Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds


Jake The Muss
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently Warner has admitted to Ponting (also a massive cunt) that he did nick the ball that he didn't walk for, thus confirming what a cheating piece of fucking shite he really is. 

It makes he very happy that he's had a hopeless series and any other player would have been dropped after the 3rd test. My only hope is that Archer does a Phil Hughes on him in the second innings and he goes down like a sack of shit- shortly followed by the same to Smith, cracking his skull clean in two with is poisonous vile brain spilling out on to the Oval pitch.

Yeah, just proves how dumb he is to admit that. He has just concreted himself a cheat for the rest of his career.

Not that we didn't already know that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/09/2019 at 20:42, Jake The Muss said:

Get Smith early and we will have a chance.

So they've finally worked out how to get Smith out. That's right boys  bowl at his middle stump. The cunt does the same move every fucking delivery.  Malcom Marshall would have loved to have bowled at this cunt all the time. If he weren't dead  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So they've finally worked out how to get Smith out. That's right boys  bowl at his middle stump. The cunt does the same move every fucking delivery.  Malcom Marshall would have loved to have bowled at this cunt all the time. If he weren't dead  

Marshall's ghost would still get him out, he certainly never liked Curran's bowling, which begs the fucking question why he wasn't selected to play in the whole series, after the horse has bolted, those England selectors should be flayed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Marshall's ghost would still get him out, he certainly never liked Curran's bowling, which begs the fucking question why he wasn't selected to play in the whole series, after the horse has bolted, those England selectors should be flayed.

Watching it now. 3 and 4 are both riding their luck. England do miss Anderson. I think Leach will take 6 in the Aussie 2nd innings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watching it now. 3 and 4 are both riding their luck. England do miss Anderson. I think Leach will take 6 in the Aussie 2nd innings.

You've got to have thought Anderson with his ability to swing it late, both ways at will with virtually no discernible change in action would have got that smith cunt a few times. We've been beaten by one man, a proven cheat, take away his runs and the rest of the Aussies wouldn't score runs in 2nd div county cricket. Overall the batting by both sides has been piss poor and the fast bowling top class, yet take away smiths runs and we'd have won. If only archer had played the first test and nailed the cunt on the neck an inch higher

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've got to have thought Anderson with his ability to swing it late, both ways at will with virtually no discernible change in action would have got that smith cunt a few times. We've been beaten by one man, a proven cheat, take away his runs and the rest of the Aussies wouldn't score runs in 2nd div county cricket. Overall the batting by both sides has been piss poor and the fast bowling top class, yet take away smiths runs and we'd have won. If only archer had played the first test and nailed the cunt on the neck an inch higher

No team is better than the other and if we do win this test than the Ashes should be shared

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wade =Retarded cunt

Smith =Cheating cunt

Lyon =Oddbod

Warner =Useless cheating cunt

Bancroft =Useless cheating cunt 2

Labuschagne =T-1000 

Paine =Iron gloves

Paine is a fucking terrible captain, wicket keeper and player. Worst than Root as a captain and Root is dismal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/09/2019 at 19:27, Jake The Muss said:

Paine is a fucking terrible captain, wicket keeper and player. Worst than Root as a captain and Root is dismal.

A drawn Ashes series is a shared Ashes series, we have the Ashes back 50%. How the hell we ever won 2 tests but it shows they are no better than us and Stokes innings at Headingly is better than anything Australia did at Edgbaston and Old Trafford a billion times over. Ashes shared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

A drawn Ashes series is a shared Ashes series, we have the Ashes back 50%. How the hell we ever won 2 tests but it shows they are no better than us and Stokes innings at Headingly is better than anything Australia did at Edgbaston and Old Trafford a billion times over. Ashes shared.

Does this mean you'll return to regaling us with memories of your tradesman's days now and give cricket a rest?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

A drawn Ashes series is a shared Ashes series, we have the Ashes back 50%. How the hell we ever won 2 tests but it shows they are no better than us and Stokes innings at Headingly is better than anything Australia did at Edgbaston and Old Trafford a billion times over. Ashes shared.

Overall the Aussie's edged it in my opinion..but only because that ugly cheating kangaroo shagger Smith.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...