CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who work for the Council......

Witheredscrote

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Bill you have no control over yourself, let alone what goes on here, i sleep at night knowing that if you're on here posting your drivel then the world is a safer place.

Your insanity is legendary.

That's a 10 day ban for you, cunt. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's it like being a semi-evolved border dwelling imp?

Are you able to breed with normal humans like Neanderthals could to create a kind of homosapien-mule? Or are you down such an evolutionary dead end at this point to render it impossible? 

Nah we can mirror your superior southern breeding practices pretty well, but we have to be much more careful during thrusting as our gigantic, under-evolved, savage manhoods can sometimes cleave the female right in two.

Why do you think Geordie women always smile? Coz they're simple cunts. Simple HAPPY cunts. :)

Not a fucking Mackem, are you?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Nah we can mirror your superior southern breeding practices pretty well, but we have to be much more careful during thrusting as our gigantic, under-evolved, savage manhoods can sometimes cleave the female right in two.

Why do you think Geordie women always smile? Coz they're simple cunts. Simple HAPPY cunts. :)

Brilliant, just what the corner needs right now, a dribbling and proud, text-speak, toothless Geordie, who wears a long-sleeved football shirt when dressing smartly for a family occasion. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've hardly been able to live with myself recently... I feel if we'd. just been a little bit harder on you, IKTC and a couple of the other collosal morons on here, we could have spared the corner from your tedious ramblings and watery insults.

If I'd just put in a bit more effort, I feel I could have driven you to suicide, then I'd be able to sleep at night. 

Have you stopped trying to "interfere" with newbies on here via PM then Bill?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Nasty.

But fair.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

F-f-f-fuck off ding. 

You're being rather profligrate with your limited skillset now that your lord and master is back aren't you?

Trying to get his attention like a puppy shitting on the kitchen floor...

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Another working class cunt from the north east. Useful cannon fodder for a doomed advance...

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're being rather profligrate with your limited skillset now that your lord and master is back aren't you?

Ding, I have to warn you that Renfield is under my protection, and as his dark lord, I won't stand for your vicious and unprovoked bullying. Cease and desist.

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You've only got yourself to blame here ding. I took your shitty attempt at character assassination, and appropriated it faster than a Home Counties white kid wth dreadlocks. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Leave Bill alone. What did he ever do to you? Fucking cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I have to warn you that Renfield is under my protection, and as his dark lord, I won't stand for your vicious and unprovoked bullying. Cease and desist.

Like fuck.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've only got yourself to blame here ding. I took your shitty attempt at character assassination, and appropriated it faster than a Home Counties white kid wth dreadlocks. 

Shut up monkey, I've alread told the organ grinder to fuck off.  Please follow him, like you do in every aspect of your shitty little existence.  You have no character to assassinate.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Leave Bill alone. What did he ever do to you? Fucking cunt.

Fuck off and splurge your likes on your boyfriends.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Like fuck.

Shut up monkey, I've alread told the organ grinder to fuck off.  Please follow him, like you do in every aspect of your shitty little existence.  You have no character to assassinate.

Fuck off and splurge your likes on your boyfriends.

A 3-in-1 killer stroke Ding. Boom. Babbling dribbler.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

No, 2-in-1...

I only gave Decs a simple "fuck off".

Wastrel.

Ok, 2 chuck norris roundhouses in 1. They'll never return-I'm sure of it.