CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll answer when you explain to the board why you've blocked poor old Pen.

There must be some mistake surely, as you have been jibbering on to the same teacher about how laid back you are and that nothing bothers you. In fact, you've repeated it so many times that one would be forgiven for thinking it was a defensive tactic to hide your inner rage. After all, you've been running back and forth from thread to thread dancing to my tune for days, slowly building yourself up into a frenzy, you furious little gobshite "yiz".

Pen baby is more useful on your side decco baby...like those foaming savages that support soldier F..if he'd any sense he would look for more educated and less tattooed support ..its all about the optics..and speaking of... You seem to have garnered yerself quite the clique 

Panzermurphybaby 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

...like those foaming savages that support soldier F..

large.FB65D949-185E-4D1F-832C-F42CCE7C0EAB.jpeg.d86d5f304b7c1d94948c91dcdd1656d5.jpegAs opposed to the brainless bog trotters who supported this ‘sly eyed’ murdering bastard who liked to blow up kids and never had the bollocks to even admit that he was an IRA member, to the day he died (ha fucking ha), in case it spoiled his new found ‘statesman’ identity, mixing with British Prime Ministers, American Presidents and even, wait for it............, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2 (The Antichrist). The real ‘foaming at the mouth’ arseholes are the hypocritical shitbags who have been baying for the blood of ‘Soldier F’, yet won’t countenance the concept of IRA mass murderers being held to account for their vastly more numerous acts of barbarity and inhuman atrocity.

Double standard wankers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Pen baby is more useful on your side decco baby...like those foaming savages that support soldier F..

Panzermurphybaby 

Those were different times Panzer. Back then any cunt who had allowed their 15 year old lad out in a situation like that (a 15 year old lad who might have looked like a 20 year old) needs to explain exactly why they were not keeping him off the streets. I can't put myself into Soldier F's place other than to say that he might have half a second to decide whether that little cunt he ended up shooting was a threat to his life or not. I will bet that you were not even born back then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

large.FB65D949-185E-4D1F-832C-F42CCE7C0EAB.jpeg.d86d5f304b7c1d94948c91dcdd1656d5.jpegAs opposed to the brainless bog trotters who supported this ‘sly eyed’ murdering bastard who liked to blow up kids and never had the bollocks to even admit that he was an IRA member, to the day he died (ha fucking ha), in case it spoiled his new found ‘statesman’ identity, mixing with British Prime Ministers, American Presidents and even, wait for it............, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2 (The Antichrist). The real ‘foaming at the mouth’ arseholes are the hypocritical shitbags who have been baying for the blood of ‘Soldier F’, yet won’t countenance the concept of IRA mass murderers being held to account for their vastly more numerous acts of barbarity and inhuman atrocity.

Double standard wankers.

Political landscapes change billy baby..today's militant in a shell hole clutching an RPG is tomorrow's  secretary for trade n development..ya gotta be practical about these things...strings of pm's have worked with the worst of humanity..take Arlene..her party all but threatened to kill the potential candidate that could have split nigel dodds chances  of a seat in the up coming elections..yet there she sits in parliament and at one stage was pretty much steering the political and economic direction of the UK..realpolitik billy baby

Panzermurphybaby 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Political landscapes change billy baby..today's militant in a shell hole clutching an RPG is tomorrow's  secretary for trade n development..ya gotta be practical about these things...strings of pm's have worked with the worst of humanity..take Arlene..her party all but threatened to kill the potential candidate that could have split nigel dodds chances  of a seat in the up coming elections..yet there she sits in parliament and at one stage was pretty much steering the political and economic direction of the UK..realpolitik billy baby

Panzermurphybaby 

And that's why you're shite hole is in a mess that it is- a bunch of bone thick paddys attempting to run a country and failing miserably. No wonder the UK gov had to take the car keys away for the children. 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And that's why you're shite hole is in a mess that it is- a bunch of bone thick paddys attempting to run a country and failing miserably. No wonder the UK gov had to take the car keys away for the children. 

Sure wasnt yer parliamentary democracy born outa mucky lads pushin pikes into each other's faces on marsdon moore and nasby stubberz baby..the tools used are the only thing that changes

Panzermurphybaby 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sure wasnt yer parliamentary democracy born outa mucky lads pushin pikes into each other's faces on marsdon moore and nasby stubberz baby..the tools used are the only thing that changes

Panzermurphybaby 

That was hundreds of years ago dopey, when we where but mere primitive savages, the type it seems your lot have yet to evolve out of 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That was hundreds of years ago dopey, when we where but mere primitive savages, the type it seems your lot have yet to evolve out of 

Those primitive savages still managed to form the basis of the system of government that you and other live under today..now dont do the usual thing and fall into the trap of belittling whats gone before or the accomplishments of the jonny foreigner..that policy hasnt served ya well at all down through the centuries..the price is usually quite high in blood and money

Panzermurphybaby 

On 04/11/2019 at 13:38, Decimus said:

There's a travellers camp right next door to the office. I'll pop out later and let them know one of their filthy own is coming over and to look out for a Citroen van with a barbarian queen and a tiger painted on the side. 

