CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On 12/01/2021 at 20:51, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the Jews see themselves as a beleaguered bunch who must stick together and claim they’re being bashed at every opportunity by us nasty human beings.

Every cunt can see the situation in Palestinian is massively unjust yet nothing changes. Retreating to their original borders would solve a lot of problems but it’ll take global consensus and a big fucking stick for that to happen. 

You’ve got a pilots license ffs- I’ll knock up some noxious shit this weekend and we’ll drop in Tel Aviv. Eric’ll be up for it

They draw the western countries into it via politics to fight their battles. Their surrounded on all sides by enemies and Iran would hammer them in a conventional war.

I've seen a documentary where a Congresswoman refused to take an oath related to supporting the kikes. They've skillfully positioned key representatives deep in the septics political apparatus and our a major donar to both parties. They also recieve heavily discounted weapons like the fleet of F15's which were designated as scrap by the Pentagon for a bargain price... 

They got rid of Sadam, Gaddafi, and nearly Assad, and that fucking idiot Trump was constantly kissing their arse's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The Irish American vote is second only to the Jewish American one

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I reckon you're right about that, Panz, but the hillbillies are to busy running around blaming the blacks and the Democrats. I've heard that if we weren't in lockdown Bill would be on a flight to Washington to help the Donald move...

What a bunch of fucking idiots! 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The Irish American vote is second only to the Jewish American one

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The Hispanics are a larger demographic now and have been for some time. Now they've got organised at a political level, they're picking off the inner cities where plastic paddies once ruled the roost. A prime example of this is that spastic Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wiping her arse with the sitting congressman "Irish"-American Joe Crowley in New York.

Soon, "Irish"-American influence will be confined to Massachusetts where they can reminisce about the days of that pervert JFK.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Hispanics are a larger demographic now and have been for some time. Now they've got organised at a political level, they're picking off the inner cities where plastic paddies once ruled the roost. A prime example of this is that spastic Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wiping her arse with the sitting congressman "Irish"-American Joe Crowley in New York.

Soon, "Irish"-American influence will be confined to Massachusetts where they can reminisce about the days of that pervert JFK.

Ironically, there's probably nothing more "gammon" on Earth than a Bostonian Irish American.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Americans of English descent are probably by far the largest ethnic group in the states, although in the last few census results there were less people who identified as this than German-Americans, Irish-Americans and African-Americans.

In the 1980 census over 46 million people, 26% of the population, identified as English-American and this was by far the largest ethnic group. At the last census, this had decreased to under 25 million people and less than 10% of the population. 

These people from 1980 didn't just disappear or cease breeding, and it's theorised amongst demographers that this is due to more Americans of English descent solely identifying as American in more recent census results.

It's a shame these people don't aknowledge their heritage in the same way as the plastic paddies or the Oktoberfest German yank wankers, we could do with a large lobby group.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Americans of English descent are probably by far the largest ethnic group in the states, although in the last few census results there were less people who identified as this than German-Americans, Irish-Americans and African-Americans.

In the 1980 census over 46 million people, 26% of the population, identified as English-American and this was by far the largest ethnic group. At the last census, this had decreased to under 25 million people and less than 10% of the population. 

These people from 1980 didn't just disappear or cease breeding, and it's theorised amongst demographers that this is due to more Americans of English descent solely identifying as American in more recent census results.

It's a shame these people don't aknowledge their heritage in the same way as the plastic paddies or the Oktoberfest German yank wankers, we could do with a large lobby group.

The simple fact is that every US president except three has been of English descent. I blame the grievance politics in the US for erasure of the English identity there. You have black history month that teaches their kids that the English brought slavery to the 13 colonies. Irish history month teaches that the English committed genocide in Ireland. (In New York it's compulsory teaching even though it's complete bollocks!) In the current fuckwit woke climate, who the fuck is going to stand up and say "I'm English!"

To be honest, it would be nice to be able to open more doors across the pond but with the yanks on the wane, I don't think it's as important as it used to be. I would rather we built a rock solid relationship with the Aussies, Canadians and Kiwis again because they're a lot less likely to fuck us over like the yanks have done on numerous occasions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. However, you didn't include the mass immigration of the Ities/Wapps who landed on mass in the late 1800's to the early 1900's. 

