10:50, Jiggerycock said:

What if Scotland win it?

Okay, you need serious amounts of mind-bending drugs to even imagine it, but Christ they are such pricks to lose to, especially if you're English, where any victory is trotted out like it's Bannockburn all over again.

They have more chance of winning it than England do.

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

That's a good call for the short term problem, bringing Morgan back to captain the test side, i agree about Stokes as he has enough to be getting on with. Out the 11, i would go with Bairstow, although his batting is not up to the job at the moment...but maybe worth giving him a try.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's a good call for the short term problem, bringing Morgan back to captain the test side, i agree about Stokes as he has enough to be getting on with. Out the 11, i would go with Bairstow, although his batting is not up to the job at the moment...but maybe worth giving him a try.

I mentioned this idea some time ago about Morgan as captain. 

On 10 September 2019 at 11:15, DrCunt said:

Nice hedgehog. Are you Dinsdale Piranha?

23 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Jason Roy, what a waste of a place that has been. Root needs to stand down and concentrate on his batting, he got centuries in the 2015 series, could have done this time round but never looked like he would. I wouldnt give it to Stokes thats for sure.

Root has proved he's no good as a captain. 

• Like 1

So England have dropped Overton and Woakes is back in, that was worth it. wasn't it !!..Roy is dropped after batting better in the middle order than his opening spot. To top that, Root is still fucking captain.

Glad to see Curran in the side, which he should have been in the side from the off.

23 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So England have dropped Overton and Woakes is back in, that was worth it. wasn't it !!..Roy is dropped after batting better in the middle order than his opening spot. To top that, Root is still fucking captain.

Glad to see Curran in the side, which he should have been in the side from the off.

Once again the inevitable collapse and relying on the lower order to restore some pride, be nice to win this one as Australia wouldn't have won the Ashes outright or fair and square but cant see it somehow.

23 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

All too late now but if England were to win, it means we havnt actually lost the Ashes outright and wouldn't have lost a test series at home since 2014.

59 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I wouldnt say Tim Paine is any better but he has players that turn up to compete and win.

Bowling there hasn't been a lot of difference, neither on the batting side apart from the cheating cunt and Labo....whatever his fucking name is. The fielding from both sides has been substandard at times. Two mediocre teams, in a mediocre cricket world. Every team seems to have one player who you think "get him out and we'll win". India have Kholi. 

Apparently Warner has admitted to Ponting (also a massive cunt) that he did nick the ball that he didn't walk for, thus confirming what a cheating piece of fucking shite he really is. 

It makes he very happy that he's had a hopeless series and any other player would have been dropped after the 3rd test. My only hope is that Archer does a Phil Hughes on him in the second innings and he goes down like a sack of shit- shortly followed by the same to Smith, cracking his skull clean in two with is poisonous vile brain spilling out on to the Oval pitch.

• Like 1