I fucking detest pikeys, Decs. The cunts are like an antibiotic resistant virus strain as just when you think you've got rid of the pestilent fuckers they appear again. If this happens to be one of their favoured illegal car park encampments as opposed to the permanent ones my fucking taxes pay for. Im hoping you've fired off an email or even better taken a short elevator ride to your counterpart who can move the plague on.

Contrary to Jewdys' belief that I'm a paid up member of Rattys' Forth Reich I'm no real fan of ze Furher. He certainly had some radical and popular ideals when dealing with the pikey problem though. Seems he was certainly onto a winner with sending the cunts to Auschwitz, I bet you didn't see a single encampment infesting Hamburg circa 1944. 

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I fucking detest pikeys, Decs. The cunts are like an antibiotic resistant virus strain as just when you think you've got rid of the pestilent fuckers they appear again. If this happens to be one of their favoured illegal car park encampments as opposed to the permanent ones my fucking taxes pay for. Im hoping you've fired off an email or even better taken a short elevator ride to your counterpart who can move the plague on.

Contrary to Jewdys' belief that I'm a paid up member of Rattys' Forth Reich I'm no real fan of ze Furher. He certainly had some radical and popular ideals when dealing with the pikey problem though. Seems he was certainly onto a winner with sending the cunts to Auschwitz, I bet you didn't see a single encampment infesting Hamburg circa 1944. 

None of my business Major, but antibiotics are totally ineffective against virus’s. They only work against bacterial infections. Just being annoying, I know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There was no gypsies at Auschwitz.  We couldn't get our caravans through the fucking gates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

None of my business Major, but antibiotics are totally ineffective against virus’s. They only work against bacterial infections. Just being annoying, I know.

It was a quip Bill certainly not intended as a fact. I'm a humble IT consultant not a fucking doctor. Come to mention it I thought you leased fruit machines to dodgy east end boozers? I was tempted to use an antivirus software euphemism, but it seemed to clichéd.

Thanks for the correction though. I'd much rather you pulled me up than some fucking idiot like the Septic!

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was no gypsies at Auschwitz.  We couldn't get our caravans through the fucking gates.

D’Ya wanna buy a dawg? A dog in Auschwitz would have been worth at least 500 gold teeth and 100 wedding rings.

Later.........

”Thank you Lord for this beautiful food. Moses my boy, Would you like a leg or a tail?”

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It was a quip Bill certainly not intended as a fact. I'm a humble IT consultant not a fucking doctor. Come to mention it I thought you leased fruit machines to dodgy east end boozers? I was tempted to use an antivirus software euphemism, but it seemed to clichéd.

Thanks for the correction though. I'd much rather you pulled me up than some fucking idiot like the Septic!

You’re welcome. I know it wasn’t meant to be a factual statement. Don’t take this the wrong way as we’re not kicking each other’s cunts in any more but I’ve heard on the dark web (can’t say anymore) that you’re not really a Major. Between you and me, it makes no difference to me as I’m not really the King. Keep that to yourself. You’re the only one on here that I’ve told.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re welcome. I know it wasn’t meant to be a factual statement. Don’t take this the wrong way as we’re not kicking each other’s cunts in any more but I’ve heard on the dark web (can’t say anymore) that you’re not really a Major. Between you and me, it makes no difference to me as I’m not really the King. Keep that to yourself. You’re the only one on here that I’ve told.

No dramas Bill. Although we've had the odd run in and sparing session over the past year I hold no grudges. With regards to your revelation around my rank in cunting certain things are becoming crystal. I recently had my credit card details purchased from the dark web by a Ugandan fraudster named Kingsley Ogunwusi, I take it that's you?

Don't worry I've obtained your IP address through an exploitable loophole on the site, and have emailed this information to both RBS and Scotland Yard. 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

No dramas Bill. Although we've had the odd run in and sparing session over the past year I hold no grudges. With regards to your revelation around my rank in cunting certain things are becoming crystal. I recently had my credit card details purchased from the dark web by a Ugandan fraudster named Kingsley Ogunwusi, I take it that's you?

Don't worry I've obtained your IP address through an exploitable loophole on the site, and have emailed this information to both RBS and Scotland Yard. 

That's not the 'Dark Web' that you've been looking at, it's @Cuntybaws Facebook page.

soppy pair of cunts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's not the 'Dark Web' that you've been looking at, it's @Cuntybaws Facebook page.

soppy pair of cunts.

I'm worried about you Eric as you haven't been the massive cynical cunt with overtones of extreme violence toward the fuckwits of this world, we've all come to love over the years. I suggest a quick look at Lewis Hamilton s website to get your bile up. The dusky skinned wannabe cunt is getting away with in scot free

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm worried about you Eric as you haven't been the massive cynical cunt with overtones of extreme violence toward the fuckwits of this world, we've all come to love over the years. I suggest a quick look at Lewis Hamilton s website to get your bile up. The dusky skinned wannabe cunt is getting away with in scot free

You seen any more Scrub Jay's down at Puck's Mill Gerald?

On 05/11/2019 at 10:15, King Billy said:

Double standard wankers.

Potato headed cunt 

• Like 1