Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

Yer posts border on the remedial trukky baby ...speakin of pals..we see the trading colossus that is Kenya are on the verge of fukkin ya off..but dont worry we see ya have a new pal in the third world..a new sea route from poole to Morocco has just started..the rag head express we call it..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer posts border on the remedial trukky baby ...speakin of pals..we see the trading colossus that is Kenya are on the verge of fukkin ya off..but dont worry we see ya have a new pal in the third world..a new sea route from poole to Morocco has just started..the rag head express we call it..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Lol! Kenya isn't fucking us off Paddy! The deal is being upgraded to also include Uganda, South Sudan,Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi because they're all going to become one country in 2023. The Kenyan government isn't going to allow a few stroppy farmers to get in the way of signing a deal with the 5th largest economy in the world. It's good for us as well because it will further reduce our food reliance on the EU and give us cheaper vegetables, tea and coffee. Always happy to do business with our Commonwealth over the Euroscum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Lol! Kenya isn't fucking us off Paddy! The deal is being upgraded to also include Uganda, South Sudan,Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi because they're all going to become one country in 2023. The Kenyan government isn't going to allow a few stroppy farmers to get in the way of signing a deal with the 5th largest economy in the world. It's good for us as well because it will further reduce our food reliance on the EU and give us cheaper vegetables, tea and coffee. Always happy to do business with our Commonwealth over the Euroscum.

Don’t try to argue with the one eyed bitter bog jonnie TF, the UK could give every mick a million quid, a 100 weight of spuds and a hand job and the miserable cunt would still carry the world biggest chip on his donkey jacket shoulder 

I’m guessing some of panzys ancestors were put up against a wall by some Tommy’s (probably just returned from the slaughter of the western front) and shot with 303.

Its also likely he gets his economic predictions from the readers letters section of the rural east Munster farmers times so hence knows fuck all 

Bitter and Jealous 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The 5th largest ya say..lets see how the next 12 months pans out for the isolated n increasingly desperate for victory tory partay

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How are they isolated? According to the latest opinion polls support for them has increased. Must have something to do with Boris's world beating vaccine procurement strategy that has made the entire EU look like a gaggle of prized cunts. Or perhaps it might be because he's told them to get fucked over Northern Ireland. Whatever happens, Labour isn't getting near the levers of power for another 10 years so unless Boris decides to retire or has a heart attack, the EU is going to be facing a hardline UK for the foreseeable. I can't wait for Lord Frost's first meeting with that oily prick Sefcovic. He's going rip him apart like a fucking chicken wing.

How's Ireland doing for vaccine anyway Paddy? Has China sent you any of theirs? I hear it's derived from the anal secretions of greater spotted Wuhan bat. We'd send you some of ours but the Aussie high commissioner asked us to sort them out after getting robbed by the EU and we've got to put family first, after all.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

How are they isolated? According to the latest opinion polls support for them has increased. Must have something to do with Boris's world beating vaccine procurement strategy that has made the entire EU look like a gaggle of prized cunts. Or perhaps it might be because he's told them to get fucked over Northern Ireland. Whatever happens, Labour isn't getting near the levers of power for another 10 years so unless Boris decides to retire or has a heart attack, the EU is going to be facing a hardline UK for the foreseeable. I can't wait for Lord Frost's first meeting with that oily prick Sefcovic. He's going rip him apart like a fucking chicken wing.

How's Ireland doing for vaccine anyway Paddy? Has China sent you any of theirs? I hear it's derived from the anal secretions of greater spotted Wuhan bat. We'd send you some of ours but the Aussie high commissioner asked us to sort them out after getting robbed by the EU and we've got to put family first, after all.

Is that useless cunt Warner still opening the batting for you lot? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

How are they isolated? According to the latest opinion polls support for them has increased. Must have something to do with Boris's world beating vaccine procurement strategy that has made the entire EU look like a gaggle of prized cunts. Or perhaps it might be because he's told them to get fucked over Northern Ireland. Whatever happens, Labour isn't getting near the levers of power for another 10 years so unless Boris decides to retire or has a heart attack, the EU is going to be facing a hardline UK for the foreseeable. I can't wait for Lord Frost's first meeting with that oily prick Sefcovic. He's going rip him apart like a fucking chicken wing.