Now I've a grudging respect for the illiterate side swapping swarthy cunts after watching a documentary on the Gambino crime family. Up until the late 80's they had a finger in the pie of every aspect of the big apples economy. They controlled all the unions, had a monopoly on heroin importation, illegal gambling, prostitution, and even the price of a chicken. 

Now these are not exactly achievements to be proud of, but the family's estimated yearly income was over 500 million. Not bad for a bunch of mainly school dropouts though, and it was all achieved by corruption. They had the judiciary, police, politicans and even senators in their pockets. 

In their defence though, more Americans of Italian heritage fought in WW2 than any other ethnic group... 

It seems in order to give a wapp some bollocks you just need them to emigrate. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Agreed. However, you didn't include the mass immigration of the Ities/Wapps who landed on mass in the late 1800's to the early 1900's. 

Now I've a grudging respect for the illiterate side swapping swarthy cunts after watching a documentary on the Gambino crime family. Up until the late 80's they had a finger in the pie of every aspect of the big apples economy. They controlled all the unions, had a monopoly on heroin importation, illegal gambling, prostitution, and even the price of a chicken. 

Now these are not exactly achievements to be proud of, but the family's estimated yearly income was over 500 million. Not bad for a bunch of mainly school dropouts though, and it was all achieved by corruption. They had the judiciary, police, politicans and even senators in their pockets. 

In their defence though, more Americans of Italian heritage fought in WW2 than any other ethnic group... 

It seems in order to give a wapp some bollocks you just need them to emigrate. 

Have you seen Fear City: New York vs the Mafia? If not, I believe it's still on Netflix and it's well worth a watch. The Gambino family did well but the 80s belonged the Colombo family. The famous gasoline tax scam run by Michael Franzese alone ripped the US government off for $3 billion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Bog and ditch diggers is all they were brought in to do. They wield no real power and never fuckin have. The bootlegging shithouses, the dead Kennedy’s are Mick Royalty over there and those with the real power & money, the Blue Blood families of the north-eastern states never allowed them to be accepted into the upper echelons of Yank society. When they started to make strides their two brightest boys were executed. Stick to what you know best, boghopper, singing, jigging and drinking for our entertainment. You’ll always be white niggers.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Have you seen Fear City: New York vs the Mafia? If not, I believe it's still on Netflix and it's well worth a watch. The Gambino family did well but the 80s belonged the Colombo family. The famous gasoline tax scam run by Michael Franzese alone ripped the US government off for $3 billion.

No I haven't seen it, but it sounds like my kind of film. I know of Michael Franzese as he beat Rudy Giuliani in three different cases. It's a really interesting story as to why Michael joined the mob, and he was more of a businessman than a mobster.

He's a devout Christian now and never grassed on anybody. He's become a YouTuber now and said of everybody who took the oath that same night as him is either dead or in prison. The gasoline tax scam was so simple due to a flaw in state law, but you're right he made a fucking fortune. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bog and ditch diggers is all they were brought in to do. They wield no real power and never fuckin have. The bootlegging shithouses, the dead Kennedy’s are Mick Royalty over there and those with the real power & money, the Blue Blood families of the north-eastern states never allowed them to be accepted into the upper echelons of Yank society. When they started to make strides their two brightest boys were executed. Stick to what you know best, boghopper, singing, jigging and drinking for our entertainment. You’ll always be white niggers.

That's quite an unfair statement. JFK never wanted a war in Vietnam and knew that American politics was run by a cabal of shading characters. The dickheads from the ivy league schools born into privalige who also own the military industrial complex ect.

He also wanted to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces as they'd got out of hand, a law to themselves. His brother fucked up by going after the mob who with his old man's help got him elected in the first place.

I like the man. Trump hasn't got a tenth of the morality that man had. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No I haven't seen it, but it sounds like my kind of film. I know of Michael Franzese as he beat Rudy Giuliani in three different cases. It's a really interesting story as to why Michael joined the mob, and he was more of a businessman than a mobster.

He's a devout Christian now and never grassed on anybody. He's become a YouTuber now and said of everybody who took the oath that same night as him is either dead or in prison. The gasoline tax scam was so simple due to a flaw in state law, but you're right he made a fucking fortune. 

I've watched a few bits from his YT channel. He likes to piss on Henry "goodfellas" Hill on a regular basis and he isn't the first person to say he was nothing more than lowlife junkie errand boy. Apparently, one of the US networks is making a drama series about Franzese's life. It will be interesting to see what conclusion it comes to on whether his dad really did agree to him being killed. 

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I suspect you may have already seen this Maj, but in case you haven't, being a fight fan and all, here you go:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's quite an unfair statement. JFK never wanted a war in Vietnam and knew that American politics was run by a cabal of shading characters. The dickheads from the ivy league schools born into privalige who also own the military industrial complex ect.

He also wanted to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces as they'd got out of hand, a law to themselves. His brother fucked up by going after the mob who with his old man's help got him elected in the first place.

I like the man. Trump hasn't got a tenth of the morality that man had. 

JFK did make Bill Clinton look like the Archbishop of Canterbury though. It was said that he would invite new female interns at the White House to one of his homes where him and his mates took turns in shagging the living daylights out of them. They would get a pay rise afterward.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

A taster for you. Enjoy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

JFK did make Bill Clinton look like the Archbishop of Canterbury though. It was said that he would invite new female interns at the White House to one of his homes where him and his mates took turns in shagging the living daylights out of them. They would get a pay rise afterward.

I dunno, Trucking. Old 'Wild Bill Clinton' must have a few thousand air miles from his frequent flier trips on 'The Lolita Express', and was heavily involved in Bush seniors Charlie importation to fund the Contras in Nicaragua*. 

I'd rather back a sex addict over a nonce. 

*All this is backed up by respected journalists! 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I dunno, Trucking. Old 'Wild Bill Clinton' must have few thousand air miles from his frequent flier trips on 'The Lolita Express', and was heavily involved in Bush seniors Charlie importation to fund the Contras in Nicaragua*. 

I'd rather back a sex addict over a nonce. 

*All this is backed up by respected journalists! 

The thing is though, nobody has come straight out and accused Clinton of anything to do with young girls. There's no Virginia Guiffre, just a passenger manifest proving that  he visited Epstein's island and an unconfirmed source that said he attended an orgy in the 90s with Ghislaine Maxwell. Some little slag would become a multi millionaire overnight if they could pin something on Arkansas Billy.

29 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've watched a few bits from his YT channel. He likes to piss on Henry "goodfellas" Hill on a regular basis and he isn't the first person to say he was nothing more than lowlife junkie errand boy. Apparently, one of the US networks is making a drama series about Franzese's life. It will be interesting to see what conclusion it comes to on whether his dad really did agree to him being killed. 

Some times I often wonder if the stars are aligned.

Two weeks ago if you would have mentioned Franzeze, I'd have skipped over your post as I wouldn't have known or cared who he was.

After a recent Lockdown rewatch of The Sopranos, though, I came across his YouTube channel last weekend and have binge watched his back catalogue.

I still don't know much about his personal history, beyond his own assertions which are obviously biased. In my experience, though, anyone who leaves the mafia and engages in a media career is invariably a rat. 

Is he a snitch?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Well we'll see what happens if the mini trump decides to article 16 the norn iron protocol..trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, Decimus said:

Some times I often wonder if the stars are aligned.

Two weeks ago if you would have mentioned Franzeze, I'd have skipped over your post as I wouldn't have known or cared who he was.

After a recent Lockdown rewatch of The Sopranos, though, I came across his YouTube channel last weekend and have binge watched his back catalogue.

I still don't know much about his personal history, beyond his own assertions which are obviously biased. In my experience, though, anyone who leaves the mafia and engages in a media career is invariably a rat. 

Is he a snitch?

Not according to most people in the know. He had a contract put out on him for breaking the Mafia's code of silence but the consensus is that he only incriminated himself. He had long running argument with somebody connected to his dad who accused him of stashing mob money in Panama but I find it hard to believe because he was completely broke when he was released from prison because of financial penalties.

I can see why he left the Mafia after listening to what it had done to his family. His dad served a long prison sentence and when he got out was grassed up by his other son to save himself from doing time and went back in again then wasn't released until he was 100. His sister became a junkie and died of an overdose after being introduced by other mob figures. Like Franzese himself has said, the US government isn't fucking around with organized crime anymore. It's triple figure sentences in a draconian federal prison with no parole and modern technology is catching more people quicker than ever.