CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who work for the Council......

Witheredscrote

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, Bedbug said:

.. or Local Authority as we are supposed to call it. Everyone of them, without exception, complete cunts. From Councillors to bin men, all an absolute  waste of oxygen. Slow moving thick twats being paid far too much for doing fuck all most of the time. Civil servants my arse. Uncivil and  self serving more like. There are a lot of cunts on here and I bet most work for the LA.

I briefly worked for Crewe & Nantwich Borough Council, wonderful folk who give their lives to the service of the people. The binmen were gentlemen.

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I briefly worked for Crewe & Nantwich Borough Council, wonderful folk who give their lives to the service of the people. The binmen were gentlemen.

You're only saying that because they bought you dinner (sit-down KFC) before stretching you six ways from Sunday.

Most of these fucking dullard cunts think they deserve a five figure bonus for managing to put a high viz jacket on. Useless, infuriatingly punchworthy spastics that nine times out of ten end up having the personality and conversational skills of Andy Murray in a coma. 

They should be waterboarded with boiling horse piss then locked in a windowless room with John Leslie and Robbie Williams, both of whom have been given copious amounts of cocaine. Let's see how long it takes them to sort a pothole out after that.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Bedbug said:

How crude, that is no way to speak to a lady you Celt cunt ( or Gaelic gobshite if you prefer )

Do you know for certain that Pen is a lady?  Her well known past with Frank could lead one to the conclusion that more money is needed for the transitional operation and hormone treatments. 

There is no way to know for certain. 

I have 29 days holiday per year, plus two flex days a month, ten days off gratis at Christmas, plus the five spring/summer bank holidays. That's 68 days a year leave. I also get six months full paid sick leave plus six months half pay.  My pension is fucking superb and I have my own clipboard. So yes, I'll stick up for my local council. God fucking bless them.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I have 29 days holiday per year, plus two flex days a month, ten days off gratis at Christmas, plus the five spring/summer bank holidays. That's 68 days a year leave. I also get six months full paid sick leave plus six months half pay.  My pension is fucking superb and I have my own clipboard. So yes, I'll stick up for my local council. God fucking bless them.

Free loading parasite. You probably get extra when its your turn to drive the bin lorry.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure you bent over for the binmen......lol.

I'm sure you bent over for Sir, various members of the Catholic Clergy and many an older boy you were fagging for. ROFL.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't turn down a 3 some with Corbin and Dianne Abbot....

lol

lol.

Punkie, are you taking a break from Litter Picking for Cheshire East?

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

But when your inevitable redundancy comes through, the terms are fucking shit.

Good luck in the next round of costcutting, I hope you've arse-licked the right empire builder...

Not.

Guest Donner and chips
12 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Free loading parasite. You probably get extra when its your turn to drive the bin lorry.

You are confusing him with a member of the royalty.

35 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

But when your inevitable redundancy comes through, the terms are fucking shit.

Good luck in the next round of costcutting, I hope you've arse-licked the right empire builder...

Not.

Ding, have you ever worked with one of those slippery cunts, who do absolutely fuck all, add nothing of value to the organisation, yet are promoted and loved by the powers that be, purely for their ability to talk absolute shite?

That's me, that is. I won't be losing any sleep over redundancy.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

Ding, have you ever worked with one of those slippery cunts, who do absolutely fuck all, add nothing of value to the organisation, yet are promoted and loved by the powers that be, purely for their ability to talk absolute shite?

That's me, that is. I won't be losing any sleep over redundancy.

You cunt. 

You sound far too fucking much like me for my liking.... have a like...

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Good thing Newcastle is a shit hole already. I live there. I know.

What's it like being a semi-evolved border dwelling imp?

Are you able to breed with normal humans like Neanderthals could to create a kind of homosapien-mule? Or are you down such an evolutionary dead end at this point to render it impossible? 

On 10/24/2016 at 3:08 PM, Bedbug said:

Perhaps somebody can help me here. I have tried to read through some of these Quincy posts, but quite frankly I got bored after 2 minutes. Just how bad was he compared, say, to the multi quoting Ding person. Being new I just can't work it out.

As soon as i see a post by Quincer, i feel the boredom set in immediately, i agree with your nom BB, i find the bin men the worst cuntbreeds of all.

Those thick slags are always putting the other cunts bins back and mine a couple of doors further up, i should just massacre them.

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's it like being a semi-evolved border dwelling imp?

Are you able to breed with normal humans like Neanderthals could to create a kind of homosapien-mule? Or are you down such an evolutionary dead end at this point to render it impossible? 

Leave the new cunts alone Bill, give them a chance to find their bearings and while they are doing that, it gives you a chance to find your brain.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Fender777 said:

Leave the new cunts alone Bill, give them a chance to find their bearings and while they are doing that, it gives you a chance to find your brain.

I've hardly been able to live with myself recently... I feel if we'd. just been a little bit harder on you, IKTC and a couple of the other collosal morons on here, we could have spared the corner from your tedious ramblings and watery insults.

If I'd just put in a bit more effort, I feel I could have driven you to suicide, then I'd be able to sleep at night. 

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've hardly been able to live with myself recently... I feel if we'd. just been a little bit harder on you, IKTC and a couple of the other collosal morons on here, we could have spared the corner from your tedious ramblings and watery insults.

If I'd just put in a bit more effort, I feel I could have driven you to suicide, then I'd be able to sleep at night. 

Bill you have no control over yourself, let alone what goes on here, i sleep at night knowing that if you're on here posting your drivel then the world is a safer place.

Your insanity is legendary.