CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

False face must hide what the false heart doth know, Ratty. I'm the Banquo to your Macbeth, did you see my shade at your table during my exile, admonishing you for your treachery?

Imagine a cockney production of Macbeth

"so your mum shat you out her gizzard Duffy? That don't mean nuffink down the arches you slag"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/12/2020 at 23:02, ratcum said:

I was just wondering what my defence would be if I fucked a dog.

Is bestiality illegal in Blighty? And how old would the bitch have to be before I was off the hook with the whole underage bollocks

Depends on the breed. I’m in the ‘Cheshire Mongrel Splitters’ which is legal and locally recognised due to our charity work. Beagle-bursting, however, is frowned upon up here, especially pup-fucking. You can fill your boots with pretty much anything from a rescue centre, whatever age, very similar to human refugees really.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Depends on the breed. I’m in the ‘Cheshire Mongrel Splitters’ which is legal and locally recognised due to our charity work. Beagle-bursting, however, is frowned upon up here, especially pup-fucking. You can fill your boots with pretty much anything from a rescue centre, whatever age, very similar to human refugees really.

God bless you Dylsexic. It's like the good old days of empire, only with dogs.

We've got 'tear a terrier' up here, but there's no organised league or anything.

On 24/12/2020 at 23:02, ratcum said:

I was just wondering what my defence would be if I fucked a dog.

Is bestiality illegal in Blighty? And how old would the bitch have to be before I was off the hook with the whole underage bollocks

Dangerous ground, Herr Oberst. My professional opinion would be to claim diminished responsibility. Any juniour barrister could get you off the hook by submitting your posts on the Corner as evidence. 

I tried to visit Jewdy over Christmas, but Boris the cunt has locked down Plumstead. The fat cunts got Long Covid, so the best I could do was light a candle at the synagogue, but I fucked up and torched the place. 

I'm sure they'll appreciate the sentiment. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless she expresses an opinion of her own or makes eye contact with someone. Then she gets rolled up in a carpet like a burrito.

Crazy backwards cunts, Eric. Unfortunately their out breeding us at a rate we can't compete with. Himmler had the right idea with his 'SS' stud farms. Every member of the Waffen SS was banging blonde fraulein's when on leave...

I'm sure @ratcum knows the details! 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Crazy backwards cunts, Eric. Unfortunately their out breeding us at a rate we can't compete with. Himmler had the right idea with his 'SS' stud farms. Every member of the Waffen SS was banging blonde fraulein's when on leave...

I'm sure @ratcum knows the details! 

I wonder what Ratty thinks of that bird who plays Wonder Woman.