CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bullies

Guest ducunti

Eric Selby if your reading this you streak of cunt piss, you were one of these all them fucking years ago. Fucking walking around the playground trying to make everyone support Millwall but unfortunatly not everyone is retard enough to follow them cunts. By the way that day you had the shits for a constant 24 hours it was me that coated your chocolate eclair in exlax.Now fuck off or my brother will beat the shit out of you.

Guest Keith Lard

I fucking hate bullies, I always seem to attract their attention. Last night I was walking my plushie out and a group of lads from the local pub took it away from me and played catch with it. I got so angry that I jumped on one of them and began punching his face repeatedly. The lads ran off and I got my plushie back. Lesson learnt, never take my fucking plushie.

Guest ducunti

Instinctive animal & human behavior is unfortunately a part and parcel of growing up, though I agree that ALL bullies should have ten types of shit kicked out them. It should certainly not be an issue in schools any longer and should be nipped in the bud. Some kids go through absolute hell at the hands of bullies, and it can fuck them up for life.

Mind you, all fat kids should be poked and prodded and spat upon at every given opportunity

and called: "Tusker, Tusker, you're a fat arsed Tusker" during and after assembly,

and with the Teachers joining in too.    .  

Don't forget the pykies, them cunts should be pelted with old car tyres, lawnmowers and fridges while the teachers are stealing their pencil cases.

I fucking hate bullies, I always seem to attract their attention. Last night I was walking my plushie out and a group of lads from the local pub took it away from me and played catch with it. I got so angry that I jumped on one of them and began punching his face repeatedly. The lads ran off and I got my plushie back. Lesson learnt, never take my fucking plushie.

You Sir, are a fucking mong.

Just lads having fun, Grumps.

Aint it grand spotto! The dumb fuck does crack me up I will give him that. It's more spumante comedy then champagne, but the boy does have his moments.

Guest Snatch

I have met some horrible people down through the years, 2009 taking the biscuit.

I've heard of people being bullied and having their money or fags nicked,but taking their biscuits? Thats a bit too much.

Guest Snatch

What the fuck are parents doing taking their children into pubs anyway?

Every year there are stories in the papers concerning some poor little mite who has taken their own life. And the outcome is always the same: Head teacher says ‘There was no evidence of bullying at my school, etc.’; coroner records ‘death by misadventure’; and the perpetrators get away with it. Laughing and joking their way back to fuck-ville leaving behind another broken family in their wake. The greatest tragedy here is that nobody was listening to the kid either before or after his or her death. In an age where we have child protection agencies, Help Line, injury-proof playgrounds, blanket bans on traditional childhood pursuits we still turn a blind eye to playground bullying. 

Guest ducunti

I fucking hate bullies, I always seem to attract their sexual attention. Last night I was walking my plushie out and a group of lads from the local youth club took it away from me and played catch with it. I got so angry that I jumped on one of them and began trying to remove his boxer shorts repeatedly. The lads kicked the shit out of me and plushie fucked off home with them. Lesson learnt, never take my fucking plushie from behind.

Very courageous of you Keith, but one of them asked could he have his teething rattle back.

Guest JackoTC

You all make fair points (except Keef) - but where does its stop ? How can every bully be stopped. If we become any more of a nanny state our kids are going grow up without any life experience at all - its does make some people stronger and more balanced. Fuck sake kids don't even play out in the streets any more - why ? because the media has us all terrified of Paedo's etc - but just look at the news today - they are going back 40 odd years. They have always been around and always will be. You cannot protect everyone form everything. Now fuck off before I nick your lunch money and boot you up the bollocks you cunts.  

Guest JackoTC

Corby.

Corby seemed ok to me actually. I suppose being Glaswegian helped. At least they were friendly. In Kettering people will still not hold a door open for others. Northampton is good too. Just the in between Kettering lot seemed unfriendly and unhelpful. Good Italian restaurant though, if I remember correctly. 

Why don't you just fucking end your worthless life shortly after slaugthering your mum for bringing a worthless piece of shit like you into the world. Don't forget to fuck her soon after killing her though - there's no point wasting a warm hole.

(can I have some points?)

I've heard of people being bullied and having their money or fags nicked,but taking their biscuits? Thats a bit too much.

I have heard of people being bullied for their Jaffa Cakes but never for biscuits although I do appreciate the difficulty in distinguishing the difference between this biscuit / cake snack

Guest KuntaCunty

Bullies are low class, inbred cunts.  Take after their parents.  Dunk the lot of them up their eyeballs in raw sewage and then turn the machine guns one them, only grazing their extremities, and let infection finish the job. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Keith, were you able to retrieve your plushie before the lads discovered the wet spot on its back end?