CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My twatter feed has just been attacked by The North Face telling us that we must rethink leaving the EU .. i.e. we much not leave the EU.

Who are these North Face people, Dawn ?  I haven't heard of them.  

The EU is now getting really fucking desperate. According to the US envoy to Northern Ireland, Irish foreign minister Simon Coveney told him that the gangster cartel is planning to cut off air travel to and from the continent unless we cave in to their demands.

I propose that Pansy is banned from the corner in protest at such a dastardly plan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The EU is now getting really fucking desperate. According to the US envoy to Northern Ireland, Irish foreign minister Simon Coveney told him that the gangster cartel is planning to cut off air travel to and from the continent unless we cave in to their demands.

I propose that Pansy is banned from the corner in protest at such a dastardly plan.

Invasion, it’s the only option. We could take the bog rats in the weekend before Sunday tea and the frogs would simply give up straight away. I’m sure we could come to some deal with Vlad regarding that shitty bit east of Berlin 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Invasion, it’s the only option. We could take the bog rats in the weekend before Sunday tea and the frogs would simply give up straight away. I’m sure we could come to some deal with Vlad regarding that shitty bit east of Berlin 

Fuck that. Just carpet bomb them with our nuclear waste.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fuck that. Just carpet bomb them with our nuclear waste.

Surely we’d want to occupy some of it? I wouldn’t want to send my kids inter-railing to our new European colonies and them come back even more mutated than they already are. 
Perhaps some kind of killer virus we can pass off as chinky flu. That said, if you believe the news, frog land will soon be emptied of the native cunts and full of graves 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Smart thinking. In the age of collapsing airlines and all tourist industry going to the wall, that would make a lot of sense. 

“Look this wobbly stool has three legs, let’s cut one off and see what happens?” 

Apparently, companies are in a race to offload so many, they will soon be sold at three for a pound.

42 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Smart thinking. In the age of collapsing airlines and all tourist industry going to the wall, that would make a lot of sense. 

“Look this wobbly stool has three legs, let’s cut one off and see what happens?” 

Apparently, companies are in a race to offload so many, they will soon be sold at three for a pound.

Anything the EU pulls is going harm them as well. We're hardwired into their economy because our huge trade deficit with them and that isn't going to change for some time. The more they threaten, the weaker they look. Barnier has even resorted to offering a £90 million bribe for EU trawlers to continue raping our fisheries. Sources say that Lord Frost struggled not to burst out laughing. They just don't seem to comprehend that we've left.

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I propose Panz be tied to a lamp post, tarred and feathered and fucked in the arse by passing vagrants, who make up the vast majority of the Irish population.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Anything the EU pulls is going harm them as well. We're hardwired into their economy because our huge trade deficit with them and that isn't going to change for some time. The more they threaten, the weaker they look. Barnier has even resorted to offering a £90 million bribe for EU trawlers to continue raping our fisheries. Sources say that Lord Frost struggled not to burst out laughing. They just don't seem to comprehend that we've left.

Precisely. 
Brussels was regularly dissatisfied with our contributions, even though we were (almost) always the net payers and while protecting interests of Germany, kept jacking up our bill. 
I think around 2014, they added some prossie and drug back payment to our tab, which made me vote out. Fuck them.

20 % share of VAT plus contributions and a massive net trade deficit to their benefit was not keeping the cunts happy, screw them.

On 08/11/2020 at 20:39, Stubby Pecker said:

I for one would welcome general stubbington the turd swaggering down the queens highway..send him home horrifically scarred n minus a limb or two...ya mite get a slot on top gear advertising the latest in mechanized transport for the sandbags who hadnt the decency to die on tour and be forgotten.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 08/11/2020 at 20:33, Trucking Funt said:

I can't say what will happen but i do know y'all will pine for what ya had and in a few years when ya reapply for membership you'll be handed terms even the turk would refuse.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I can't say what will happen but i do know y'all will pine for what ya had and in a few years when ya reapply for membership you'll be handed terms even the turk would refuse.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not going to happen Paddy. The EU is the past, we're off to the future. Trans Pacific Partnership, CANZUK and pissing off the chinks by sailing our big aircraft carriers through waters that they think are theirs. Rule Britannia!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not going to happen Paddy. The EU is the past, we're off to the future. Trans Pacific Partnership, CANZUK and pissing off the chinks by sailing our big aircraft carriers through waters that they think are theirs. Rule Britannia!

I dont think anyone will believe the word hello outa a British government official these days trukky baby..former prime minister John major nailed it when he announced we're  now shite on the world stage.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I dont think anyone will believe the word hello outa a British government official these days trukky baby..former prime minister John major nailed it when he announced we're  now shite on the world stage.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I wouldn't listen too much too much to what a bitter old has been like him has got to say. Euro skeptics, as Brexiteers were known in those days, made his life a misery when he was in office and he's never forgiven them for it especially seeing how their shenanigans were partially responsible for allowing Phoney Blair to destroy him in the 97 election and take all of the credit for the NI peace process without getting his hands dirty. The main thing he's remembered for by most people is his spitting image puppet and shagging Edwina Currie in a stationary cupboard with his Y-fronts around his ankles.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I wouldn't listen too much too much to what a bitter old has been like him has got to say. Euro skeptics, as Brexiteers were known in those days, made his life a misery when he was in office and he's never forgiven them for it especially seeing how their shenanigans were partially responsible for allowing Phoney Blair to destroy him in the 97 election and take all of the credit for the NI peace process without getting his hands dirty. The main thing he's remembered for by most people is his spitting image puppet and shagging Edwina Currie in a stationary cupboard with his Y-fronts around his ankles.

John Major. Charismatic, good looking, swashbuckling, smooth talking, grey underpants and comedy glasses wearing ladies man , who loved peas.  They don’t make em like that no more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

John Major. Charismatic, good looking, swashbuckling, smooth talking, grey underpants and comedy glasses wearing ladies man , who loved peas.  They don’t make em like that no more. 

Well, apart from Syd Little. John Major, without the comedy timing.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Oh and The Traffic Cones Hotline.....will no one remember The Traffic Cones Hotline!!!

• Like 1