CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Why the fuck do we spend, what, billions p.a on GCHQ for our national online and general 'Spooks' security?

I reckon Baws, Roops and a couple of pints of mild and a Lambrini chaser every now and again for the both of them, and the Russian bots would be sent  straight to silicon hell.

You could build databases the size of Kent, throw as much Machine Learning and AI at it as you like and it'd STILL not touch the knowledge and recollection power of this pair. Plus of course there's Roops' Cooler deterrent if the Reds got a bit lairy

You forgot Eddie, who's speciality is 'black ops'! 

On 13/10/2016 at 18:35, Guest DingTheRioja said:

So, this talentless fucktard progeny of a "talent show" got a munk on when some old fart said "do as your told", and left Strikly (sic, and sick).  He proves himself to be a stroppy little drama queen who thinks he's a fucking ace "artiste"... Now since there's been a bit of a backlash against the twat he's been going on about having had PTSD...

Ding, you disgusting, handsy, northern pervert, I'm glad you're fucking dead.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Signed by Ferguson as an out and out striker from Celtic. Converted to a midfielder. A nice bloke who I played with twice for Utd’s 1st team in ‘87 in Bermuda. True story. Would I lie to you?

I know, I was there behind the goal

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those two were/are members of the gym I used to belong to. If I remember I told of the time Eclair had a meltdown in the pool because of the loud music coming from the crumblies aqua aerobics. 

Jo Brand in a gym? Was she usually very near to the vending machine when you bumped into her?

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I'd have bumped into her my body probably wouldn't ever have been found. 

The fat greedy cunt would’ve eaten you before you hit the floor, just as her family size packet of Doritos popped out of the machine like a bag of coal falling off the back of a lorry.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Signed by Ferguson as an out and out striker from Celtic. Converted to a midfielder. A nice bloke who I played with twice for Utd’s 1st team in ‘87 in Bermuda. True story. Would I lie to you?

DC, I was in my formative football fan years way back in 1995, when one Eric Cantona karate kicked a Crystal Palace fan right in his stupid cockney fucking gob. I was fascinated about it as a wee nipper and I still am to this day.

Can you tell me the content of the conversation that yourself, Bert Millichip, Martin Edwards and Sir Alex had over dinner at The Ivy on 26 January 1995?

Did you counsel a 9 month ban for Cantona after Fergie got lairy on the complimentary drinks and disparaged the managerial qualities of Howard Kendall?

Did Martin Edwards get caught yet again peeping through the gap of a female toilet shitter after the dessert course?

Finally, as Bert was your front man, was it your idea to ban the tackle from behind, or did he have a moment of spontaneous cuntishness?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

DC, I was in my formative football fan years way back in 1995, when one Eric Cantona karate kicked a Crystal Palace fan right in his stupid cockney fucking gob. I was fascinated about it as a wee nipper and I still am to this day.

Can you tell me the content of the conversation that yourself, Bert Millichip, Martin Edwards and Sir Alex had over dinner at The Ivy on 26 January 1995?

Did you counsel a 9 month ban for Cantona after Fergie got lairy on the complimentary drinks and disparaged the managerial qualities of Howard Kendall?

Did Martin Edwards get caught yet again peeping through the gap of a female toilet shitter after the dessert course?

Finally, as Bert was your front man, was it your idea to ban the tackle from behind, or did he have a moment of spontaneous cuntishness?

‘The seagulls will follow the trawler.’

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Alex Ferguson actually played in that second game, at the age of 45.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Alex Ferguson actually played in that second game, at the age of 45.

I know…as did Archie Ferguson his coach, who snuck off to Walter Smith’s Everton shortly after the daft cunt. Archie scored a screamer incidentally and the keeper, Gary Walsh got seriously injured and was never the same again, cue the purchase of Schmeichel! Do you know who Fergie signed from the Somerset side that day…?

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know…as did Archie Knox his coach, who snuck off to Walter Smith’s Everton shortly after the daft cunt. Archie scored a screamer incidentally and the keeper, Gary Walsh got seriously injured and was never the same again, cue the purchase of Schmeichel! Do you know who Fergie signed from the Somerset side that day…?

Not many Bermudians I can think of at United - Shaun Goater?

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not many Bermudians I can think of at United - Shaun Goater?

Spot on Bawso…didn’t cut the mustard at Utd, went out to Bristol City Rotherham then onto legendary status at Man City. Incidentally, Walsh was injured in that match by a twat who’s brother was an Olympian and World record holder. He deliberately stamped on Walsh’s head and the ensuing brawl saw the match abandoned.

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spot on Bawso…didn’t cut the mustard at Utd, went out to Bristol City Rotherham then onto legendary status at Man City. Incidentally, Walsh was injured in that match by a twat who’s brother was an Olympian and World record holder. He deliberately stamped on Walsh’s head and the ensuing brawl saw the match abandoned.

Football benders. Get a room.