CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Has old Jewdith pulled a Reggie Perin before, as this is his longest sabbatical during my tenure? 

I miss the mobility scooter owning wideboy if I'm honest. I thoroughly enjoyed our long running feud as his Charlton supporting antithesis. 

The only thing we agreed on was immigration to a degree, and the need for a points based system for skilled migrants. We've surely already satisfied Farage's quota for fruit packers and cleaners ect. 

@judgetwi come back you misanthropic, kebab munching, right wing zionist cripple...all is forgiven! 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Back when Proper first bought 'The Firm', one of his first acts was to immediately fuck off The Rat, and The Judge followed suit not long thereafter. I'm not sure if he went the same way as Rattus Rattus or if he had another pant-wetting hissy fit. If memory serves I think it was the latter.

He had a shit fit and did a flounce when he thought someone from the site was sending junk mail to him including, most famously, a fat boy clothes catalogue (Jacamo, allegedly). He dropped out of sight for the best part of a year after that. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all gone Pete Tong. Covid is the final straw. But let's get creative about trashing your own economy in order to placate a minority of British runts with enough chips on their back to replace Walkers. 

Harold, Don’t take this the wrong way as I’m honestly not trying to have a go at you, but if you still  have any of your old school reports could you please let us have a look at them? I’m genuinely intrigued by your complete and utter insanity. There must be some clues to your current difficulties documented by the unfortunate teachers, who must have been as baffled by your rantings as everyone still seems to be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Harold, Don’t take this the wrong way as I’m honestly not trying to have a go at you, but if you still  have any of your old school reports could you please let us have a look at them? I’m genuinely intrigued by your complete and utter insanity. There must be some clues to your current difficulties documented by the unfortunate teachers, who must have been as baffled by your rantings as everyone still seems to be. 

Unlike your teachers with their child centred approach. I am the product of harsh discipline you namby pamby. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unlike your teachers with their child centred approach. I am the product of harsh discipline you namby pamby. 

School of hard knocks eh ?

16 hours ago, Goober said:

He had a shit fit and did a flounce when he thought someone from the site was sending junk mail to him including, most famously, a fat boy clothes catalogue (Jacamo, allegedly). He dropped out of sight for the best part of a year after that. 

I'd wager that was @Frank during his glory years. I'm basing this assumption on the notorious restaurant and theatre stitch up. The Judge was absolutely fuming I'm told. Marvelous!

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager that was @Frank during his glory years. I'm basing this assumption on the notorious restaurant and theatre stitch up. The Judge was absolutely fuming I'm told. Marvelous!

If truth be told I suspect they were just random mailshots and that it had nothing to do with anyone here. He was just having a hissy fit, pissing himself and playing the victim, as usual. 

Frank was the object of his ire though, iirc. 

He would have benefited from some free Tena Men samples in the post. 

I don't remember restaurantgate. It may have been before my time. 

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

If truth be told I suspect they were just random mailshots and that it had nothing to do with anyone here. He was just having a hissy fit, pissing himself and playing the victim, as usual. 

After a heated exchange on the below thread in October 2012, quite unrelated to the original topic (derailing threads is nothing new), an irate Judge sent Frank his mobile phone number. Hilarity ensued.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goober said:

If Frank had his address I'd like to think there would be more than Jacamo brochures arriving at his towerblock. 

If it was me, I'd be sending dubious adult subscriptions, Stana Stair-Lift adverts, and copies of mobility scooter monthly Along with the Jewish Chronicle.

The restaurant stitch up is in my opinion Frank's finest hour. It was before my time, but I've been told the details... 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm always too late to the party for this kind of thing. Spill the beans MC!

It was back in the Corners uncensored times when Frank was the big cheese, but sadly before I joined. 

The Judge was an old timer notorious for his belligerence and highly strung demeanour, but he could also be quite amusing in a feud. 

Frank convinced him that he owned a high end London restaurant and would arrange a complimentary dinner with West End theatre tickets as a bonus. This was all total bollocks, but he took the bait hook line and sinker. Needless to say the Judge arrived with his old dear in tow, only to be informed there was nobody called Frank in the restaurants management, and old Judge was fuming... 

Frank obviously knows the precise saga. 

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It was back in the Corners uncensored times when Frank was the big cheese, but sadly before I joined. 

The Judge was an old timer notorious for his belligerence and highly strung demeanour, but he could also be quite amusing in a feud. 

Frank convinced him that he owned a high end London restaurant and would arrange a complimentary dinner with West End theatre tickets as a bonus. This was all total bollocks, but he took the bait hook line and sinker. Needless to say the Judge arrived with his old dear in tow, only to be informed there was nobody called Frank in the restaurants management, and old Judge was fuming... 

Fucking gormless cunt! Lol! Yet the Judge continued to linger for eon after. Most people would have quit there on the spot. Fucking mug! Out of likes btw.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Judge got very ratty when I called Westward Ho! a dump .. Drew Peacock also wound him up with something about a restaurant.

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Now that has put a smile on my face.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't think the site was ever uncensored. It was rather red in tooth and claw though. 

I doubt there's many here that would remember precise details now, since there's probably only a dozen or so members, including mods, that predate me still kicking around, (that I'm aware of). I have wondered if it was true or just a CC myth, regardless, it's funny. 

I'm sure Pen will remember. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

After a heated exchange on the below thread in October 2012, quite unrelated to the original topic (derailing threads is nothing new), an irate Judge sent Frank his mobile phone number. Hilarity ensued.

After a bit of a search, I've realised that nom was posted within a few days of me joining the old site. Can't remember it though, probably because I was only dipping in and out then. 

Scrub that. That date in August was when the new format site came online after the old one was carpet bombed. 

I must have joined around 2012 though. You probably know better than me. 

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

After a bit of a search, I've realised that nom was posted within a few days of me joining the old site. Can't remember it though, probably because I was only dipping in and out then. 

Scrub that. That date in August was when the new format site came online after the old one was carpet bombed. 

I must have joined around 2012 though. You probably know better than me. 

That would be around the time of the the Roops v The Colonel wars.