CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'd have been happy to be associated with Trigger, at least he made people laugh. I see you more as the Mike character, boring, and constantly serving up flat, watered down piss to young punters. 

Have you forgotten the Driscoll brothers withers? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Get your laughing gear round this

19th January COVID DEATHS

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

And the cunt still stands up in the Commons bumbling and his backbench cronies giggle and jeer at Opposition technical glitches with the remote technology. Fucking disgraceful. A re run of the trench wars under an unequal class based system. 

If you are wanting to state a case for the utter fucking imbecility of Boris Johnson...don’t bother yourself...it’s a fucking given-he is a lying, cheating, dilettante, fly leaf expert , blagging, bluster it up on the spot cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

If you are wanting to state a case for the utter fucking imbecility of Boris Johnson...don’t bother yourself...it’s a fucking given-he is a lying, cheating, dilettante, fly leaf expert , blagging, bluster it up on the spot cunt.

I detest the cunt. If I got the chance and guaranteed immunity. The things I would do to him would make Idi Amin vomit.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Isn't that the skinny Ethiopian bloke out of the Quorn adverts? I think he'd drop dead if he vomited.

I don't care how, I just wish he would drop dead. Dirty fucking lightbulb head, Muslim Somali scum. I hope he's a traditional islamist and beats his wife. She's as big a cunt as him.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unequal class based system? You fucking idiot. Even if was, there are far too many poor, feckless and uneducated scumbags in this country that we could do with a cull reaching into the millions. 

Indeed. I think the cull should be based on IQ and physical attributes. We could keep some incredibly thick but attractive birds and then breed them with the leftover male stock. In a couple of generations we could have an empire again, Stubbs.

I honestly think Dr Mengele was onto something, and he managed to live to a ripe old age in South America. I actually watched a documentary on the prevalence of identical twins in a Brazilian village he obviously practiced in whilst a resident. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I detest the cunt. If I got the chance and guaranteed immunity. The things I would do to him would make Idi Amin vomit.

Fucking hell, Eric. You're not leaving yourself much scope on the torture front if Idi's going to throw up his hog roast. That man loved to get his soldiers to bayonet his foes just for the sake of it, and after the Yid's raided Entebbe he personally beat some old dear half to death who'd been hospitalised when the hijackers landed. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Eric. You're not leaving yourself much scope on the torture front if Idi's going to throw up his hog roast. That man loved to get his soldiers to bayonet his foes just for the sake of it, and after the Yid's raided Entebbe he personally beat some old dear half to death who'd been hospitalised when the hijackers landed. 

You seem to know a lot about "Behind the Scenes" at Raid on Entebbe Blu Ray bonus feature. Got anything really intelligent to say? 

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I must say I'm warming to the cut of your jib (gib?) and see a great future together. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to know a lot about "Behind the Scenes" at Raid on Entebbe Blu Ray bonus feature. Got anything really intelligent to say? 

Firstly, it's regarded as one of the most perfectly executed hostage rescues in military history, and formed a blueprint for similar raids. 

Secondly, Are you familiar with irony, Harry? I only ask as you seem to be regarded as the most incoherent, nonsensical fucking idiot to recently make an account here. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Firstly, it's regarded as one of the most perfectly executed hostage rescues in military history, and formed a blueprint for similar raids. 

Secondly, Are you familiar with irony, Harry? I only ask as you seem to be regarded as the most incoherent, nonsensical fucking idiot to recently make an account here. 

You sound a bit defensive to me. So you don't have a Blu Ray player then? 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I think the cull should be based on IQ and physical attributes. We could keep some incredibly thick but attractive birds and then breed them with the leftover male stock. In a couple of generations we could have an empire again, Stubbs.

I honestly think Dr Mengele was onto something, and he managed to live to a ripe old age in South America. I actually watched a documentary on the prevalence of identical twins in a Brazilian village he obviously practiced in whilst a resident. 

It’s just natures way of thinning out the human fucking herd. The human strain needs culling right back. 
Good old uncle Joe “infamous butcher- Angel of death” I know a nice little ditty about him. One a rattys pin up boys 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

Well done Larry

that's another of you fucks gone

fuckin Wuhans

😑

Wuhan is getting along nicely clear of Covid now. The cull in Little Britain has only just started. 150,000 deaths by July I expect. And the London Marathon is still planning to go ahead with 50,000 runners in October! Shows how fucking desperate they are to line their expebses and pockets. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I see the four pubs in Blighty called 'Black Boy' are going. So my evenings holding court at The Revolting P**i are numbered I guess. If they rename it The Asian Grooming Gang I'll be happy.

I’d of thought the Coat Hanger and Back alley would’ve been your watering hole of choice old chap, given your Aunty Vi’s sermons?

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d of thought the Coat Hanger and Back alley would’ve been your watering hole of choice old chap, given your Aunty Vi’s sermons?

"Rat, I started out with just a bucket" she said to me once me.

Then I had to do that thing with the spoon that she liked