How's Ireland doing for vaccine anyway Paddy? Has China sent you any of theirs? I hear it's derived from the anal secretions of greater spotted Wuhan bat. We'd send you some of ours but the Aussie high commissioner asked us to sort them out after getting robbed by the EU and we've got to put family first, after all.

Lol

In a few years time when the EU has hung the micks out to dry by using them as some political capital to get revenge on the UK, they’ll come crawling to big brother and I’ll bet we’ll fucking help them out. By then they’ll be eating their children and have a GDP worse than Chad.

As for the frogs and krauts having to uturn on the vaccine, it’s fucking priceless. What a bunch of fucking nose off to spite their faces cunts. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t try to argue with the one eyed bitter bog jonnie TF, the UK could give every mick a million quid, a 100 weight of spuds and a hand job and the miserable cunt would still carry the world biggest chip on his donkey jacket shoulder 

I’m guessing some of panzys ancestors were put up against a wall by some Tommy’s (probably just returned from the slaughter of the western front) and shot with 303.

Its also likely he gets his economic predictions from the readers letters section of the rural east Munster farmers times so hence knows fuck all 

Bitter and Jealous 

He's pretty tame compared to some of his brethren on Youtube. Those cunts are just completely detached from reality and think Ireland actually has the same standing in the EU as the Krauts and Frogs. The Scandinavian countries are getting fucking sick of their attitude toward the UK because the longer this shit drags on, the more trade they're going to lose due to the UK boycotting EU goods. We just need to get the trade deals with Australia and New Zealand signed now so we can completely fuck Ireland's farmers off and watch the cunts descend into abject poverty.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol

In a few years time when the EU has hung the micks out to dry by using them as some political capital to get revenge on the UK, they’ll come crawling to big brother and I’ll bet we’ll fucking help them out. By then they’ll be eating their children and have a GDP worse than Chad.

As for the frogs and krauts having to uturn on the vaccine, it’s fucking priceless. What a bunch of fucking nose off to spite their faces cunts. 

I was watching English language Die Welt on Youtube yesterday and some German MP was on defending the German health minister's stance on the AZ vaccine. After giving the cunt 5 minutes of rope to hang himself with, the presenter brought in two professors of immunology and epidemiology to completely ruin the spacker then launch into what can only be described a world class cunting on Merkel and Macron for potentially risking the lives of thousands of people in a fuckwitted attempt to get one over on Boris. The European media are fucking lynching them over it.

Ireland is completely fucked. They were already in for £163 billion with the ECB for their 2010 bailout, now they're borrowing another £20 billion a month from it just to keep the lights on. Germany and France wants to shut their illegal tax haven down because they're sick of the scummy upstarts under cutting them and the yanks are wondering why a fuckload of US owned multinationals are not paying them anything toward reducing their enormous national debt. I give it another two years and those peat chomping cunts are going to be back at the IMF with the begging bowl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I was watching English language Die Welt on Youtube yesterday and some German MP was on defending the German health minister's stance on the AZ vaccine. After giving the cunt 5 minutes of rope to hang himself with, the presenter brought in two professors of immunology and epidemiology to completely ruin the spacker then launch into what can only be described a world class cunting on Merkel and Macron for potentially risking the lives of thousands of people in a fuckwitted attempt to get one over on Boris. The European media are fucking lynching them over it.

Ireland is completely fucked. They were already in for £163 billion with the ECB for their 2010 bailout, now they're borrowing another £20 billion a month from it just to keep the lights on. Germany and France wants to shut their illegal tax haven down because they're sick of the scummy upstarts under cutting them and the yanks are wondering why a fuckload of US owned multinationals are not paying them anything toward reducing their enormous national debt. I give it another two years and those peat chomping cunts are going to be back at the IMF with the begging bowl.

