CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

20 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well we'll see what happens if the mini trump decides to article 16 the norn iron protocol..trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's in the agreement Paddy. The EU can't back out now, that would be breaking international law. Biden can go and fuck himself along with the rest of the plastic spud pickers. It's got fuck all to do with them. With the EU now in bed with the chinks who are slowly freezing the yanks out of Asia, do you think he's going to piss off his closest military ally over the activation of a clause that actually UPHOLDS GFA?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Some times I often wonder if the stars are aligned.

Two weeks ago if you would have mentioned Franzeze, I'd have skipped over your post as I wouldn't have known or cared who he was.

After a recent Lockdown rewatch of The Sopranos, though, I came across his YouTube channel last weekend and have binge watched his back catalogue.

I still don't know much about his personal history, beyond his own assertions which are obviously biased. In my experience, though, anyone who leaves the mafia and engages in a media career is invariably a rat. 

Is he a snitch?

I stumbled across Franzese after watching a five part documentary on how they took down the mob and found the man quite intriguing. 

I know when he told his boss and his father that he was quitting the life a contract was placed on his life, as the only two ways out are death or a life sentence. 

I think he's a very shrewd individual. He told the FBI that he would testify at trials and acquired a six year sentence on that premise. However, when it actually came to him being called as a prosecution witness he refused and had his parole revoked. 

I think the only reason he never got clipped as they say is because he never ratted on anyone. His former boss is also dead and his father was the family's former underboss who is very well respected. 

Maybe God has got his back now he's a pastor! 

34 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well we'll see what happens if the mini trump decides to article 16 the norn iron protocol..trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We're all sick to the back teeth of your bog trotting supposed little victory...

Change the record you fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

We're all sick to the back teeth of your bog trotting supposed little victory...

Change the record you fucking idiot. 

Let him work away MC. I can't wait for more howls of anguish from the EU when Boris uses their own fuckery to short circuit the Withdrawal Agreement. The Paddies really thought they were getting a united Ireland, the fucking outrage from Dublin is going to be hilarious when article 16 gets triggered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Let him work away MC. I can't wait for more howls of anguish from the EU when Boris uses their own fuckery to short circuit the Withdrawal Agreement. The Paddies really thought they were getting a united Ireland, the fucking outrage from Dublin is going to be hilarious when article 16 gets triggered.

Leo is well accustomed to being shafted. As are most, if not all males who grew up in the Roman Catholic era in Ireland. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Some times I often wonder if the stars are aligned.

Two weeks ago if you would have mentioned Franzeze, I'd have skipped over your post as I wouldn't have known or cared who he was.

After a recent Lockdown rewatch of The Sopranos, though, I came across his YouTube channel last weekend and have binge watched his back catalogue.

I still don't know much about his personal history, beyond his own assertions which are obviously biased. In my experience, though, anyone who leaves the mafia and engages in a media career is invariably a rat. 

Is he a snitch?

I managed 1 episode of the self promoting old wind bag, did you check his Tipex white fake railings? Glory days old cunt. 

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

We read in the Express t'other day that an invitation from the trans Pacific Pacific somtin or other was extended to the EU. bojos one must be lost in the post..or maybe he forgot to put a stamp on the form..or its still in the lovely carries handbag.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We read in the Express t'other day that an invitation from the trans Pacific Pacific somtin or other was extended to the EU. bojos one must be lost in the post..or maybe he forgot to put a stamp on the form..or its still in the lovely carries handbag.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That was Australian Senator Eric Abetz who represents a flock of sheep in Tasmania talking out of his arse. The UK has already received formal invitations from the governments of 7 TPP members. Something rather different. TPP doesn't want China's mates meddling in their business.

Btw Paddy, the Unionists are rather unhappy about the food situation in NI so it looks like Boris is sending Michael Gove over to Brussels with an ultimatum on border checks. Stop taking the piss or Article 16 gets triggered. We've got to protect GFA after all.

37 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That was Australian Senator Eric Abetz who represents a flock of sheep in Tasmania talking out of his arse. The UK has already received formal invitations from the governments of 7 TPP members. Something rather different. TPP doesn't want China's mates meddling in their business.

Btw Paddy, the Unionists are rather unhappy about the food situation in NI so it looks like Boris is sending Michael Gove over to Brussels with an ultimatum on border checks. Stop taking the piss or Article 16 gets triggered. We've got to protect GFA after all.

Unionists are rarely happy trukky baby..they'll like the oily gove ..do what the toray partay has done with them over the centuries..expend a lotta spit..wave fist n then abandon them suckers buy it every time

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

53 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Unionists are rarely happy trukky baby..they'll like the oily gove ..do what the toray partay has done with them over the centuries..expend a lotta spit..wave fist n then abandon them suckers buy it every time

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not this time because we've got to protect GFA Paddy. You see there's this bit in it that says NI has to be kept in economic balance with the Potato Republic and EU rules are getting in the way of that so we're just going to use a nice little loophole to ignore them like the the 27 EU countries do.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not this time because we've got to protect GFA Paddy. You see there's this bit in it that says NI has to be kept in economic balance with the Potato Republic and EU rules are getting in the way of that so we're just going to use a nice little loophole to ignore them like the the 27 EU countries do.

