CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 19:28, Decimus said:

He really is.

Time was The Corner was a hot bed of virulent anti-Semitism. The Rat and I would often spend our days Jew bashing LondonM and The Judge, enfilading the pair of mutilated cock shysters with a constant barrage of 'Free Palestine' rhetoric.

These days it would seem the Muslims are flavour of the month for a kicking, almost as if everyone forgets that the Yids killed Christ whilst the rag heads actually acknowledge if not his divinity, but his propheticism. 

I'd like to get back to basics but I'm not sure Ratty's heart is in it anymore.

joking aside, a terrible reckoning is coming and we'll see it in our time lifetime Deco. The hijacking of history and what Finkelstein calls the holocaust industry, are wearing thin. Add to this the rabid, racist violence of the IDF, so painfully dissonant with the purported values of the ADF league.

Yes, it's coming

27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

joking aside, a terrible reckoning is coming and we'll see it in our time lifetime Deco. The hijacking of history and what Finkelstein calls the holocaust industry, are wearing thin. Add to this the rabid, racist violence of the IDF, so painfully dissonant with the purported values of the ADF league.

Yes, it's coming

I think the Jews see themselves as a beleaguered bunch who must stick together and claim they’re being bashed at every opportunity by us nasty human beings.

Every cunt can see the situation in Palestinian is massively unjust yet nothing changes. Retreating to their original borders would solve a lot of problems but it’ll take global consensus and a big fucking stick for that to happen. 

You’ve got a pilots license ffs- I’ll knock up some noxious shit this weekend and we’ll drop in Tel Aviv. Eric’ll be up for it

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every cunt can see the situation in Palestinian is massively unjust yet nothing changes.

Not on the same scale as the situation in China re the Uyghurs and the Falun Gong genocides. Amazing how the Middle Eastern sand rats put forward constantly the poor oppressed Palestine peoples cause and glorify terrorism in their name, but seem oblivious to their Muslim brothers in China who have been treated far worse and in hugely bigger numbers. I guess if you’re the wrong type of Muslim and you don’t hate the Jews enough then you’re not important enough to care about. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not on the same scale as the situation in China re the Uyghurs and the Falun Gong genocides. Amazing how the Middle Eastern sand rats put forward constantly the poor oppressed Palestine peoples cause and glorify terrorism in their name, but seem oblivious to their Muslim brothers in China who have been treated far worse and in hugely bigger numbers. I guess if you’re the wrong type of Muslim and you don’t hate the Jews enough then you’re not important enough to care about. 

With any luck all the camel jockeys will fuck off to northern China with their IEDs 

• Like 1

On 11/01/2021 at 22:06, Earl of Punkape said:

What have you done with the underpants you stole from Jimmy Savile?

Sold them on Ebay. The delivery address was an estate agency in Birkenhead funnily enough. I made an absolute killing as some dickhead paid 2 grand for them... 

How's about that then! 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the Jews see themselves as a beleaguered bunch who must stick together and claim they’re being bashed at every opportunity by us nasty human beings.

Every cunt can see the situation in Palestinian is massively unjust yet nothing changes. Retreating to their original borders would solve a lot of problems but it’ll take global consensus and a big fucking stick for that to happen. 

You’ve got a pilots license ffs- I’ll knock up some noxious shit this weekend and we’ll drop in Tel Aviv. Eric’ll be up for it

Without pylons or nacelles, I'd find it difficult to deploy your munitions effectively Stub. However, that Eric and his louche devotees could be used like expendable drones. They've always reminded me of the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz. Cunts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Without pylons or nacelles, I'd find it difficult to deploy your munitions effectively Stub. However, that Eric and his louche devotees could be used like expendable drones. They've always reminded me of the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz. Cunts

Agreed, Eric and his cadre of cronies are cunts to a man. However, chucking them out of your Cessna onto some sky gawping hook nose would be unadvisable- unless we set them on fire first.

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, Eric and his cadre of cronies are cunts to a man. However, chucking them out of your Cessna onto some sky gawping hook nose would be unadvisable- unless we set them on fire first.

Queer cunts

Guest jackotc unearthed
On 12/09/2016 at 18:33, The Beast said:

Re the fat cunt, sleep apnoea didn't mitigate his actions.

As an aside, Jacko set this up.

Ratter ? Are you out there you filthy little Nazi ?

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

‘Thank you Moses, Thank you Abraham! Manna from heaven.’

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on Eric, if you could go out in a blaze of glory, incinerating a few 1000 kikes would be a hell of a send off

I will, from now on be carrying a card which states that in the event of my spastication, my dribbling carcass must only be incinerated in the pursuit of firebombing poofs or BLM supporters. 

• Like 1