CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I do want to sound cuntish, irrespective of the dead, because I thought yesterday's events were very amusing. 

Those calling for a showdown for weeks turned on their heels, those that appear to have got their mugshots all over the web looked like they were attending a fancy dress party and the site of the congress members hiding face down or cowering behind chairs like the fucking ceiling was going to fall through.

I do hope some wanker did find some interesting information during the ransacking of offices, if so, some members of congress will be shitting their nappies the next few years.

When the senile cunt Biden takes over in 2 weeks, it is a mere formality. The strength and feeling of the opposition, armed to the fucking teeth, isn't going anywhere. There could be a rough ride ahead for the US of A. 

Meanwhile, Donald Trump needs to pack up his shit and fuck off out of the country if he wants to live his remaining years at liberty.

Plenty of top material for Hollywood. “Equilibrium” part two.

As we all know the headquarters for the EU is Brussels, and in the 90's they had a scandal that made the Jimmy Savile House affair look insignificant. A nonce/killer called Marc Dutroux nearly brought down their government when investigated as it turned out the country was being run by deviants. Little happened to the perpetrators, surprise, surprise. 

Do we really want to be involved with these cunts! 

Edited by Major Cunt
Panz, has no problems with all of the above due to being Catholic.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer not..ya were jettisoned g'luck to y'all..keep buyin our stuff

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Don't like Guinness, and have no need for a plastic leprechaun. When I do feel the need for a leprechaun I'll revisit this thread... 

When you start selling the buried Gaddafi goodies, I might be interested. 

We note that the self proclaimed bad boy of Brexit arron banks has moved his website registered address leave.eu to the republic of Ireland..we laff openly in the street at how the numpties are manipulated..oh and the Express recommend clappin for 5 minutes least anyone think yer a traitor 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We note that the self proclaimed bad boy of Brexit arron banks has moved his website registered address leave.eu to the republic of Ireland..we laff openly in the street at how the numpties are manipulated..oh and the Express recommend clappin for 5 minutes least anyone think yer a traitor 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He is like many of the self-proclaimed .. they neither have the wealth, influence or following they claim to have .. they simply have the donations from their followers to keep them afloat .. a bit like you Panzer but in your case you lack the donations. You are neither the voice of the people nor do you have the support or the funds from the donations .. you are simply an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2021 at 23:18, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm...let's see now...a calcium deficient, cerebrally-challenged, paunchy, MAGA-schmuck pensioner with matchstick arms. On reflection, I think your imaginary-sized cock is best left well alone, more so in that said organ sees action only when attended to by paid sex operatives. On the plus side, apparently you own a fridge, so well done you.

Jolly Batey of you here, your worship

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He is like many of the self-proclaimed .. they neither have the wealth, influence or following they claim to have .. they simply have the donations from their followers to keep them afloat .. a bit like you Panzer but in your case you lack the donations. You are neither the voice of the people nor do you have the support or the funds from the donations .. you are simply an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise.

Most alcoholics are used to empty vessels. In Panz's case, it's last nights bottle of cheap sherry before the upturned battered flat-cap hits the pavement. 

Laffin. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Most alcoholics are used to empty vessels. In Panz's case, it's last nights bottle of cheap sherry before the upturned battered flat-cap hits the pavement. 

Laffin. 

105 years ago someone from bojos class ordered someone from yer class to walk slowly tword a German maxim..nothin has changed ..votá tory

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

This doesn't look good Panz. History has shown that the registrant country of leave.eu always, always results it in leaving the EU. Perhaps if the Irish folk are nice and ask politely we might let them join the Commonwealth and if they are suitably subservient we might even let Ireland become part of the Union.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This doesn't look good Panz. History has shown that the registrant country of leave.eu always, always results it in leaving the EU. Perhaps if the Irish folk are nice and ask politely we might let them join the Commonwealth and if they are suitably subservient we might even let Ireland become part of the Union.

Roops baby..ya know i think yer a fine ting with yer red hair n regional accent and all and now you've a schmazin sense of humour i think i may fall for ya a little bit more 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 07/01/2021 at 15:24, Roadkill said:

I'm torn between condemning this obvious indulgence of inter-member acrimony from a Mod who should know better and congratulating you for some first class cunting. 

I'm having the same quandary. It's certainly some first class cunting, but she can't have gathered all that information from Google, it's gotta be Facebook too. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Possibly his doctors surgery re the calcium deficiency

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's Irish, Eric, but I'm sure it'll be on the shelves sometime this decade. Did you know the poor fuckers still only have three TV channels. 

Two of those show cookery shows 24/7 consisting of nothing but new and interesting recipes using potatoes. The 3rd one is Brexit news. 

• Like 1

Anyway roops baby..ya were a fan of the trumpy n are a current fan of the mini trump in no 10 what does an educated card carrying tory brexitette think of the deal..only ask out of curiosity as we dont have any real subjects to ask here..what we have are generally arseholes who dont believe in the plague that besets us

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you had the privilege of being aware of the existence of hair dye?

Now eric baby..me n ye arrived on here at the same time and i remember givin ya some sage advice when the mob were baying for yer electronic blood ..you having foolishly spilled guts about personal loss and all..don't be a mob pleb..yer Better than the lower life forms 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Now eric baby..me n ye arrived on here at the same time and i remember givin ya some sage advice when the mob were baying for yer electronic blood ..you having foolishly spilled guts about personal loss and all..don't be a mob pleb..yer Better than the lower life forms 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Drunken cunt.