CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 13/02/2021 at 14:15, Last Cunt Standing said:

Acres of verbiage but let’s summarise.

1. The complaints are either lefty bullshit, or sharp practice from dying businesses seeking government compo.

2. Middle paragraph: stick it to paddy/the frogs/the boche, for nothing so gladdens the Brexit heart than the suffering of our neighbours.

3. Benefits might include cheaper food, selling the country to Indian Billionaires, and kicking out immigrants who may or may not be criminals. 

Did I miss anything?

We see the raab now telling the masses to take a ten year view on the brave social experiment..think mogg unwittingly nailed it when he said it could be 50 years before any benifit is seen ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not as fast as your life expectancy when you move to Bucharest with your rent boy lover.

They've got a bad aids problem over there, Trucking. I remember watching an obscure documentary about a group of homeless roma who lived in the city's sewers, and were lead by a bloke called Bruce Lee.

They were all completely off their nuts on cheap glue, and I'm drawing the conclusion that Harrold might be Bruce Lee... 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

They've got a bad aids problem over there, Trucking. I remember watching an obscure documentary about a group of homeless roma who lived in the city's sewers, and were lead by a bloke called Bruce Lee.

They were all completely off their nuts on cheap glue, and I'm drawing the conclusion that Harrold might be Bruce Lee... 

It's been like that since a couple of years after the Berlin wall came down. Do you remember those docs from the mid 90s about British couples adopting orphans from Romania while ignoring British kids that needed a fucking home? I read somewhere that half of those kids turned into proper evil little bastards. I think one of them actually murdered his adopted parents.

Romania is another corrupt as fuck shithole that should never have been let anywhere near the EU never mind their thieving scum population given freedom of movement. The sooner Priti gets off her fat arse and deports the cunts still here along with the Albanians and Slovakians the better.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly have an obsession with the rough trade of Bucharest from your numerous references. I daresay you've applied for a golden gay passport with complimentary butt plug. 

Only Mrs Funt has the pleasure of this well oiled love machine Harold. That way if I end up sharing the AIDS clinic waiting room with you I know who to kill.

• Like 1

On 12/02/2021 at 18:03, Trucking Funt said:

The remoaners will jump on anything that gives the appearance of Brexit going tits up. What the likes of the Guardian doesn't report is many European companies are opening businesses here rather than export from the EU because the UK is such a lucrative market. Aldi has said that it's going to increase its buying from British suppliers by £3.5 billion per year which is a path that most supermarkets have indicated they intend to follow. The likely to be hit hardest by this will be French and Irish farmers who will no doubt get a bailout from Brussels but long term this is going to hammer their agriculture sectors at a time that the viability of the Common Agricultural Policy is being questioned due to the fact that farming makes up 6% of EU GDP but consumes 40% of its budget. With the likes of Australia and NZ demanding free market access in trade talks with the EU as well, it would appear that their great farming scam is coming to an end.

Buying local produce from UK farmers should provide more cash for farmers and fresh produce for shoppers at good prices. I am all for maximising local growing, as it provides higher food security with minimum carbon footprint of long distance transportation (and other shit). Buying grain from Canada, Australia and NZ will be important - due to unstable weather patterns and crop failures, frogs will be able to export a lot less, plus being obnoxious cunts, they could create all sorts of problems before delivery. This is an area where the UK is quite exposed (food security) and has to plan purchases of essential commodities based on the most reliable source for the long term. Prices for commodities are international, with small differences given to volumes, payment, etc. So ongoing buying from Canada, NZ, Australia and of course the EU, should feed our lot sufficiently. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No bally..every week into me account its very handy 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Are you getting the Irish equivalent of DLA, Panz? If you're not then I'd be happy to send a link to your broken record Brexit posts as a reference. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Were they also professional pig shit shovelers, earlier in their careers?

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No bally..every week into me account its very handy 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How did you cope with the benefits switch from Deutschmark to Euro? I guess to you anything’s better than your old Punt which no doubt triggered a weekly meltdown, due to it being a monopoly style, poor man’s version of our pound. (the oldest surviving currency on Earth). Ouch!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you getting the Irish equivalent of DLA, Panz? If you're not then I'd be happy to send a link to your broken record Brexit posts as a reference. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

Panz will find it rather difficult to convert funny money into turnips, MC. Why not send him some primed grow bags and some plastic cutlery, pronto? if the Mail man doesn’t eat them first, he can cash-convert them into cheap distillate and get fucked up for a week or so. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's been like that since a couple of years after the Berlin wall came down. Do you remember those docs from the mid 90s about British couples adopting orphans from Romania while ignoring British kids that need a fucking home? I read somewhere that a half of those kids turned into proper evil little bastards. I think one of them actually murdered his adopted parents.

Romania is another corrupt as fuck shithole that should never have been let anywhere near the EU never mind their thieving scum population given freedom of movement. The sooner Priti gets off her fat arse and deports the cunts still here along with the Albanians and Slovakians the better.

I do, now you come to mention it. I remember the poor little fuckers were about four to a crib, and had little simulation. You can take the kid out of Romania, but you can't take the Romanian out the kid. 

It was a bad move letting the thieving cunt's into the EU as their completely incompatible with western morality and standards. I'd be amazed if there's any fucker left in Bucharest as South East England is swamped with the cunts. Our jails are also full of them as they've a penchant for pickpocketing, fraud, theft and sex offending. 

