CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

From Halewood village. Used to spend a lot of Sundays chilling out in The Brickwall pub after a hard weekend partying at the 051 or Cream.

Devon was great. Nice and relaxing. Fuck all this Covid bollocks. I’m not playing that fake game anymore.

Huyton used to be known as ‘2 dogs fightin’

Aahhh the 051 & Cream...heady days...didn’t Eric work the door at Cream?😜

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Going back to the hedge benders of Devon did you get to the coast? 

Yeah, Torquay and Paignton. We rented a lodge at a village called Chudleigh, which is near Newton Abbot. Look it up. It’s called Finlake Resort. We had a chalet that looked like a Swiss mountain lodge with a steep pointed roof, on stilts on the side of a hill in the woods. Pricey, but worth it if I’m honest. The weather was great too. The English Riviera ‘micro climate’ I guess.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Yeah, Torquay and Paignton. We rented a lodge at a village called Chudleigh, which is near Newton Abbot. Look it up. It’s called Finlake Resort. We had a chalet that looked like a Swiss mountain lodge with a steep pointed roof, on stilts on the side of a hill in the woods. Pricey, but worth it if I’m honest. The weather was great too. The English Riviera ‘micro climate’ I guess.

I like Newton Abbot, genuine market town with cattle market, unlike much of the floozy West Country. Best Western hotel is total shit. The Center Parcs experience probably beat my Welsh experience of renting a cottage near Cadar Idris. They charged extra for use of an ironing board. Each piece of coal in the outside scuttle was numbered. It rained every day. When one finallt arrived at the peak in a sopping bundle you couldn't see your own hand let alone have a view of the glorious Welsh countryside. Same for the Malverns. I would like to die in a rented solitary caravan abandoned on the Northumberland coast between Berwick and Lindisfarne, railing against St Cuthbert and re-enacting the first scene from Polanski's film of Macbeth playing all three witches at once. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like Newton Abbot, genuine market town with cattle market, unlike much of the floozy West Country. Best Western hotel is total shit. The Center Parcs experience probably beat my Welsh experience of renting a cottage near Cadar Idris. They charged extra for use of an ironing board. Each piece of coal in the outside scuttle was numbered. It rained every day. When one finallt arrived at the peak in a sopping bundle you couldn't see your own hand let alone have a view of the glorious Welsh countryside. Same for the Malverns. I would like to die in a rented solitary caravan abandoned on the Northumberland coast between Berwick and Lindisfarne, railing against St Cuthbert and re-enacting the first scene from Polanski's film of Macbeth playing all three witches at once. 

Right oh.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

When shall we three meet again?  In Thunder, Lightning, or in Rain? When the Hurley-burley's done, when the Battle's lost and won, that will be e'er set of Sun, where the place? Upon the heath, and don't forget to air the caravan beforehand, you know how damp and musty it gets...

On 16/10/2020 at 22:05, PANZER MURPHY said:

See there's a poll to name the humongous truck park in the garden of England the farage garage ..i liked it so much i signed the petition 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Evening Panz. I see the Guards have fallen into line with the rest of the world’s police and started beating the shite out of anyone who dares to disagree with the governments anti democratic authoritarian laws. Don’t worry, the EU won’t allow it for long. LOL 

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Evening Panz. I see the Guards have fallen into line with the rest of the world’s police and started beating the shite out of anyone who dares to disagree with the governments anti democratic authoritarian laws. Don’t worry, the EU won’t allow it for long. LOL 

For once I think Panz might have a point. From the moment the referendums verdict was announced I'd said we'd never leave the EU, and here we are five years later in exactly the same position. We all know that the government did not expect the outcome, and neither Labour or Tory really wants us out.

Boris is just going through the motions with Brussels making it as difficult as possible. Considering we're one of the largest trading partners of the block we could happily tell them to fuck off, and there would be little more than saber rattling from the crooked cunts.

I'm honestly not going to hold my breath on any mutually beneficial deal, and they also fail to tell you that the EU was originally a plan of The Third Reich as they envisioned ruling Europe for centuries. 

