CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie CUNTFACED CUNTBREED oliver

Jake The Muss

Probably been done on the old site and maybe on here in my absence but once a cunt always a cunt and cuntbreeds like this pile of wank should always be revisited for a fresh cunting, this tosshead cuntbrain gets on my fucking tits, what with his wide boy attitude and his complete cuntish voice, the cuntbreed goes on and fucking on about the amount of sugar in drinks/foods and how bad that is, really Jamie you slosh knob, what about the amount of fucking sugar that is used in your restaurants, arrogant cunt should be beaten with a Kookaburra Kahuna cricket bat and have his railings knocked out with an automatic center punch..and some blow torching wouldn't go a miss, then a smash to his cuntbreed swede with a trusted claw hammer..CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Jamie's Italian is an insult to Italian cooking. The fat-tongued fuck has to put his own spin on everything. The egomaniac fuck is trying to doctor the diet of everybody else, whilst still being a fucking lard-arse himself. 

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Jamie's Italian is an insult to Italian cooking. The fat-tongued fuck has to put his own spin on everything. The egomaniac fuck is trying to doctor the diet of everybody else, whilst still being a fucking lard-arse himself. 

What would you know about Italian food that didn't come in a tin from Heinz ?

You uncouth Neanderthal tool.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What would you know about Italian food that didn't come in a tin from Heinz ?

That doesn't make sense.  Now go and harvest that spagetti tree before it rots on the vine.

Guest Your_Mum

Yes i am sure that cunty Oliver has been done before. But a fresh topic daily on that first class cunt shit still wouldn't be enough. How many healthy meals could that cuntbreed pay for to starving kids with his microwave meal sponcership deal he just landed? Didn't I read a couple of years back that his cunty stick thin slag wife was shopping in Tesco, after telling us to shop in Waitrose on adverts!!!! Pair of cunty cunt cunts

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Spatchcock said:

Never, and i do mean never trust a spacker with an ox tongue. ....

Sage advice, I wish I knew this before Manky introduced himself.

jamieoliver_chin2.jpg

The fat hypocritical cunts own recipes are a one way road to diabetes. His milkshake contains 39.4 grams or sugar, compare that to a can of coke 23 grams.

When he looks like the pinnacle of health I may take notice, currently though he's an overweight lisping invalid who doesn't practice what he preaches, he's also southern.

Ramsay is a cunt as well, but at least you're guaranteed not to have half a pint of saliva in your meal with him.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Sage advice, I wish I knew this before Manky introduced himself.

jamieoliver_chin2.jpg

The fat hypocritical cunts own recipes are a one way road to diabetes. His milkshake contains 39.4 grams or sugar, compare that to a can of coke 23 grams.

When he looks like the pinnacle of health I may take notice, currently though he's an overweight lisping invalid who doesn't practice what he preaches, he's also southern.

Ramsay is a cunt as well, but at least you're guaranteed not to have half a pint of saliva in your meal with him.

Yes but he's a scot, supposedly, and a previously possibly pro-iron..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

He has a restaurant on rose street, an "Italian" one, and it is a disgusting canteen. Absolutely fucking shite.

All TV chefs are cunts without exception with that craggy faced fucker Ramsey head and shoulders above the rest of them. It`s not a mans job really is it, mincing around the kitchen preparing ingredients is best left to ladies while men build a wall or drink heavily. It`s all part of the plan to emasculate Western males and a quick glance at the white skinny jean wearing pansy brigade tells me their on track. 

Hillary for prison,

Hillary for prison,

Guest Your_Mum

Gordon Ramsey and his face lifted Botox fucking mess. All that money and, just like cock sucking Dale Winton, you still look desperate chasing youth you cunty. 

Guest Manky

I fully support his campaign to improve school dinners by taking any semblance of nice food and fun out of the meals.

Only because I left school decades ago.   He is a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He has a restaurant on rose street, an "Italian" one, and it is a disgusting canteen. Absolutely fucking shite.

There's one in York, never been into it because the menu looks like shit and the alley you have to walk down to get to it smells of stale piss.

I'm not sure if the smell is the alky sat begging on the corner outside or the vinaigrette for the salad...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Expensive, noisy and hot as the sun. I think the latter two are intentional as well, to give it an edgier atmosphere. 

Guest Your_Mum
10 hours ago, Manky said:

I fully support his campaign to improve school dinners by taking any semblance of nice food and fun out of the meals.

Only because I left school decades ago.   He is a cunt.

I fully support a knife in the cunts liver followed by a pillow over his face for 7 minutes pressed down by an old style washing machine. You know the ones. Heavy as fucking fuck. Let the kids eat shit foods because it gives their cunty mums more money for cigarettes. 

• 3 years later...
Guest Marine

What’s your fucking problem? I’ll find out who you are from your email address and then you will get hydrochloric acid squirted in your boat.

Guest Stoolstabber500

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not so. Are trying to tell me you wouldn't give Nigella Lawson one up the chutney. 

What are ya, a  fucking ponce.

@Ape™️ and @Stubby Pecker would rather be taken up the chutney in a gang bang with Ainsley Harriott, Gary Rhodes, Heston Blumenthal, Antony Worrall Thompson and Marco Pierre White the pair of creepy fucking wankers.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/05/2020 at 15:32, Marine said:

What’s your fucking problem? I’ll find out who you are from your email address and then you will get hydrochloric acid squirted in your boat.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd quite like to kick your fucking head in. Wanker.

Oh dear. I fear the “no inter member acrimony “ policy isn’t really working. Nothing to do with me of course, nobody ever slags me off or threatens me with violence. One of the advantages of being nice.