I'm hoping that Priti lives up to her rhetoric and we start to see a change in law allowing them to be deported lively. I won't be holding my breath though as there's probably a clause in the Brexit agreement forbidding such changes. 

This country is fucked. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Buying local produce from UK farmers should provide more cash for farmers and fresh produce for shoppers at good prices. I am all for maximising local growing, as it provides higher food security with minimum carbon footprint of long distance transportation (and other shit). Buying grain from Canada, Australia and NZ will be important - due to unstable weather patterns and crop failures, frogs will be able to export a lot less, plus being obnoxious cunts, they could create all sorts of problems before delivery. This is an area where the UK is quite exposed (food security) and has to plan purchases of essential commodities based on the most reliable source for the long term. Prices for commodities are international, with small differences given to volumes, payment, etc. So ongoing buying from Canada, NZ, Australia and of course the EU, should feed our lot sufficiently. 

There's currently over a million hectares of farmland stood idle in the UK that landowners got paid to do fuck all with as part of the Common Agricultural Policy yet so far the government seems to have done fuck all about utilising it again. It wouldn't entirely fix our food security problems but it would kickstart a reversal and it would bring jobs to rural areas that have been well and truly fucked over by the lack of tourism. You regularly hear the old line that nobody wants to farm anymore but there's a horde of the most efficient farmers in the world trying to get the fuck out of South Africa. A few compulsory purchase orders and a some start up grants and those fuckers will grow anything you want. I saw a documentary a few years back about a family from SA who managed to scrape enough together to buy a knackered farm in New South Wales that hadn't made a profit in 8 years. Within a year they had turned it around with efficiency techniques used by Veld farmers and were raking it in.

If the government are serious about Brexit then they're going to have to make a few choices that are going to piss off a few of their rich landowning friends who were making a fucking fortune from CAP.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I do, now you come to mention it. I remember the poor little fuckers were about four to a crib, and had little simulation. You can take the kid out of Romania, but you can't take the Romanian out the kid. 

It was a bad move letting the thieving cunt's into the EU as their completely incompatible with western morality and standards. I'd be amazed if there's any fucker left in Bucharest as South East England is swamped with the cunts. Our jails are also full of them as they've a penchant for pickpocketing, fraud, theft and sex offending. 

I'm hoping that Priti lives up to her rhetoric and we start to see a change in law allowing them to be deported lively. I won't be holding my breath though as there's probably a clause in the Brexit agreement forbidding such changes. 

This country is fucked. 

I'm optimistic.  Ultimately we can always invoke sovereignty and just advise that we are changing the rules that apply in the UK.  I think we have to change, otherwise we seem to be a magnet for people who refuse to work but want endless handouts.  

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

There's currently over a million hectares of farmland stood idle in the UK that landowners got paid to do fuck all with as part of the Common Agricultural Policy yet so far the government seems to have done fuck all about utilising it again. It wouldn't entirely fix our food security problems but it would kickstart a reversal and it bring jobs to rural areas that have been well and truly fucked over by the lack of tourism. You regularly hear the old line that nobody wants to farm anymore but there's horde of the most efficient farmers in the world trying to get the fuck out of South Africa. A few compulsory purchase orders and a some start up grants and those fuckers will grow anything you want. I see a documentary a few years back about a family from SA who managed to scrape enough together to buy a knackered farm in New South Wales that hadn't made a profit in 8 years. Within a year they had turned it around with efficiency techniques used by Veld farmers and were raking it in.

If the government are serious about Brexit then they're going to have to make a few choices that are going to piss off a few of their rich landowning friends who were making a fucking fortune from CAP.

The land should be leased, with some other strings attached (as to protect it for farming and avoid land speculation, GMOs, for: nature protection, no-tilling options, etc), but the profits going into private hands who work it. A lot of UK farmers, particularly on dairy farms committed suicide in the past, when they went out of business. You will find there are still a lot of Brits who would be willing to work in farming, if they can make a modest living out of it again. 

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This country is fucked. 

My favourite Romanian story was about the couple who went on holiday and came back to find the locks had been changed on their house and were told to fuck off by a Romanian skaghead family who answered the door. The worst thing about it was there was fuck all the couple could do except go through the standard eviction procedure because as the law stood then if there was no sign of forced entry, it was purely a civil matter. If it had been me, I would have slipped a few hundred to a couple of the local psychos to terrorise the cunts out and give the vermin a good fucking kicking while they were at it.

I saw something on youtube the other day about the home office cancelling the residency status of some EU citizens who have fucked off home during the pandemic so maybe Boris has told Priti to stop talking about it and just get the fuck on with it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The land should be leased, with some other strings attached (as to protect it for farming and avoid land speculation, GMOs, for: nature protection, not-tilling options, etc), but the profits going into private hands who work it. A lot of UK farmers, particularly on dairy farms committed suicide in the past, when they went out of business. You will find there are still a lot of Brits who would be willing to work in farming, if they can make a modest living out of it again. 

The illegal French ban on British beef royally fucked a lot of our farmers. Johnny Major should have had every French fishing trawler out of British waters at gunpoint over that shit.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

How did you cope with the benefits switch from Deutschmark to Euro? I guess to you anything’s better than your old Punt which no doubt triggered a weekly meltdown, due to it being a monopoly style, poor man’s version of our pound. (the oldest surviving currency on Earth). Ouch!

Our pound?..bally baby they dont accept norn Ireland sterling in England..infact big ian usta complain when he got into a London taxi an the cabbie usta say..where to paddy!...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY