CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah - it's the talk of the horse racing village today.

Actually, I've just counted the legs on old Findus there and it had four of them, making it most unlikely that you ever backed it given your usual preference for three-legged donkeys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd imagine Withers and his fellow countrymen are salivating at this sight. I bet there was rich pickings after the Mosquitoes strafed the shit out of his homeland in the 1940's.

Fuck that, when the Luftwaffes Stukas dived in for the first innings there must have been nags riddled with kraut bullets all over the bastard place. The filthy french cunts would have been licking their chops. A nice feast to offer up to their Hun overlords before they sent in  their women folk for a dung hatch battering from Johnny Fritz 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Somewhat off topic here, Jigs, but I was just wondering if you'd had money on this particular nag?

39850624-9308249-image-a-3_1614473721145.jpg

Fresh video this time circulating of jockey Rob James doinga similar thing to a dead horse on the gallops, whilst several peopls laugh in the background. It's out there if you look for it and it sickens me no end. This is not what Racing is about and does not reflect the sport I love.

Nor is it anything to do with Brexit - blimey we've shot down a few cul-de-sacs on this thread.

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fresh video this time circulating of jockey Rob James doinga similar thing to a dead horse on the gallops, whilst several peopls laugh in the background. It's out there if you look for it and it sickens me no end. This is not what Racing is about and does not reflect the sport I love.

Nor is it anything to do with Brexit - blimey we've shot down a few cul-de-sacs on this thread.

This really needs a thread of its own, i do hope those fucking cung get stage 4 cancer and their kids get stage 5 and die before they do!

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt
13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Actually going on youtube now to fill rob james vidoes with abuse!

On 02/03/2021 at 10:10, Jiggerycock said:

Its simply animal slavery. None of these cunts actually give a flying fuck about the welfare of the nags, they're simply living machines used to line their filthy fucking pockets and those of the cuntbreed bookies. Lets put the jockeys and trainers in an endurance race over dangerous obstacles against their will. Any injured ones can simply be shot through the skull and fed to zoo animals. I'd put a quid on that shit. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its simply animal slavery. None of these cunts actually give a flying fuck about the welfare of the nags, they're simply living machines used to line their filthy fucking pockets and those of the cuntbreed bookies. Lets put the jockeys and trainers in an endurance race over dangerous obstacles against their will. Any injured ones can simply be shot through the skull and fed to zoo animals. I'd put a quid on that shit. 

It's all about megabucks and privilege and it feeds right back into the social hierarchy you have in what is increasingly a divided world. 

On 27/02/2021 at 11:40, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im pleased the Brexit/BRINO pot o shite is simmering away nicely and will do so forever ...FOREVERRRRRR..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The plot thickens Paddy. The UVF, UDA and Red Hand Commando have just renounced the Good Friday Agreement. That speccy gobshite Coveney had better start checking under his car when leaving for the day.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is anyone really surprised? Dublin has spent the last two months rubbing their noses in the NI protocol. Now let's see if they're prepared to own it when the UVF and UFF come over that open border they love so much and dispatch a few mouthy Shinners to the next life.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

About fucking  time too. So it is.

It’s time to give the north back to EIRE sharpish. We can then all sit back with a beer and watch go to total shite- it’ll be the EUs problem 

We’ll take the Unionist cunts over here (isle of Mann only) as long as we can fuck off every southern bog trotting mick currently bludging off the UK back over the water.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The plot thickens Paddy. The UVF, UDA and Red Hand Commando have just renounced the Good Friday Agreement. That speccy gobshite Coveney had better start checking under his car when leaving for the day.

They tried blowing up cars but burned lips on the exhaust 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The more the UK looks like a completely untrustworthy entity the better in me opinion..anyway now that British intelligence is no longer holdin hand we'll see just what kinda vinegar they're pissin ..i think you'll be disappointed trukky baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Was British intelligence holding their hand at Greysteel? It only takes a few of those kind of capers South of that open border and the whole fucking island will go up.

The UK acted to protect GFA. A perfectly legal move. The problem is that the EU hasn't a fucking clue about GFA and Dublin is under the deluded impression that it has always been a roadmap to a united Ireland. Brussels has a choice between flexibility and a slippery slope into a war of attrition with the Unionists.

You just skate on down the cul de sac with frosty n bojo n his Eaton millionaire chums trukky baby..yer rapidly runnin outa pals n credibility...oo we see that Indian students can now come to Britain and work without sponsorship..prepare for more diversity..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

24 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You just skate on down the cul de sac with frosty n bojo n his Eaton millionaire chums trukky baby..yer rapidly runnin outa pals n credibility...oo we see that Indian students can now come to Britain and work without sponsorship..prepare for more diversity..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

They can?

Great!

Be able to secure the best talent in the world on a 'needs' basis now

Racists don't like it, well that makes it a win-win for me. Dopey cunts should have read the Leavers small print - or voted to remain in the overwhelmingly white (Northern) European boys club

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We still have all the same pals that we had last week, last month and last year because nobody gives a fuck what the EU thinks. It has shit on just about every country it's ever made a trade deal with and has now fucked the Aussies out of its vaccine delivery. Good stuff. That will push Canberra further toward TPP and in turn us when we join next year. I see the Yanks are not following the EU playbook either after lifting a fuckload of tariffs on British exports imposed because our membership of the EU. They're not doing the same for the EU27 though. Perhaps the fake Irishman doesn't give a fuck about you after all.

Those Indian students won't be able to work until they've completed their degrees at top UK universities, meaning most of them will be highly educated and worth having unlike most of the paddies, Romanians, Albanians and other undesirables who are a burden to British society.

Image result for signs no negroes no irish no dogs | Irish history facts,  Irish history, Irish slavery

• Like 1