CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bullies

Guest ducunti

a picture of some woman's arse flashed up at me while I was perusing the topics - what was that about? I feel bullied by it. :ph34r:

That was probably  a couple of Bronski's chins.

I'm thinking Harvey Keitel in 'Bad Lieutenant'

"Show him. Show him with your mouth. Show him how you suck a guys cock. You fucking whore piece of shit - show him!"

He could have just asked for a blow job.

• 7 years later...
On 16/08/2014 at 21:00, Guest JackoTC said:

Corby seemed ok to me actually. I suppose being Glaswegian helped. At least they were friendly. In Kettering people will still not hold a door open for others. Northampton is good too. Just the in between Kettering lot seemed unfriendly and unhelpful. Good Italian restaurant though, if I remember correctly. 

You boring fucking jock cunt.

Stupid wanker.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If nobody had yet guessed that Clavo is LadyP, I think you've just given them a massive hint. Oh, and for the record, the rumour was that the 'P' always stood for penis.

It was just a rumour .. in any event Dec's nano cock will be much bigger than mine .. I admit to being unsure about the maths as a million times zero is still zero.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:
1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

If nobody had yet guessed that Clavo is LadyP

I doubt even this lot of thickos would have missed that, tbh. Let's face it, when a username disappears and another simultaneously pops over the horizon posting unreadable bollocks 24 hours a fucking day, it's pretty much a given. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, scotty said:

I doubt even this lot of thickos would have missed that, tbh. Let's face it, when a username disappears and another simultaneously pops over the horizon posting unreadable bollocks 24 hours a fucking day, it's pretty much a given. 

And what about you. Living in fear of your peers and hanging around on a site like this . what are you afraid of?

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

7 year old noms. you thick cunt. What are you reporting exactly?

You know exactly what you implied, and the fact that sinister, childless, perverted freak of fucking nature Pen 'liked' your post doesn't do you any immediate favours. Tell it to fuck off, you don't want to be associated with it, you're in enough trouble as it is.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You know exactly what you implied, and the fact that sinister, childless, perverted freak of fucking nature Pen 'liked' your post doesn't do you any immediate favours. Tell it to fuck off, you don't want to be associated with it, you're in enough trouble as it is.

Remind me which rule refers to implied or implication, you fucking div.