CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Manky said:

Where have all the real stars gone. Oliver Reed, Lemmy, George Best at al. The nearest we have to a living legend is Gazza and he's shit.

This Will Young looks like a puff and hopefully will die young. Preferably painfully and slowly.

I believe the stars you mention have all expired and therefore are now about as entertaining as this Will Young spunk sack.

• 4 years later...
Guest Brenda

Many moons ago I was skiing in Chamonix and this ponce was at a cafe terrace on the slopes. He insisted on standing up at his table the whole time to let as many people recognize him as possible. No one showed any interest thankfully.

Probably not uncommon or particularly cuntish but I had to be restrained from throwing something at him.

13 hours ago, Brenda said:

Many moons ago I was skiing in Chamonix and this ponce was at a cafe terrace on the slopes. He insisted on standing up at his table the whole time to let as many people recognize him as possible. No one showed any interest thankfully.

Probably not uncommon or particularly cuntish but I had to be restrained from throwing something at him.

Shame that there wasn't an avalanche that would have buried him and you alive. Two cunts for the price of one. 

Welcome to the corner. 

Many moons ago I was skiing in Chamonix

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Welcome to the corner. 

You can tell a lot about people from their first post. Do you know Helen Lederer?

• Like 1

Are you Cheshire Set or Sloan Ranger and do you know Punkape?

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I still don't get why the fuck I was asked that. 

The question was actually aimed at "Brenda". However, when I nominated the aforementioned Lederer back in 2013, you went all luvvie on us and said that you couldn't possibly say anything negative about her because she was a good friend of yours. You might forget shit, but I don't.

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The question was actually aimed at "Brenda". However, when I nominated the aforementioned Lederer back in 2013, you went all luvvie on us and said that you couldn't possibly say anything negative about her because she was a good friend of yours. You might forget shit, but I don't.

This one?

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Didn't she used to do a Joan Rivers send-up act?

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Another cunt that was as funny as cancer

Its American HUMOR. I was watching some imported American show back in 1968 and the host introduced the "funniest comedian ever" .. it turned out to be Woody Allen who was utterly unfunny. The only way American HUMOR ever works is when they themselves send it up.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was exaggerating a bit when I said "good friend'. I've met her on a number of occasions at the park and chat with her and we know each other in that respect. 

So do we know who Brenda is? Sounds like someone's multi 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why the fuck do we spend, what, billions p.a on GCHQ for our national online and general 'Spooks' security?

I reckon Baws, Roops and a couple of pints of mild and a Lambrini chaser every now and again for the both of them, and the Russian bots would be sent  straight to silicon hell.

You could build databases the size of Kent, throw as much Machine Learning and AI at it as you like and it'd STILL not touch the knowledge and recollection power of this pair. Plus of course there's Roops' Cooler deterrent if the Reds got a bit lairy

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Why the fuck do we spend, what, billions p.a on GCHQ for our national online and general 'Spooks' security?

I reckon Baws, Roops and a couple of pints of mild and a Lambrini chaser every now and again for the both of them, and the Russian bots would be sent  straight to silicon hell.

You could build databases the size of Kent, throw as much Machine Learning and AI at it as you like and it'd STILL not touch the knowledge and recollection power of this pair. Plus of course there's Roops' Cooler deterrent if the Reds got a bit lairy

Bawsie has always had me down as a name dropper. This isn't true. As I was saying to my good friend Liam Neeson "He thinks I'm a name dropper, Liam".  

I haven't seen Helen for a few months due to me moving away. And the restraining order. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bawsie has always had me down as a name dropper. This isn't true. As I was saying to my good friend Liam Neeson "He thinks I'm a name dropper, Liam".  

I haven't seen Helen for a few months due to me moving away. And the restraining order. 

Fuck off…I’m working that particular corner.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bawsie has always had me down as a name dropper.

Jo Brand was another one. And Jenny Eclair. As I remarked at the time, "Camberwell and its environs seems to be home to quite the panoply of shouty, talentless, unfunny cunts."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jo Brand was another one. And Jenny Eclair. As I remarked at the time, "Camberwell and its environs seems to be home to quite the panoply of shouty, talentless, unfunny cunts."

Those two were/are members of the gym I used to belong to. If I remember I told of the time Eclair had a meltdown in the pool because of the loud music coming from the crumblies aqua aerobics.