CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The cunts have demolished Big Bill, town's clock and tower .. Crewe will never recover from this :(

0_LPR_CHS_110119NOSTALGIA_12.jpg

Indeed. Where will the poor cunts jump from now when it all gets too much?

So now we're meant to feel sorry for Jess Davies, a pointless Welsh trollop. Well let me tell you something love, you posed topless for a boyfriend to photograph you, then got upset when the piccies went around school faster than a Rabbi chasing a thrupenny bit. Being a thick tart, you went on to a career as a 'glamour model' aka a masturbation fantasy figure for men and teenage boys. Now apparently you're a bit phased when another boyfriend (you do pick 'em) photographs you naked and distributes evidence of his conquest. Oh and scam blackmailers who film losers wanking online use your boobs as bait.

Fuck off you tiresome slag, people are starving in Africa

Rat

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ratcum said:

So now we're meant to feel sorry for Jess Davies, a pointless Welsh trollop. Well let me tell you something love, you posed topless for a boyfriend to photograph you, then got upset when the piccies went around school faster than a Rabbi chasing a thrupenny bit. Being a thick tart, you went on to a career as a 'glamour model' aka a masturbation fantasy figure for men and teenage boys. Now apparently you're a bit phased when another boyfriend (you do pick 'em) photographs you naked and distributes evidence of his conquest. Oh and scam blackmailers who film losers wanking online use your boobs as bait.

Fuck off you tiresome slag, people are starving in Africa

Rat

This woman has obviously no discerning talent other than being something us blokes would like to spunk over. I guess no cunt forced her to get her tits out and I'd also wager she got well rewarded for it. Allowing her true gent boyfriends to take phots of her tits and biff is truly fucking stupid but somewhat pointless as freely available pictures are at a click of button, like the one below. She's obviously proud of her body and had no qualms about showing it off so I'd suggest she grows a thicker skin or cash in on her looks while she can by getting into bongo flicks. I'd fuckin' watch 'em

Jess Davies - Wales Online

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This woman has obviously no discerning talent other than being something us blokes would like to spunk over. I guess no cunt forced her to get her tits out and I'd also wager she got well rewarded for it. Allowing her true gent boyfriends to take phots of her tits and biff is truly fucking stupid but somewhat pointless as freely available pictures are at a click of button, like the one below. She's obviously proud of her body and had no qualms about showing it off so I'd suggest she grows a thicker skin or cash in of her looks while she can by getting into bongo flicks. I'd fuckin' watch 'em

Jess Davies - Wales Online

sound advice

What I can't abide is the BBC giving her airtime to bleat about things. I hope she meets a crazed donkey that was abused as a donkette.  

• 8 months later...
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

GHISLAINE MAXWELL GUILTY. 

I want to see the degenerate earwig suffer soooooo much. Right now I'm actually too excited and hungover to come up with suitable tortures. Rabbis and voracious sex-maggots will no doubt feature. 

Rat

Love is finishing each others sentences…

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Right now I'm actually too excited and hungover to come up with suitable tortures. Rabbis and voracious sex-maggots will no doubt feature. 

I'm not into schoolgirl role play myself, but I'd happily dress Ghislaine up in striped pyjamas and indulge in some historical reenactment. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not into schoolgirl role play myself, but I'd happily dress Ghislaine up in striped pyjamas and indulge in some historical reenactment. 

presumably to the sound of Joy Division? Have you noticed CB, how the spellcheck struggles with Ghislaine but has no problem with 'degenerate, cock-repelling yid whore' ?

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've sent a design idea through to Henry Vacuum Cleaners. It's a DIY abortion attachment with separate collection bag. An optional silencer can be fitted, just in case the little fella starts vocalising about the proceedings

Rat

You can call it The Woomba. 

Btw: if you get locked out your car outside an abortion clinic, don't go in and ask them for a coat hanger 

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've sent a design idea through to Henry Vacuum Cleaners. It's a DIY abortion attachment with separate collection bag. An optional silencer can be fitted, just in case the little fella starts vocalising about the proceedings

Rat

How about a realistic 'Training Foetus'? Women who are thinking of getting pregnant and aborting it, can shove it up their cunt and have a little practice at getting the fucker out. 

On 08/03/2022 at 20:08, Eric Cuntman said:

How about a realistic 'Training Foetus'? Women who are thinking of getting pregnant and aborting it, can shove it up their cunt and have a little practice at getting the fucker out. 

Broadening the brand eh? You sneaky fucker Authoritah. Get yourself off to Dragons' Den and try it on that old slag Debra Meaden

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Broadening the brand eh? You sneaky fucker Authoritah. Get yourself off to Dragons' Den and try it on that old slag Debra Meaden

I prefer that tubby northern bird on Dragons Den. The blonde who sells embroidery cotton and tubs of glitter to lonely women who never wash, eat cat food and piss in the sink.

• 7 months later...