CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All before my time. Four and a half years and I'm still a whippersnapper really. I've always wondered what happened to Nobgobbler. Reading through old stuff, Ahriman was quite good. Didn't they also go by 'Agent Peanut'?

Nobgobbler’s penultimate post was a response to a spiteful comment I had made the previous day. It was probably a coincidence but she did seem a rather sensitive soul. I miss her dearly. 

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It was fucking outrageous..... I seem to recall “rabbit” being on the menu.

He had the audacity to accuse me of sending him an A4 Jiffy bag full of dog shit. In fact it was my shit.. bulbous and bloody, the stupid cunt. 

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Biden's just another Zionist puppet placed in the White House by the Rockerfella, Rothchild, and Jewish lobbyists. There will be no favours coming the Palestinian's way, and the Embassy will remain in Jerusalem. Putin will be demonised whilst he sucks on the chinks dicks further undermining the Western economies.

The greatest threat since the Nazi's is the Chinese Communist Party, but nobody wants to take them on as they've greased all the right palms. 

Capitalism's greed will unfortunately be our undoing as the chinks pump out all and sundry in bargain basement sweatshops to feed our consumerism. Their already making deals left right and centre for Africa's minerals. The beltway that's being built will pave the way for China's march west. 

I think Trump had the right idea, and will be proved right in the coming decade. 

I honestly think the last independent US President was Jimmy Carter. 

The peanut pressie and the "march west". I see a great cowboy movie in that. Kung Fu Cowboy Lincoln Vampire Hunters. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you familiar with the Judge, Trucking? He's ex old bill for starters, and I bet he was an utter cunt on the streets before he lost his warrant card. I'm basing this purely on his site contributions. 

Yes. Never interacted with him much before he bit the dust. An ex pig deserves everything he gets including his house being torched but who the fuck would be gullible enough to be taken in by the shit that gets posted here? I hope he never worked in CID.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It was back in the Corners uncensored times when Frank was the big cheese, but sadly before I joined. 

The Judge was an old timer notorious for his belligerence and highly strung demeanour, but he could also be quite amusing in a feud. 

Frank convinced him that he owned a high end London restaurant and would arrange a complimentary dinner with West End theatre tickets as a bonus. This was all total bollocks, but he took the bait hook line and sinker. Needless to say the Judge arrived with his old dear in tow, only to be informed there was nobody called Frank in the restaurants management, and old Judge was fuming... 

Frank obviously knows the precise saga. 

Apart from the first paragraph, does any of the above really seem feasible to you, Major? You fucking dopey pot-headed sap. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Cheers, Ed. We need to entice the old cripple back. I have asked a few of the lads from Charlton if they know an angry, 50 odd year old ex cozzer who's a regular at The Valley, but I don't think he'd disclose his previous career in the local boozer's. 

Charlton have had their best attendances this season 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Apart from the first paragraph, does any of the above really seem feasible to you, Major? You fucking dopey pot-headed sap. 

It all seems feasible bar the first paragraph. You were the big man on campus once upon a time, I'm told. 

I do find it difficult to fathom though as you've been nothing but a one trick, slippery Greek pony during my tenure... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you a Palace fan, Gyp's? It's all gone pear shaped this season after the new investors got our hopes up, and that is probably the only thing me and Judge agree on. 

Nah. I was just joking. You can say any team. I went to the old valley back when Spurs were in the 2nd division. I was standing at the back of a huge fucking bank of terraces and needed a telescope to see the pitch. It was a massive ground.

Result Charlton won 4-1 if I remember correctly 

On 26/01/2021 at 16:22, Stubby Pecker said:

Some of pens handy work? It probably crashed when she was playing with her cock and balls

lol

She'd been saving up her jizz for a satisfying bolt of the load and ended up plastering the internal windscreen. I'm told the cause of the Paddington crash was the same act.

Why do you think she's going blind. Maybe there's some truth to the chronic masturbation rumour...

58 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Panzerknacker's gone quiet following the events of the last 24 hours, when the EU unilaterally declared a Hard (health) Border on the island of Ireland, without consulting the Irish Government?

Im still here jiggerz baby..i dip in n out..i do have things to do ya know ...dont be on here 24 hour a day like a lot of the lonely angry people appear to be ..if ya look a bit harder you'll see ive sprinkled a few replies over the board.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 30/01/2021 at 16:52, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im still here jiggerz baby..i dip in n out..i do have things to do ya know ...dont be on here 24 hour a day like a lot of the lonely angry people appear to be ..if ya look a bit harder you'll see ive sprinkled a few replies over the board.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Rest assured panzy, our boys are making sure your lot will get the covid jab despite the EU hanging you out to dry. We'll look after you.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rest assured panzy, our boys are making sure your lot will get the covid jab despite the EU hanging you out to dry. We'll look after you.

With a death rate like a couple of waterloo's i suggest ya sort yerselfs out..yer woes are only startin spudderz baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY