CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The general opinion of the average joe  over here is fuck the farmers..they employ few and are heavily subsidized if they fall then so be it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck the farmers? What other industries do you have Paddy? I mean ones that actually pay corporation tax. Mmm?

• Like 1

On 10/09/2020 at 19:16, Trucking Funt said:

The point is, we're not fucking Greece and we were never going to be arse fucked by a bunch cocksmoking krauts, faggot frogs and Brit hating bog people.

I'll have a tenner that says Barnier gets the bullet within the next ten days then Merkel and Macron pop in for chat with Boris at Chequers.

Don’t forget the garlic smelling wops, lazy fucking degos and pot bellied new boys from behind the iron curtain. To not include these cunts would simply be racist 

• Like 2

On 11/09/2020 at 13:33, PANZER MURPHY said:

Also ya seemed to have signed a 15 billion pound deal with the japs...last year the deal was worth 30 billion..so much winning goin on here trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The difference is Paddy, we don't have to pay £18 billion a year for the privilege anymore. Hows Ireland doing with the whipround for that £16 billion chinky flu bill btw? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The difference is Paddy, we don't have to pay £18 billion a year for the privilege anymore. Hows Ireland doing with the whip around for that £16 billion chinky flu bill btw? 

An Béal bocht trukky baby..i see dommo n bojo have ya all whipped up showin ya how they're sockin it to the filthy foreigner..its all theater though, yanks have told ya if ya bin the agreement that boris suspended parliament to get signed youll be left wavin yer little flegs outside...grippin stuff i tellz ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

An Béal bocht trukky baby..i see dommo n bojo have ya all whipped up showin ya how they're sockin it to the filthy foreigner..its all theater though, yanks have told ya if ya bin the agreement that boris suspended parliament to get signed youll be left wavin yer little flegs outside...grippin stuff i tellz ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

As long as we’ve still got you lot to use as target practice for our Paras,to brighten up our Sundays Panzy, we’ll still have a smile on our faces. Some things never stop being fun.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

No, that hideous creature Nancy Pelosi has been rambling complete bollocks and clearly hasn't a fucking clue what GFA is. She doesn't decide US trade policy but Richard Neal the chairman of the House Ways and Means committee which does has said he's satisfied with the assurances given that the alterations to WA will not effect GFA.

Mick Martin can run to the plastic paddies in Yankland squealing about GFA but it isn't going to make Boris back down because the Brexiteers will remove him from office if he does like they did with Treason May and the EU can fuck off as well.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

As long as we’ve still got you lot to use as target practice for our Paras,to brighten up our Sundays Panzy, we’ll still have a smile on our faces. Some things never stop being fun.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

We've both seen the paras bally baby..shit scared yunflahs leppin out the barracks gate n hidin behind groups of aul dears and children out shoppin.. crouchin in doorways as if death were about to leap out n strike em down..helicopter dropped because the roads were too dangerous to drive on..yer mobs about to be sold down the river....again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

59 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No, that hideous creature Nancy Pelosi has been rambling complete bollocks and clearly hasn't a fucking clue what GFA is. She doesn't decide US trade policy but Richard Neal the chairman of the House Ways and Means committee which does has said he's satisfied with the assurances given that the alterations to WA will not effect GFA.

Mick Martin can run to the plastic paddies in Yankland squealing about GFA but it isn't going to make Boris back down because the Brexiteers will remove him from office if he does like they did with Treason May and the EU can go can fuck off as well.

Doesn't matter if they understand it or not trukky baby..its down to the optics..yank politics is rammed full of plastic paddys ..mean ole brits fukkin over the Irish..bring it on i say

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Doesn't matter if they understand it or not trukky baby..its down to the optics..yank politics is rammed full of plastic paddys ..mean ole brits fukkin over the Irish..bring it on i say

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

At the end of the day it will come down to money. The plastics don't have the same clout they used to because of the Hispanic invasion. We could reform the black and tans then rape the fuck out of Ireland and no cunt in congress would give a fuck as long as their pockets get firmly lined. US politics has been irredeemably corrupted by lobbyists who have lesser morals than the cheapest Bangkok prostitute. This something we may have to contend with after the trade deal is signed.

Nancy Pelosi still hasn't fully explained where her wealth comes from. Some say she made over $100 million from insider trading by passing a bill that caused the share price of a company she had recently invested in to increase ten fold. It gives you an idea about the integrity of the rest of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

At the end of the day it will come down to money. The plastics don't have the same clout they used to because of the Hispanic invasion. We could reform the black and tans then rape the fuck out of Ireland and no cunt in congress would give a fuck as long as their pockets get firmly lined. US politics has been irredeemably corrupted by lobbyists who have lesser morals than the cheapest Bangkok prostitute. This something we may have to contend with after the trade deal is signed.

Nancy Pelosi still hasn't fully explained where her wealth comes from. Some say she made over $100 million from insider trading by passing a bill that caused the share price of a company she had recently invested in to increase ten fold. It gives you an idea about the integrity of the rest of them.

If I had to guess, I would link Pelosi to Ukraine and brown envelopes derived from military contracts, you know the same shit she has been blaming Trump for.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

And when you shit in the morning it's gold not the biological waste product everyone else produces. Fucking ignoramus. 

As you clearly know as little about US politics as you do about everything else you’ve attempted to comment on here, and I say commented very loosely, I strongly advise you to kill yourself without haste. Perhaps you might be successful at something for the first time ever.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Never mind that 7.62 and frag grenade shite billy, when Ivan starts flying over Dublin in his nuke cruise missile armed bears and backfires there won’t be a couple ‘o typhoons to send him packing. Just spud guns and the gay injuns tertiary bum AIDS to scare them away

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that 7.62 and frag grenade shite billy, when Ivan starts flying over Dublin in his nuke cruise missile armed bears and backfires there won’t be a couple ‘o typhoons to send him packing. Just spud guns and the gay injuns tertiary bum AIDS to scare them away

Nothing terrifies an invading army more than a division of wheelbarrows coming over the hill, rusty wheels squeaking and shouts of “Drink, Feck, Girls!”

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

As you clearly know as little about US politics as you do about everything else you’ve attempted to comment on here, and I say commented very loosely, I strongly advise you to kill yourself without haste. Perhaps you might be successful at something for the first time ever.

Here comes the tired old bleach joke. Get those tits out KB. 

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've both seen the paras bally baby..shit scared yunflahs leppin out the barracks gate n hidin behind groups of aul dears and children out shoppin.. crouchin in doorways as if death were about to leap out n strike em down..helicopter dropped because the roads were too dangerous to drive on..yer mobs about to be sold down the river....again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Well, we all know why they started having to be dropped in via helicopter, Panz. Your lot put their famous navi skills into work, and started digging out culverts filled with fertiliser and a sprinkling of tarmac. The intelligence services knew all the top players, and where they lived. All it needed was a PM with enough bollocks to give the 22nd the nod, and it would of been all over in a morning. Your mob used to shit their pants over sightings of the fine men of the SAS/SBS. Not that I'd imagine you'd notice one in your favourite Crossmaglen boozer. 

Nice work on old Louis though, if the rumours are true anyway. Just goes to show what utter cunts you are taking out a few kids in the process. 

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 2