CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If you join a torch n pitchfork mob ya may end up gettin splashed when the pot of boiling piss gets tipped from on high izall im sayin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I've never heard of anyone throwing boiling piss...is dat a ting in oirland as I know how creative you lot are with everyday items for malice. It could actually be quite effective if it was your first piss of the morning after a night on the Guinness, as the ammonia content would be pretty high due to dehydration. 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway roops baby..ya were a fan of the trumpy n are a current fan of the mini trump in no 10 what does an educated card carrying tory brexitette think of the deal..only ask out of curiosity as we dont have any real subjects to ask here..what we have are generally arseholes who dont believe in the plague that besets us

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Its as good as it could be under the circumstances though fishing rights was a traditional eu-type fudge by both parties. The important thing is that the UK has unshackled itself from the closed shop and restrictive practices of the EU. The EU is a mature market with little opportunity for growth so the UK needed to strike freely outside the European borders without needing the Commission's approval which can take up to twenty years and even then, not be suitable for British needs. One of the reasons skilled manufacturing jobs were being exported wasn't only due to lower labour costs (that will level out in due course) but simply to gain a foothold in emerging markets without the trade tariff nonsense that EU regs put in the way. It was also gratifying to see a shed load of lost sovereignty being returned to the British.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its as good as it could be under the circumstances though fishing rights was a traditional eu-type fudge by both parties. The important thing is that the UK has unshackled itself from the closed shop and restrictive practices of the EU. The EU is a mature market with little opportunity for growth so the UK needed to strike freely outside the European borders without needing the Commission's approval which can take up to twenty years and even then, not be suitable for British needs. One of the reasons skilled manufacturing jobs were being exported wasn't only due to lower labour costs (that will level out in due course) but simply to gain a foothold in emerging markets without the trade tariff nonsense that EU regs put in the way. It was also gratifying to see a shed load of lost sovereignty being returned to the British.

Another reason was to extract profits at very low or zero tax options and lack of environmental/production regulations, keeping costs down and profits up. Having manufacturing facilities in a number of places, had not always produced more additional customers but certainly churned out cheap products for sale in other places.

Personally, I think without fusion/energy-low input hydrogen input and new quality sources of raw materials, growth is finished. We do need to recreate advanced manufacturing facilities, to provide quality products for domestic market and some exports, without perpetually relying on massive EU imports. Without it, more poverty will emerge.

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway roops baby..ya were a fan of the trumpy n are a current fan of the mini trump in no 10 what does an educated card carrying tory brexitette think of the deal..only ask out of curiosity as we dont have any real subjects to ask here..what we have are generally arseholes who dont believe in the plague that besets us

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Back in 2016/2017 so far as Trump was concerned most of us were trying to make the best of a bas job .. Trump was to be here and in power until early 2021 regardless. Things began to go pear shaped fairly quickly. Boris is not a mini Trump, there is no comparison .. serial philanderer yes but nothing like Trump .. Boris is basically Boris.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've never heard of anyone throwing boiling piss...is dat a ting in oirland as I know how creative you lot are with everyday items for malice. It could actually be quite effective if it was your first piss of the morning after a night on the Guinness, as the ammonia content would be pretty high due to dehydration. 

More ignorance put to print 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How long ya reckon itll be before any benefit is seen 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honest answer? Right now no-one really knows, or at least not until Covid ceases to be an issue.

T'would seem to me that the EU is 50 odd percent of yer export market what ya got is more rules  n costs n barriers simply to keep trading with them..BRINO ifn i had to give the creation a name.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honest answer? Right now no-one really knows, or at least not until Covid ceases to be an issue.

Speaking of which, it's likely to be a benefit that the UK is no longer a net contributor to the EU budget when the PIIGS of the family come along with their hands out, Oliver Twist-like, expecting to be bailed out post-pandemic. It'll be even more of a benefit when the Euro collapses shortly afterwards.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

T'would seem to me that the EU is 50 odd percent of yer export market what ya got is more rules  n costs n barriers simply to keep trading with them..BRINO ifn i had to give the creation a name.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I thought it was nearer 40% but even if you are correct then that's even more reason to get out. If 50% of your market offers zero growth then that's a very big issue. As any economist will tell you, economic growth is essential in a free market economy. The EU is the worst performing of all the economic areas in terms of growth.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm glad to see that you have taken a sensible position and not given any economic projections which would at best be an educated guess, but still a guess.

My main gripe with Brexiteers and Remainers stems from both sides endlessly making tedious positive and negative assumptions of our future based on little more than conjecture. 

Nobody knows whether we will be reaping the benefits of Brexit or ruing the day we voted to leave, all the arguments on this thread, mine, yours, and anyone elses are a pointless exercise in an attempt at one upmanship.

Time will tell who was right and who was wrong, so maybe everyone should leave it at that for the time being as it's boring me to tears.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad to see that you have taken a sensible position and not given any economic projections which would at best be an educated guess, but still a guess.

My main gripe with Brexiteers and Remainers stems from both sides endlessly making tedious positive and negative assumptions of our future based on little more than conjecture. 

Nobody knows whether we will be reaping the benefits of Brexit or ruing the day we voted to leave, all the arguments on this thread, mine, yours, and anyone elses are a pointless exercise in an attempt at one upmanship.

Time will tell who was right and who was wrong, so maybe everyone should leave it at that for the time being as it's boring me to tears.

That’d be Panzy fucked then. All he’d have left to talk about would be his fucking saxophone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

That’d be Panzy fucked then. All he’d have left to talk about would be his fucking saxophone.

Hey apey baby ..ya still abusin yerself in hotel showers or has the plague restricted ya to home ..remember to clean up after or yer significant life partner will beat you with the toilet brush

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of which, it's likely to be a benefit that the UK is no longer a net contributor to the EU budget when the PIIGS of the family come along with their hands out, Oliver Twist-like, expecting to be bailed out post-pandemic. It'll be even more of a benefit when the Euro collapses shortly afterwards.

Do ya think the uk will not be making anymore contributions to the EU?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hey apey baby ..ya still abusin yerself in hotel showers or has the plague restricted ya to home ..remember to clean up after or yer significant life partner will beat you with the toilet brush

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’m considering doing a nomination entitled “Cunts That Deliberately Misspell Written English To Try And Convey A Stupid Accent”. What do you think?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Do ya think the uk will not be making anymore contributions to the EU?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Oh, I’m quite sure they will, just as sure as I am that the NHS won’t be getting its weekly £350m any time soon, but It's a capped, limited liability now.