CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yes. I want Neil to do some digging through Facebook and fit the pieces together and work out my identity. I then want him to track me down, knock me out, and anally take me in the back of his Bedford Rascal.

I think Neil just wants to give you a smoke.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've met her at a christening, she is the aunty to a girl I lived with at uni's kid. I can confirm that she is absolutely fucking smoking in the flesh as well. 

I wish she were stupider.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Despite my rampant misogyny, I quite like a clever woman, although I'll still endeavour to endlessly tell them that they are thick as shit until they believe it.

Decs, intelligence in a woman is about as useful as massive jugs on a fish: good to have, but, er... Bill?

Guest I know that Cunt
11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

Marine Le Pen is more shaggable than May anyway. Vivre

Produced by some outside consultants that knew fuck all but wanted to provide their services to help out, so its basically a load of rubbish like your post. Even if true, 30,000 more salaries to pay for a couple of years would be a price worth paying to get away from you cunts. If you live long enough, which I hope you don't obviously, you will eventually see the French also break away from the United States of Europe and the Germans will be marching in Paris again.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

the Germans will be marching in Paris again.

There seemed to be thousands of Germans in the south of France 35 years ago so what difference will it make?

Guest I know that Cunt
40 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There seemed to be thousands of Germans in the south of France 35 years ago so what difference will it make?

There were loads 75 years ago too. The french were so keen to have them there, they gave the southern half of france away! 

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck knows where it is on here but I predicted months in advance on this site that you're cunt if you thought you'd have clean break from the EU after the referendum . I could have written the narrative and script myself.... word for fucking word, 

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck knows where it is on here but I predicted months in advance on this site that you're cunt if you thought you'd have clean break from the EU after the referendum . I could have written the narrative and script myself.... word for fucking word, 

You know little about politics and even less about how Brexit will take shape. A lucky prediction from an invective of drivel has given you delusions of political  expertise.......when in fact you're just a homosexual window cleaner with AIDS from Basildon.

Do fuck off.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You know little about politics and even less about how Brexit will take shape. A lucky prediction from an invective of drivel has given you delusions of political  expertise.......when in fact you're just a homosexual window cleaner with AIDS from Basildon.

Do fuck off.

I probably know less about politics than you know about having to clean another poofs shit off of your dick.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I probably know less about politics than you know about having to clean another poofs shit off of your dick.

I'm politically educated, aware and astute.

You have the intellectual capacity of a discarded, pink marshmallow floating in the toilet bowl of a gay nightclub.

Sod off.