CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

Marine Le Pen is more shaggable than May anyway. Vivre

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

On topic, I voted remain, so I don't give a flying fuck.

Off topic, you're going to need more than 30 000 civil servants to help you draft the grovelling apology you owe me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Indeed, withers, though scaly fork-tounged wyrm you be, your logic is sound. Change is fucking expensive, big change very fucking expensive. Uncertainty is a complete cunt, particularly after a stinking recession. If you're going to implement big change, yould better be fuckin sure the benefit outweighs the pain of delivery. No cunt had a clue what the cost is and still don't. Dice rolling cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On topic, I voted remain, so I don't give a flying fuck.

Off topic, you're going to need more than 30 000 civil servants to help you draft the grovelling apology you owe me.

You're a fucking civil servant. 

On topic........If any of us fucked up our jobs as much as these cunts we'd all be unemployed,the whole fucking brexit thing has been handled so fucking badly since the calling of a referendum to this current 'what the fuck to do now' scenario.Truth is no cunt knows what or how to do it,as long as us the taxpayer can fund every little wrong turn and fuck up it will carry on until apathy wins out.

As long as we live in a society that will take time to vote in a TV game show but cant be fucked to vote in a general election,we're fucking doomed.Bring on the fucking revolution

Rain man was a cunt

• Like 4

Decimus is fuck all more than the man formerly known as Bill's  sex slave.

Why don't they do what I do when I'm thrown out of a pub. Tell them all to fuck off, storm out and order a load of taxis and kebabs in the landlords name. Fucking simple.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Yeah. Central Administration gripes aside, to ditch a bunch of existing trade agreements in favour of starting from scratch is mental. It takes some countries years and years to broker new ones. Blundering English spastics.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Decimus is fuck all more than the man formerly known as Bill's  sex slave.

Why don't they do what I do when I'm thrown out of a pub. Tell them all to fuck off, storm out and order a load of taxis and kebabs in the landlords name. Fucking simple.

What kind of gentleman of mature years gets thrown out of a pub? I've been thrown out many, in my early 20s, but that's ok-laudable even. You must be some kind of raving, noisy, singing old tramp.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Your all just regurgitating the press  headlines you fucking dumb bastards. 

Shut your stupid mouth you thick piece of shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Extremecunt said:

Close your gaping arsehole your dribbling on the fucking carpet.

Speak when you're spoken to. I didn't solicit the opinion of a little England dunce, so refrain from offering one. 

Guest Extremecunt
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Speak when you're spoken to. I didn't solicit the opinion of a little England dunce, so refrain from offering one. 

My opinion shall shit all over this thread now lol.

I can see Manky in my minds eye. Sat in a threadbare armchair in some dank hovel, all four chins quivering with rage that his dream of an Aryan utopia is slowly slipping away. He's got Churchill's Fight Them on The Beaches speech on his gramophone playing on repeat, and he's getting teary eyed looking at old pictures of his regiment, The Lancaster Potato Peelers Brigade. Filled with patriotic bloodlust, he's preparing a two page Land of Hope and Glory spectacular for us, but will end up delivering his usual material, complete and utter fucking racist bollocks.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The longer this debacle continues, the more questions there are. Just when one thinks it has reached its nadir, new depths of uncertainty present. Two things for certain though, Theresa May is totally ineffective and I couldn't make wood over Mrs Le Pen. (nor Mrs May either)

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can see Manky in my minds eye. Sat in a threadbare armchair in some dank hovel, all four chins quivering with rage that his dream of an Aryan utopia is slowly slipping away. He's got Churchill's Fight Them on The Beaches speech on his gramophone playing on repeat, and he's getting teary eyed looking at old pictures of his regiment, The Lancaster Potato Peelers Brigade. Filled with patriotic bloodlust, he's preparing a two page Land of Hope and Glory spectacular for us, but will end up delivering his usual material, complete and utter fucking racist bollocks.

Decs that sounds like my wet dream.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The man's a dinosaur, and should rightly be entombed in a quarry.