CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Talk about overkill. When are you going to learn? Geese and cum, lakes, a luminescent glow, ski-lifts, syrup, helmets, Gorilla glue, the Alps and a chateau-cum-shed. Pace yourself and keep it simple you humourless fucking idiot. 

Their just props in the story, Franco, and are you gonna follow my advice about finding a struggling student to ghost write you a few posts? 

I'm under the impression that Ming was the real comedy genius, as you've been utterly shite since she was deported. 

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

Talk about overkill. When are you going to learn? Geese and cum, lakes, a luminescent glow, ski-lifts, syrup, helmets, Gorilla glue, the Alps and a chateau-cum-shed. Pace yourself and keep it simple you humourless fucking idiot. 

you still ignoring me Zorbs?

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Their just props in the story, Franco, and are you gonna follow my advice about finding a struggling student to ghost write you a few posts? 

I'm under the impression that Ming was the real comedy genius, as you've been utterly shite since she was deported. 

Frank's more washed up than Rick Astley on a piece of driftwood 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 15/02/2021 at 16:03, Eric Cuntman said:

Does anyone know what happened to the 'small curled up children' thread? 

Disappeared. Not even in the open corner.

I'm glad its gone.  Both the thread and the author were disturbing and skin crawlingly creepy.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did he (can't remember name) get deleted by Ober-Roopendant?

I dunno Eric, my security clearance isn't high enough for me to be privy to that information.  I'm always the last to know.  

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you should be made moderator. You're perfect for the job.

Good call. Weary's definitely got the right balance of reserved humour, being level headed, and lacking an ego with it's own satellite. 

I think the mods should run for election, and us punters each allowed one vote. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Good call. Weary's definitely got the right balance of reserved humour, being level headed, and lacking an ego with it's own satellite. 

I think the mods should run for election, and us punters each allowed one vote. 

There’s absolutely nothing likeable about you whatsoever. Awful human being. 

59 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks, Franco. I'm gonna take that as a compliment, and nobody falling for Ming's death, or probable rescue from the Met's People Trafficking Unit. 

I've just pulled up Frank on his dubious history of going on holiday to foreign shit holes alone. Much the same as I justifiably accused Bill Stickers of being a sex tourist when he spent a month in Thailand, I refuse to buy Frank's story that he's only travelling to sample the local culture and cuisine.

@Frank you are the Mark fucking Wiens of The Corner and I'm well and truly on to you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just pulled up Frank on his dubious history of going on holiday to foreign shit holes alone. Much the same as I justifiably accused Bill Stickers of being a sex tourist when he spent a month in Thailand, I refuse to buy Frank's story that he's only travelling to sample the local culture and cuisine.

@Frank you are the Mark fucking Wiens of The Corner and I'm well and truly on to you. 

Any cunt who spends extended periods in South East Asia rings alarm bells with me. I'm sure there's a viral video of Frank having a cock ring removed via angle grinder in some third world shithole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Any cunt who spends extended periods in South East Asia rings alarm bells with me. I'm sure there's a viral video of Frank having a cock ring removed via angle grinder in some third world shithole. 

Those alarm bells were set off with the arrest of Gary Glitter I seem to remember. A lot of people seem to share that idea about Thai ex-patriates, but the other side is the fact it is a beautiful country, great food, comparatively cheap cost of living, and a different culture. To my mind the whole idea of long haul flights on the back of a two week or less holiday is obscene in terms of environmental damage so the only sensible approach is to go for an extended stay. The other question is Thailand's weird politics and disgusting monarchy. 

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I think the mods should run for election, and us punters each allowed one vote

It’s a good idea in theory, but Roops would likely insist on Dominion voting machines, just to keep everything legitimate of course. And anyone who dared to question her landslide victory would quite properly be labelled a domestic terrorist and hanged.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those alarm bells were set off with the arrest of Gary Glitter I seem to remember. A lot of people seem to share that idea about Thai ex-patriates, but the other side is the fact it is a beautiful country, great food, comparatively cheap cost of living, and a different culture. To my mind the whole idea of long haul flights on the back of a two week or less holiday is obscene in terms of environmental damage so the only sensible approach is to go for an extended stay. The other question is Thailand's weird politics and disgusting monarchy. 

If I had a vagina I’d fire a snooker ball out of it with all the force I could muster  straight at your forehead, then stick my fingers in it and smell them with a satisfied smile on my face.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

You took the bait baby. 

There was no bait, never has been. Just a gobby cunt with nothing of value to say (you), trying desperately to gain attention from his betters so they will sympathise on his absolutely retarded political and economical opinions who has nothing but nursery level comebacks as a defence due to what can only be perceived as a severe brain injury.

And me - the cunt who's going to cave what's left of your grey matter in with a brick, and probably dress you in women's clothing and pause you in various locations around the house until you go mouldy.  

• Like 2