CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

22 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I rather think that after yer brave social experiment that the EU will be too busy studying ye lot n penalizing ye for minor infractions seeing how you've proved to be so untrustworthy..clubs generally dont benifit from abusing other members..we see meat purchasers in France are now abandoning welsh lamb in favour of Irish ones..whoda thunk it eh....whens gove arriving anyway..my pals up north are unaware of the govsters visit..they said he visited back in August n scribbled a cheque for £355 million n left 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Gove isn't going to the North, he's said to be going to Brussels next week to tell them that article 16 is going to be invoked. We wouldn't want to create the impression that the EU can blockade NI or we might have to re-activate those clauses in the Internal Market Bill that thick Mick and simple Simon got hot under collar about.

I'm not surprised the frogs are jumping ship, after all it's their government that's responsible for a large amount of this shit. The bonus for us is that meat prices will start dropping as suppliers try to create more internal demand. I'll take a few legs of Welsh lamb at 3 quid a kilo, thanks very much indeed! In the meantime, our trade deficit with the EU is continuing to shrink and with all this cheap meat floating about in the UK we won't be buying Irish. Let's see if your Frog chums can make up the shortfall.

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You sound as happy as moggs dead british fish rotting on french quaysides.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ireland this week topped the charts with more infections per million than any other country on Earth. Congratulations Paddy. I’m absolutely delighted for you. This time next year you’ll be bigger than China. Sorry I forgot mate, you’ll be part of China by then. 

Zaijiain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby trukky sez the gove is goin to Brussels to save the DUP from the Brexit it campaigned for whoda thunk that a lorry from Barcelona could get to ballymoney easier than a truck from Bradford..i love the brexit

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Sure it’s not gonna matter to you lot Panzy. You’re all gonna be locked down forever or dead. You might be the last to keel over mate. Playing the sax at your own funeral and then jumping in the hole when your done. It’s what George Floyd would have wanted.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sure it’s not gonna matter to you lot Panzy. You’re all gonna be locked down forever or dead. You might be the last to keel over mate. Playing the sax at your own funeral and then jumping in the hole when your done. It’s what George Floyd would have wanted.

You just keep not wearin a mask n inhale deeply as ya pass randomers..cost less to burn ya as teeth are the hardest substance in the body

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I rather think that after yer brave social experiment that the EU will be too busy studying ye lot n penalizing ye for minor infractions seeing how you've proved to be so untrustworthy..clubs generally dont benifit from abusing other members..we see meat purchasers in France are now abandoning welsh lamb in favour of Irish ones..whoda thunk it eh....whens gove arriving anyway..my pals up north are unaware of the govsters visit..they said he visited back in August n scribbled a cheque for £355 million n left 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

OTOH, meat imports from outside the EU will no longer attract a 40% tariff which underscores a point I've been making from the outset - that the EU is a a closed shop replete with restrictive trade practices. Irish farmers will be unsettled as they now have competition rather than an easy ride when it comes to selling to the treasure island that is the UK. They will need every sale they can find.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH, meat imports from outside the EU will no longer attract a 40% tariff which underscores a point I've been making from the outset - that the EU is a a closed shop replete with restrictive trade practices. Irish farmers will be unsettled as they now have competition rather than an easy ride when it comes to selling to the treasure island that is the UK. They will need every sale they can find.

As long as they play their cards right we could be back to having freezer aisles filled with New Zealand lamb along with other other quality produce from the land of the kiwis.

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

As long as they play their cards right we could be back to having freezer aisles filled with New Zealand lamb along with other other quality produce from the land of the kiwis.

Is that the land, the British white criminal thug exploiters of whom you seem to be a good example, stole from the Maori people? Charming peasant. 

33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The definition of a customs union of 250 million people with highly sophisticated and advanced farming and manufacturing industries following strict standards, rather includes restrictiins if you are OUTSIDE it you fucking idiot. A post Brexit Little Britain may find a few likewise puny partners here and there, who haven't or may have already signed even better deals with the EU more advantageous than anything the UK is likely to negotiate, but direct access to one of the largest markets in the world has been lost. What's your favourite fish? Ha ha ha. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

We'll just have to wait n see roops baby..we see the mini trump is thinking of allowing use of  pesticides that are banned in the EU..can only mean good things for UK trade.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The definition of a customs union of 250 million people with highly sophisticated and advanced farming and manufacturing industries following strict standards, rather includes restrictiins if you are OUTSIDE it you fucking idiot. A post Brexit Little Britain may find a few likewise puny partners here and there, who haven't or may have already signed even better deals with the EU more advantageous than anything the UK is likely to negotiate, but direct access to one of the largest markets in the world has been lost. What's your favourite fish? Ha ha ha. 

