CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You fucking patrol this nom like an English Channel Cuntspotter in a secondhand rubber dinghy. 

Only fing medieval here is you mate. 

And what is it to you? You are clearly looking to stir up shit on here again, as per the only function operating your tepid paper brain.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Witheredscrote has volunteered on a suicide mission in the English Channel in a booby trapped refugee rescue dinghy. I'm offering to match any donations of explosive body belts etc like for like. The old chap has a death wish that can’t be satisfied in normal society on dry land. 

I thought you were in favour of welcoming refugees with open arms, Harold.  Surely blowing them to smithereens is against your internationalist principles ?

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Any chance of an update from the UK on how it’s all going? Everything I read about Brexit seems a bit gloomy. Talk of gridlock at the ports, Amsterdam eclipsing London as a share dealing centre, empty shelves in supermarkets. 
Has anything improved?

@Trucking Funt, say it ain’t so. 

We've burned the Queen at the stake and nuked Parliament. Millions died in the blast, millions more are dying from the after effects. Martial law was enforced, but it was being co-ordinated from the HMS Queen Elizabeth just off the coast of Hartlepool and was raided by the locals in the panic who, naturally, hung most of the crew before setting off on a life of piracy on the high seas. The NHS burned down, all of it, and the Welsh have taken the opportunity to reclaim the land, claiming that King Arthur has arisen from his tomb to lead them to victory.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We've burned the Queen at the stake and nuked Parliament. Millions died in the blast, millions more are dying from the after effects. Martial law was enforced, but it was being co-ordinated from the HMS Queen Elizabeth just off the coast of Hartlepool and was raided by the locals in the panic who, naturally, hung most of the crew before setting off on a life of piracy on the high seas. The NHS burned down, all of it, and the Welsh have taken the opportunity to reclaim the land, claiming that King Arthur has arisen from his tomb to lead them to victory.

So pretty much same old same old then. Whatever will Brillo fill his GB News airwaves with?

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Any chance of an update from the UK on how it’s all going? Everything I read about Brexit seems a bit gloomy. Talk of gridlock at the ports, Amsterdam eclipsing London as a share dealing centre, empty shelves in supermarkets. 
Has anything improved?

A few 'Angry of Tunbridge Wells' have had to do without their smashed avacado's on toast for a few weeks.

Shares wise, if the EU does not wish to grant equivalence, maybe they should remember that it was they who demanded regulatory alignment, and that thing about Britain's potential to be a tax haven on the border. Osborne, Hammond and Carney threatened it - perhaps it's time to back it up with some action (oh no, wait, London has got Sadiq Khan as its cheerleader, a man more interested in virtue signaling that selling the city).

Meanwhile Ursula Fonda Lyin' is overseeing the biggest procurement and logistics clusterfuck ever in the EU rollout of Corona jabs, making our lot of clownshoes look competent in comparison (a Herculean task, I'm sure you'll agree)

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve just seen this on the news, so must assume everything is in hand. What larks. 

Unless of course, they’re laughing at us?

I can confirm that the UK is now hell on earth .. we are all limited in what we can do, there huge queues outside supermarkets. So bad is the situation that we are only allowed outside once a day to do the shopping and also briefly to take exercise. If you dare to attempt to get away from your own local area the police are liable to stop you and to issue a fine and tell you to go home. You are not allowed to gather with other people from outside your own household. The situation is actually far than was that predicted and can only be because of Brexit.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve just seen this on the news, so must assume everything is in hand. What larks. 

Unless of course, they’re laughing at us?

Nice to see a fellow 'RT' fan on the Corner, LCS. They've unfortunately had to tone down some of their reporting over here due to OFCOM complaints. 

Apparently it's the Kremlin's propaganda machine, but I think it's well balanced and with some great documentaries. 

Their female presenters are both intelligent, beautiful and amusing, particularly Polly Boiko. 

Rees-Mogg is a cunt. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Has anything improved?

I voted to remain, not because I'm an EU lover or anything, but because I knew that it would be an absolute colossal cluster fuck. The British government couldn't organise a nun shoot at a convent. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I can confirm that the UK is now hell on earth .. we are all limited in what we can do, there huge queues outside supermarkets. So bad is the situation that we are only allowed outside once a day to do the shopping and also briefly to take exercise. If you dare to attempt to get away from your own local area the police are liable to stop you and to issue a fine and tell you to go home. You are not allowed to gather with other people from outside your own household. The situation is actually far than was that predicted and can only be because of Brexit.

Actually Dawn Pen, those rules only apply to your home town.  The rest of the UK has decided that a policy of containment is the best bet.  

