CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His deliberate spelling mistakes, and snowflake bullshit have got all the hallmarks of a Bill Stickers sock puppet.

Maybe he's been furloughed and hitting the Peruvian harder than usual? If it is Stickers he's showing Robert Deniro method acting above and beyond the cause. Personally, I reckon Childish Harry's a bird, a fucking sick one, but the Majors like Columbo on occasions. More will be revealed... 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Perhaps all the Northern Irish should be fitted with an NHS Butt Plug, that would at least close one of the openings. Perhaps tje whole of Ulster should be shaped like a Butt Plug. Covered in shit. 

Oh dear. I was starting to think you just might have a future here. Now look what you’ve gone and done. Oh well.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are a man of multiple (I almost said talents) personalities. That's if you are a man and not called Eve. 

The three faces of eve, eh ?

The Right Honourable Goofy Gove is transitioning into half Keith Joseph/half Hitler:

"I blame the German nation and British business for my Brexit border failure." *

By the way, anybody applying for a Kent Access Pass in order to visit Billy's caravan on the Ashford lorry park? 

*I should think the average British import/exporter has enough on his plate with covid let alone preparing for a self inflicted commercial kick up the arse called Brexit Bonkers. 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh trukky are you going to be mad..id say youll spend the next few months lookin like yer avatar...for all the good it'll do ya.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Mick Martin will be hopping when lorries from the republic are getting torched by the dozen in Belfast and Holyhead. The Common Travel Area could be going up in flames as well. Where will you sell your beef then? I'm looking forward to a nice fat American buffalo steak myself.

59 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Mick Martin will be hopping when lorries from the republic are getting torched by the dozen in Belfast and Holyhead. The Common Travel Area could be going up in flames as well. Where will you sell your beef then? I'm looking forward to a nice fat American buffalo steak myself.

The people of the Catholic Irish Republic are so confused they voted themselves a poofter for Prime Minister...

lol.

• Like 1