You really are weapons grade stupid, read what Roops said again, plonker. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Harold the big problem for us is that we lack a land border with the rest of Europe .. that means that in effect if we want to sell anything to our nearest neighbour on the mainland we have to in effect export it through a port on each side. Someone in Dover is much closer to Calais than they are to Tonbridge yet it is far easier and cheaper for them to deliver most items that they might have made to Tonbridge simply because there are more  methods of them moving the items quickly to Tonbridge than there are to Calais. The European Union is a wonderful idea in principle and it has been especially beneficial to France, Germany, Belgium and Holland but for the UK the issue has always been that channel of water that runs between the UK and mainland Europe. The only way that the UK could function within the EU on par with the mainland countries would be via derogations on almost everything and that within the EU is not a practical option. Outside the EU we have the ability to in practice have those derogations and to trade in a way that is best for an island nation. My prediction is that in ten years hence in some ways it will be almost as if we have not left the EU but that will will actually be able to trad with the EU in a way that levels the playing field.

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo..cant wait to see the goves sweaty mendacious face as he throws the gauntlet on the table whens this happening..i dont want to miss it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's not a gauntlet, it's in the fucking withdrawal agreement. The economy of NI is being undermined by its effects so the UK has the right to take remedial action. The EU can like it or fuck off. If France wants to play the cunt, so can the UK.

22 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If you're happy being part of the Forth Reich then fair play to you, Panz. Did you know the concept of the EU was actually conceived by Nazi Germany, as they needed a way to keep their conquered territories compliant, but we put a stop to that, and with a good few Irish too. A centralised currency, no borders ect, and it all administered from Berlin. The only difference is their in Brussels now and not gassing Jew's...

Look at the financial crisis of Greece, Spain ect, and inviting second world countries to join causing more havoc. Once some of the other big players leave it will be unsustainable and you'll be fucked without the Krauts chequebook.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Harold the big problem for us is that we lack a land border with the rest of Europe .. that means that in effect if we want to sell anything to our nearest neighbour on the mainland we have to in effect export it through a port on each side. Someone in Dover is much closer to Calais than they are to Tonbridge yet it is far easier and cheaper for them to deliver most items that they might have made to Tonbridge simply because there are more  methods of them moving the items quickly to Tonbridge than there are to Calais. The European Union is a wonderful idea in principle and it has been especially beneficial to France, Germany, Belgium and Holland but for the UK the issue has always been that channel of water that runs between the UK and mainland Europe. The only way that the UK could function within the EU on par with the mainland countries would be via derogations on almost everything and that within the EU is not a practical option. Outside the EU we have the ability to in practice have those derogations and to trade in a way that is best for an island nation. My prediction is that in ten years hence in some ways it will be almost as if we have not left the EU but that will will actually be able to trad with the EU in a way that levels the playing field.

Yeah it's always a problem round the UK isn't it. Always worse than anywhere else. Like Covid. 

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If you're happy being part of the Forth Reich then fair play to you, Panz. Did you know the concept of the EU was actually conceived by Nazi Germany, as they needed a way to keep their conquered territories compliant, but we put a stop to that, and with a good few Irish too. A centralised currency, no borders ect, and it all administered from Berlin. The only difference is their in Brussels now and not gassing Jew's...

Look at the financial crisis of Greece, Spain ect, and inviting second world countries to join causing more havoc. Once some of the other big players leave it will be unsustainable and you'll be fucked without the Krauts chequebook.

What's looking more gloomy for the minnows in the EU is that Armin Laschet is now odds on to replace Angela Merkel as Chancellor of Germany in September and he's a raving Francophile. He speaks fluent frog, his missus is a frog and he wants the closest relationship possible with frogland.

The Franco/German axis will turn the rest of the EU into serf colonies within a couple of years now they're all imprisoned by its $1 trillion debt bond scheme. Anything that is counter to the interests of Berlin and Paris will be mercilessly crushed. Number one on that list will be aggressive corporate tax avoidance facilitated by the thieving cunts in Ireland. The added bonus as well as Roops pointed out, is that they will no longer have a de facto monopoly on the UK foreign meat import market because the Aussies can sell beef 20% cheaper. 

In a nutshell, Ireland is completely fucked!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah it's always a problem round the UK isn't it. Always worse than anywhere else. Like Covid. 

Europe is a sub-continent with a lot of very different countries, some are much less crowded than the UK. All we actually know is what the powers that be in each particular country tell us, we should presume that their government are more truthful than ours .. you are not from the UK are you?

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ireland this week topped the charts with more infections per million than any other country on Earth. Congratulations Paddy. I’m absolutely delighted for you. This time next year you’ll be bigger than China. Sorry I forgot mate, you’ll be part of China by then. 

Zaijiain.

Panzer won't talk to me but perhaps you could ask him which flag does he fly .. is it the tricolour or is it the EU flag?

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's not a gauntlet, it's in the fucking withdrawal agreement. The economy of NI is being undermined by its effects so the UK has the right to take remedial action. The EU can like it or fuck off. If France wants to play the cunt, so can the UK.

Thats the spirit trukky baby...fuk dem filthy foreigners n their deals that they hammered the fat lad into scribbling his name to 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Thats the spirit trukky baby...fuk dem filthy foreigners n their deals that they hammered the fat lad into scribbling his name to 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Exactly. I might even see if their are any decent second hand rigs for sale in Ireland when all of your hauliers go out of business.

54 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Panzer won't talk to me but perhaps you could ask him which flag does he fly .. is it the tricolour or is it the EU flag?

It's the swastika. They've always had a bit of an affection for it.

• Like 3