CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The most misleading stat was when one of the bigwigs, I think  Vallance, said there is someone being admitted every 30 seconds with Coronavirus. This was at around the peak 17th January. No context allowed, just a number to shit the daylights out of the peasantry.

In context, approx 160 A&E depts in England, all with acute admission beds under the on call physicians. 120 people per hour, doesn't even make 1 person per hour per dept average.

What bothers me most about the government propaganda, is that it is complete over reach. This virus is nasty for those that have severe symptoms, but overall the death rate is low.  Significant numbers of people have become numbed or simply don't believe what is being fed to them.  What the fuck happens if it, or another virus, gets really bad and there is a real threat of severe illness to a wider range of people. No cunt is going to believe them. 

And before there is an enquiry or whitewash into this debacle, particularly the issue with care homes, there needs to be an audit of all chest x rays taken between July and December 2019, to see when the distinct findings of bilateral pneumonitis started to appear more frequently out of range of usual occurrence. Otherwise, we will have a false starting point of the virus not being present in the UK until January 2020.

Hope you get a taste of your own "medicine" cunt. 

On 15/02/2021 at 23:34, PANZER MURPHY said:

We read that the UK has nine out ten of the most impoverished places in western Europe within its own borders..while London is awash with money and rusky n saudi billionaire landlords own vast chunks of the countryside.. to be joined now by Indian billionaires for the price of a few crates of somtin they mite need And a gloating headline in the Express 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I accept that poverty is relative but I’ve been all around Eastern Europe and I can tell you the the poor Welsh valleys are Chelsea compared to large swathes of Rural Spain , Southern Italy and rural France.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I accept that poverty is relative but I’ve been all around Eastern Europe and I can tell you the the poor Welsh valleys are Chelsea compared to large swathes of Rural Spain , Southern Italy and rural France.

In a lot of countries old fashioned pride is still alive and well and people will not admit to being poor .. it might be that in the UK we are more given to being open about poverty.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hope you get a taste of your own "medicine" cunt. 

That may well happen, being that I deal with those who require hospital care due to its severity. That's my problem and not yours. 

If I lose a sense of perspective, which many of my colleagues have, what fucking use am I then?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If I lose a sense of perspective, which many of my colleagues have, what fucking use am I then?

You'll still be the inventor of the Proper5000 IP Magic Whizzbang Machine, which allows you to accurately pinpoint the location of a site member to within a radius of 346 miles. You can also be proud of your search function.

A life well lived, if you ask me.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That may well happen, being that I deal with those who require hospital care due to its severity. That's my problem and not yours. 

This fuckwits been trolling for month's, Proper, and a majority of the regular's are baying for blood. 

Lend me the hat for a day and I'll do the Corner a favour... 

You know it makes sense! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Depends how much you lose it. You could end up taking a vaccine that would have benefited someone else more, or you could start kidnapping people and splicing Pangolin DNA into them by force, raising a terrifying army of human\pangolin shock troopers that march through the streets at your will and shoot fleeing civilians with tranquilliser rounds filled with the horrific cocktail of chemicals that created them.

Don't worry about how you'll rule after world domination - just have @Mrs Roops do it for you like she does on here.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Depends how much you lose it. You could end up taking a vaccine that would have benefited someone else more, or you could start kidnapping people and splicing Pangolin DNA into them by force, raising a terrifying army of human\pangolin shock troopers that march through the streets at your will and shoot fleeing civilians with tranquilliser rounds filled with the horrific cocktail of chemicals that created them.

Don't worry about how you'll rule after world domination - just have @Mrs Roops do it for you like she does on here.

You are just looking for a two for one deal in one of Salisbury's famous Italian restaurants. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are just looking for a two for one deal in one of Salisbury's famous Italian restaurants. 

I think you're looking at being completely ostracised in the near future, but seem to be completely oblivious to the fact. 

Stop just commenting for the sake of arguing, and put some coherent thought into your content, if possible. 

I'd also suggest swapping the spice for heroin, and sticking to four can's of Special Brew. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You'll still be the inventor of the Proper5000 IP Magic Whizzbang Machine, which allows you to accurately pinpoint the location of a site member to within a radius of 346 miles. You can also be proud of your search function.

A life well lived, if you ask me.

It really is a marvellous piece of kit. I had it on loan last year and came within a continent of Withers front door. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

It really is a marvellous piece of kit. I had it on loan last year and came within a continent of Withers front door. 

I was going to give you a like for this Frank, till I saw Eric had already done so. I changed my mind as I wouldn’t want anyone to wrongly assume he’d ordered me to,while I was licking his arse.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You'd only have to locate the area flocks of geese are flying away from to pinpoint Withers's chateau-cum-shed. It's no doubt strategically placed near a lake, and his luminescent glow should be visible on Google Earth. 

There was absolutely no need to take a trip to the Alps, and board a skilift whilst desperately shouting his name. 

Did you use tape for the syrup whilst wearing the helmet, or is it fastened permanently with Gorilla Glue? 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I was going to give you a like for this Frank, till I saw Eric had already done so. I changed my mind as I wouldn’t want anyone to wrongly assume he’d ordered me to,while I was licking his arse.

Fuck off.

He's now plagiarising old JudgeTwinkleToes in a vain attempt to impress the board. 

44 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's now plagiarising old JudgeTwinkleToes in a vain attempt to impress the board. 

In a head to head with Harold, unfortunately it’s a draw every time. It’s just science Major. Battle of the losers, both at the peak of their powers. Pick a winner?

39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You'd only have to locate the area flocks of geese are flying away from to pinpoint Withers's chateau-cum-shed. It's no doubt strategically placed near a lake, and his luminescent glow should be visible on Google Earth. 

There was absolutely no need to take a trip to the Alps, and board a skilift whilst desperately shouting his name. 

Did you use tape for the syrup whilst wearing the helmet, or is it fastened permanently with Gorilla Glue? 

Talk about overkill. When are you going to learn? Geese and cum, lakes, a luminescent glow, ski-lifts, syrup, helmets, Gorilla glue, the Alps and a chateau-cum-shed. Pace yourself and keep it simple you humourless fucking idiot.