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Nice to see a fellow 'RT' fan on the Corner, LCS. They've unfortunately had to tone down some of their reporting over here due to OFCOM complaints. 

Apparently it's the Kremlin's propaganda machine, but I think it's well balanced and with some great documentaries. 

Their female presenters are both intelligent, beautiful and amusing, particularly Polly Boiko. 

Rees-Mogg is a cunt. 

I cannot claim to be a fan of Pravda TV, MC. After seeing Rees-Mogg pop up on the ABC breakfast news and choking on my vegemite, it was merely that RT had the video clip available for me to illustrate my cunting. I had hoped I had forgotten about that double-breasted streak of piss, and I certainly didn’t want to spend Friday fighting mental images of him suckling gleefully at nanny’s marmalade. The man should be flogged over a gun carriage, forthwith. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A few 'Angry of Tunbridge Wells' have had to do without their smashed avacado's on toast for a few weeks.

Shares wise, if the EU does not wish to grant equivalence, maybe they should remember that it was they who demanded regulatory alignment, and that thing about Britain's potential to be a tax haven on the border. Osborne, Hammond and Carney threatened it - perhaps it's time to back it up with some action (oh no, wait, London has got Sadiq Khan as its cheerleader, a man more interested in virtue signaling that selling the city).

Meanwhile Ursula Fonda Lyin' is overseeing the biggest procurement and logistics clusterfuck ever in the EU rollout of Corona jabs, making our lot of clownshoes look competent in comparison (a Herculean task, I'm sure you'll agree)

So, a rip roaring success as promised, then. 

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So, a rip roaring success as promised, then. 

Pretty much from where I'm standing.

There's the addedd schadenfreude of watching the Republic of Ireland tie itself into a pretzel deciding on what's 'Good Terrorism' and 'Naughty Terrorism' and , having strutted and fretted its hour on the world stage, as far as the EU is concerned it's returned to its staus of a (useful) idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Has anything improved?

I was in Dover a few days ago. There was no gridlock, just a few thick lorry drivers with incorrect paperwork. Nothing that won't be sorted in time. Amsterdam is hardly eclipsing London when you consider the difference is a mere £600 million in daily trading which London will easily make up when the financial services deals with Japan and Singapore kick in proper. The Euroscum have barely made a dent in Forex trading despite the bullshit predictions of 100,000 job losses and 70% of the operation moving to the EU. No empty shelves at my local Tesco either. Perhaps you should stop reading the remainer bollocks being pumped out by the trots at the Guardian.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The man should be flogged over a gun carriage, forthwith. 

He'd no doubt enjoy that.

Everytime he appears I struggle to believe that he actually exists in the 21st century world. The man is like a Punch Magazine cartoon crossed with a Punkape wet dream. If he wasn't so utterly fucking ridiculous, I'd hate him with a passion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He'd no doubt enjoy that.

Everytime he appears I struggle to believe that he actually exists in the 21st century world. The man is like a Punch Magazine cartoon crossed with a Punkape wet dream. If he wasn't so utterly fucking ridiculous, I'd hate him with a passion.

I'm of the same opinion regarding Rees-Mogg. He's a caricature of the sort of cunt who'd be a cabinet member of Neville Chamberlain's government. Gleefully waving the ridiculous appeasement agreement of the 1930's, and declaring Adolf as a decent fellow. 

I'm not sure whether it's the pin striped suit, glasses or Brylcreamed hair that I find most irritating, but it's probably his smug demeanour and shit eating grin. 

I'm sure he's probably been cunted before, but is certainly deserving of more abuse. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I was in Dover a few days ago. There was no gridlock, just a few thick lorry drivers with incorrect paperwork. Nothing that won't be sorted in time. Amsterdam is hardly eclipsing London when you consider the difference is a mere £600 million in daily trading which London will easily make up when the financial services deals with Japan and Singapore kick in proper. The Euroscum have barely made a dent in Forex trading despite the bullshit predictions of 100,000 job losses and 70% of the operation moving to the EU. No empty shelves at my local Tesco either. Perhaps you should stop reading the remainer bollocks being pumped out by the trots at the Guardian.

Have you read in the Guardian about the potential losses for UK versus EU’s total GDP?; 2.25 versus 0.5%. Someone should point the man in the direction of data on British exports to the EU, which were going down, costs of membership, which were going up, VAT evasion and also how to work out those potential GDP losses per each side. Ordinary calculator should suffice.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/feb/11/brexit-to-cost-four-times-worse-for-uk-than-eu-brussels-forecasts

UK GDP 2.6 trillion dollars 

EU economy 18.2 trillion dollars 

• Like 2