Fuck me. Northern Ireland being kept in economic harmony with spudland. Their not going to like that...as I can't see them finding an influx of horses and carts and alcoholic tramps economical balance. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me. Northern Ireland being kept in economic harmony with spudland. Their not going to like that...as I can't see them finding an influx of horses and carts and alcoholic tramps economical balance. 

The way things stand MC, NI is likely to eclipse ROI in the years to come. If I owned a foreign company and wanted to set up shop to take advantage of both UK and EU markets with minimal red tape, I would be eyeing up suitable locations in the North because they've got the best of both worlds. The trouble is with ROI is that they've become the world's capital for corporate tax evasion and the EU have made it clear that they intend to put an end to it. When that happens, Apple, Intel, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Pfizer will be off to the Baltic states before you can say Leprechaun economics. Their GDP will completely implode. How the fuck balance with the North will be maintained when that happens, I have no idea but it will be piss funny when it does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

In another stunning Brexit victory winning thing we see stena line move its humongous ferry boat from the Belfast liverpool route to rosslare cherbourg  they are joined by other carriers like DFDS and brittany ferries...message seems clear..avoid the sick man of Europe 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Except that the Irish hauliers association has said that many of its members businesses will become unsustainable without the extra revenue that was created by making drops in the UK on the way home. Let's see who blinks first.

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Except that the Irish hauliers association has said that many of its members businesses will become unsustainable without the extra revenue that was created by making drops in the UK on the way home. Let's see who blinks first.

T'will be a foolish whore strangler that takes his rig into England unless its a new one with a bulit in shitter or goes ina bag or something 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sustainability Paddy. Remember that word. We've already created new supply lines with Canada and Mexico.

Have ya ..well dont keep it to yerself..our paper carries daily stories about bizniz people who sold directly into the EU n now cant get their stuff to market and its dying on trucks..one lad ian perkins says he was brainwashed into voting leave ..these people need yer input trukky baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The way things stand MC, NI is likely to eclipse ROI in the years to come. If I owned a foreign company and wanted to set up shop to take advantage of both UK and EU markets with minimal red tape, I would be eyeing up suitable locations in the North because they've got the best of both worlds. The trouble is with ROI is that they've become the world's capital for corporate tax evasion and the EU have made it clear that they intend to put an end to it. When that happens, Apple, Intel, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Pfizer will be off to the Baltic states before you can say Leprechaun economics. Their GDP will completely implode. How the fuck balance with the North will be maintained when that happens, I have no idea but it will be piss funny when it does.

Out of likes. That's an incredibly valid point about the tax loopholes being closed. I'd happily make a wager with Panz that by next year we'll be the ones laughing while their harvesting spuds. 

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Have ya ..well dont keep it to yerself..our paper carries daily stories about bizniz people who sold directly into the EU n now cant get their stuff to market and its dying on trucks..one lad ian perkins says he was brainwashed into voting leave ..these people need yer input trukky baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

These people have known for 4 years that Brexit was coming and there would be initial disruption afterward. The government has always been perfectly clear about that. Did these businesses make any serious attempt to increase their customer base in the UK? You can bet your bollocks to a barn dance they didn't and just expected everything to carry on as before with just a bit of extra paperwork. These are the complacent fuckers who expect the government to wipe their arses for them and will no doubt scream for compensation at everyone else's expense for their failure to prepare properly and create alternative income streams. Fuck them.

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Out of likes. That's an incredibly valid point about the tax loopholes being closed. I'd happily make a wager with Panz that by next year we'll be the ones laughing while their harvesting spuds. 

I'd give it 2-3 years MC because we all know how slow the EU moves. There will be plenty of screaming and crying from Ireland at a few EU summits first before Merkel tells them to shut the fuck up and imposes corporate tax harmonisation across the entire bloc to stop insignificant vassals like Ireland and Malta from taking the piss. Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg are going to get it as well which will be a welcome development because like Ireland they've been ripping us off for decades by stealing foreign investment through bribery then taking a cut of multinationals UK profits that get channelled through brass plate subsidiaries registered in their jurisdictions.

• Like 1

I rather think that after yer brave social experiment that the EU will be too busy studying ye lot n penalizing ye for minor infractions seeing how you've proved to be so untrustworthy..clubs generally dont benifit from abusing other members..we see meat purchasers in France are now abandoning welsh lamb in favour of Irish ones..whoda thunk it eh....whens gove arriving anyway..my pals up north are unaware of the govsters visit..they said he visited back in August n scribbled a cheque for £355 million n left 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

26 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I rather think that after yer brave social experiment that the EU will be too busy studying ye lot n penalizing ye for minor infractions seeing how you've proved to be so untrustworthy..clubs generally dont benifit from abusing other members..we see meat purchasers in France are now abandoning welsh lamb in favour of Irish ones..whoda thunk it eh....whens gove arriving anyway..my pals up north are unaware of the govsters visit..they said he visited back in August n scribbled a cheque for £355 million n left 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Having a spudchomper highlight the UK’s potential financial plight is like having your Big Issue tramp laughing at your Bentley because it’s last year’s model. Daft Cunt, enjoy the blight.