Guinness must be about €15 a pint now? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

How are they isolated? According to the latest opinion polls support for them has increased. Must have something to do with Boris's world beating vaccine procurement strategy that has made the entire EU look like a gaggle of prized cunts. Or perhaps it might be because he's told them to get fucked over Northern Ireland. Whatever happens, Labour isn't getting near the levers of power for another 10 years so unless Boris decides to retire or has a heart attack, the EU is going to be facing a hardline UK for the foreseeable. I can't wait for Lord Frost's first meeting with that oily prick Sefcovic. He's going rip him apart like a fucking chicken wing.

How's Ireland doing for vaccine anyway Paddy? Has China sent you any of theirs? I hear it's derived from the anal secretions of greater spotted Wuhan bat. We'd send you some of ours but the Aussie high commissioner asked us to sort them out after getting robbed by the EU and we've got to put family first, after all.

We can pick holes in anything and anywhere, but the fact remains that trying to use the vaccination program as a vindication of Brexit doesn't make sense unless you are on the same level as leaf mould. Neither are the total Covid deaths across European states compared to the UK. Keeping Covid out of it large numbers of export businesses into Europe are finding the paperwork and extra costs impossible to deal with. Our fishermen are NOT shellfish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We can pick holes in anything and anywhere, but the fact remains that trying to use the vaccination program as a vindication of Brexit doesn't make sense unless you are on the same level as leaf mould. Neither are the total Covid deaths across European states compared to the UK. Keeping Covid out of it large numbers of export businesses into Europe are finding the paperwork and extra costs impossible to deal with. Our fishermen are NOT shellfish. 

You just ignore the thousands of businesses from the EU setting up shop here because it doesn't fit in with your transgender remoaner narrative won't you Harold. The UK measures covid deaths differently to the EU. If the criteria were the same, the figures would look rather different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t try to argue with the one eyed bitter bog jonnie TF, the UK could give every mick a million quid, a 100 weight of spuds and a hand job and the miserable cunt would still carry the world biggest chip on his donkey jacket shoulder 

I’m guessing some of panzys ancestors were put up against a wall by some Tommy’s (probably just returned from the slaughter of the western front) and shot with 303.

Its also likely he gets his economic predictions from the readers letters section of the rural east Munster farmers times so hence knows fuck all 

Bitter and Jealous 

Ah come on Stubby; he doesn't have time to read. The farm takes up most of the day and in the evening he just likes a cup of tea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill return to this in 12 months and see how the 5th biggest economy is doin with all its mates around the world

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

At a guess, far better than the 33rd ranked country according to the World Bank. That's the one that's seven places below Nigeria. 

In case you need a clue, the entire economy of that 33rd ranked country is based on growing potatoes. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill return to this in 12 months and see how the 5th biggest economy is doin with all its mates around the world

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Bullshite. You’ll be banging on about this for timeless eons to come you blight riddled one trick pony spud wog.

Its the only fucking thing you’ve ever mentioned, daft cunt.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bullshite. You’ll be banging on about this for timeless eons to come you blight riddled one trick pony spud wog.

Its the only fucking thing you’ve ever mentioned, daft cunt.

Spud wog. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2021 at 15:42, Trucking Funt said:

We still have all the same pals that we had last week, last month and last year because nobody gives a fuck what the EU thinks. It has shit on just about every country it's ever made a trade deal with and has now fucked the Aussies out of its vaccine delivery. Good stuff. That will push Canberra further toward TPP and in turn us when we join next year. I see the Yanks are not following the EU playbook either after lifting a fuckload of tariffs on British exports imposed because our membership of the EU. They're not doing the same for the EU27 though. Perhaps the fake Irishman doesn't give a fuck about you after all.

Those Indian students won't be able to work until they've completed their degrees at top UK universities, meaning most of them will be highly educated and worth having unlike most of the paddies, Romanians, Albanians and other undesirables who are a burden to British society.

 

Image result for signs no negroes no irish no dogs | Irish history facts,  Irish history, Irish slavery

Whoa...slow down there. Let’s have them dig the HS2 tunnels before we fuck the filthy boghoppers off.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...