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

I see Farage has fallen into that British middle class unofficial purdah reserved for the untouchable mouthy types. . No doubt he is sitting in the snug swapping racist jokes over a few medium sherries with ex TV personality, ex Cambridge professor, ex published author, ex pundit, and ex person, David Starkey. 

Watch out Billy - the lesson of history - start preparing Das Bunker. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see Farage has fallen into that British middle class unofficial purdah reserved for the untouchable mouthy types. . No doubt he is sitting in the snug swapping racist jokes over a few medium sherries with ex TV personality, ex Cambridge professor, ex published author, ex pundit, and ex person, David Starkey. 

Watch out Billy - the lesson of history - start preparing Das Bunker. 

More of a David Irwin man myself, Harry. He hired some yank architect/engineer to examine the gas chambers at one of the concentration camps on the premise of checking the six million figure. Upon publishing his report the engineer was stripped of his licence to practice, and subsequently jailed. 

On a totally unrelated note. If you can find a picture of a 50 year old bearded hipster posing with a Chinese sex doll you'll receive at least 6 likes. Frank's been a bit quite lately, and that's bound to raise a few laughs... 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

More of a David Irwin man myself, Harry. He hired some yank architect/engineer to examine the gas chambers at one of the concentration camps on the premise of checking the six million figure. Upon publishing his report the engineer was stripped of his licence to practice, and subsequently jailed. 

On a totally unrelated note. If you can find a picture of a 50 year old bearded hipster posing with a Chinese sex doll you'll receive at least 6 likes. Frank's been a bit quite lately, and that's bound to raise a few laughs... 

I remember that engineer examining the gas chambers. He concluded that the structures couldn't have been used as gas chambers because the concrete contained no residual traces of Zyklon B. 

He was an expert in executions and had designed electric chairs and lethal injection machines for the US judiciary.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Problem with Oxbridge history faculty meets gobby dragged out of the gutter publishing success is with its right wing. A J P Taylor, Hobsbawm, Thomson were equally gobby but LEFT WING with strong HIPPY credentials. I'm not sure about the blow up sex doll though. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember that engineer examining the gas chambers. He concluded that the structures couldn't have been used as gas chambers because the concrete contained no residual traces of Zyklon B. 

He was an expert in executions and had designed electric chairs and lethal injection machines for the US judiciary.

Goebbels was a lovely family man. 

On 22/10/2020 at 23:18, King Billy said:

Wear yer mask..stay home on the government €350 a week its not hard ..anyway most of them are the same kinda loolahs that leave commets on the daily Express website..an aul smack of a baton do em no harm ..if theres a no deal will yer teeth be subject to a tariff when ya eventually get them bally baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you referring to Fred Leuchter?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Are you referring to Fred Leuchter?

That's the bloke, Mrs R. I've just read his Wikipedia page which you've obviously gotta take with a pinch of salt considering he's been vilified. However his method of taking samples from the crematorium is more than dubious, if true... 

23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

For once I think Panz might have a point. From the moment the referendums verdict was announced I'd said we'd never leave the EU, and here we are five years later in exactly the same position. We all know that the government did not expect the outcome, and neither Labour or Tory really wants us out.

Boris is just going through the motions with Brussels making it as difficult as possible. Considering we're one of the largest trading partners of the block we could happily tell them to fuck off, and there would be little more than saber rattling from the crooked cunts.

I'm honestly not going to hold my breath on any mutually beneficial deal, and they also fail to tell you that the EU was originally a plan of The Third Reich as they envisioned ruling Europe for centuries. 

Breaking News MC. We left the EU in January.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Breaking News MC. We left the EU in January.

Yes we did, officially. However, considering we're still in the transition phase fuck all has changed yet. Freedom of movement is still unrestricted, and we're still in the customs union ect. Its been several empty trips to Brussels, and still no deal. We should have told them to fuck off in 2016.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes we did, officially. However, considering we're still in the transition phase fuck all has changed yet. Freedom of movement is still unrestricted, and we're still in the customs union ect. Its been several empty trips to Brussels, and still no deal. We should have told them to fuck off in 2016.

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

I'd still rather be English than French, Withers. If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German now. You had an army in numbers to fend of ze krauts, but unfortunately neither the tactics or the backbone. You're all cunts bar Voltaire, and Pascal. 

• Like 3