CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The people of the Catholic Irish Republic are so confused they voted themselves a poofter for Prime Minister...

lol.

They don’t know their arse from their Taoisigh. They always were a bunch of fucking Schofields hiding behind our British benevolence. Shame on them and next years potato crop.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

By the way Munich is still going ahead with a third runway. I thought I'd just rub that in to your Brexit wounds. 

That’s very worrying. It’s a well documented fact that once the Krauts get their Aryan super noses in front, nothing on Earth can stop their despicable plans for World domination. 

Heil Merkel.

If she rolls up near my gaff on her fucking V2 or in her bubble car, I’ll kick her cunt right in.

Vorsprung dork Fuck off.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Mick Martin will be hopping when lorries from the republic are getting torched by the dozen in Belfast and Holyhead. The Common Travel Area could be going up in flames as well. Where will you sell your beef then? I'm looking forward to a nice fat American buffalo steak myself.

The way things are goin trukky baby you'll end up lettin apey baby shag ya for a spoonful of his rancid tinned beans..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The way things are goin trukky baby you'll end up lettin apey baby shag ya for a spoonful of his rancid tinned beans..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yes Paddy, I've read similar shit from your fellow spud munchers elsewhere who seem to be under the strange impression that the potato republic has become a global superpower. Watch carefully over the next week as the big boys take over and nobody is taking Mick the prick's phone calls anymore. The likes of Germany and France don't give a fuck about you Paddy, you're just an illegal tax haven that's been stealing from them for decades but on the other hand, the UK is a huge net importer of their goods. We've been playing this game with them a lot longer than you have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yes Paddy, I've read similar shit from your fellow spud munchers elsewhere who seem to be under the strange impression that the potato republic has become a global superpower. Watch carefully over the next week as the big boys take over and nobody is taking Mick the prick's phone calls anymore. The likes of Germany and France don't give a fuck about you Paddy, you're just an illegal tax haven that's been stealing from them for decades but on the other hand, the UK is a huge net importer of their goods. We've been playing this game with them a lot longer than you have.

Bollocks. Gove will fold faster than a Brighton deck chair and the can will be kicked so far down the road it will disappear. The fantasy is coming to its inevitable whimpering end. Pathetic.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bollocks. Gove will fold faster than a Brighton deck chair and the can will be kicked so far down the road it will disappear. The fantasy is coming to its inevitable whimpering end. Pathetic.

That's what you want to happen because you're a Quisling shitweasel who still has PTSD because of the referendum result. The majority of people have shaken off Stockholm syndrome now and are fucking sick of the EU's gangster diplomacy. Gove and Boris know they can't back down now because they will get torn apart if they do no matter how much spin they put on it.

Anyway, it's got fuck all to do with you! You fled into exile like a rat heading for the sewer because your commie mates got their arses handed to them by the electorate. Shut the fuck up and mind your own business. You have things closer to home to worry about like Australia turning into the next Hong Kong.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's what you want to happen because you're a Quisling shitweasel who still has PTSD because of the referendum result. The majority of people have shaken off Stockholm syndrome now and are fucking sick of the EU's gangster diplomacy. Gove and Boris know they can't back down now because they will get torn apart if they do no matter how much spin they put on it.

Anyway, it's got fuck all to do with you! You fled into exile like a rat heading for the sewer because your commie mates got their arses handed to them by the electorate. Shut the fuck up and mind your own business. You have things closer to home to worry about like Australia turning into the next Hong Kong.

It’s all going to plan perfectly, I’m sure. 

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

That’s very worrying. It’s a well documented fact that once the Krauts get their Aryan super noses in front, nothing on Earth can stop their despicable plans for World domination. 

Heil Merkel.

If she rolls up near my gaff on her fucking V2 or in her bubble car, I’ll kick her cunt right in.

Vorsprung dork Fuck off.

I knew that static caravan park was just a front for something dark and sinister. Blaze will probably make a UFO program about in fifty years. 

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

And this unwelcome judgment in the court on the Apple tax bill issue will piss them off even more. 

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm sure Beijing thinks so. How's your Mandarin you trot cunt?

Only a fool wouldn’t know a few phrases in Cantonese just in case the PLA take Fremantle. I can order a Pink Gin and can sing the first verse of The Internationale. I’ll get by. 

How’s Nigel’s Lorry Park coming on? Has it been decided whether the wall will run through Canterbury yet? If they plough up the Cricket ground for an escargot farm then I think a stiff letter to The Daily Telegraph is in order. And what’s this about satellites? Galileo is the future again, is it? Still, Brexit is Brexit. People have spoken. Yadda Yadda. Not my problem. Surf’s up. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Only a fool wouldn’t know a few phrases in Cantonese just in case the PLA take Fremantle. I can order a Pink Gin and can sing the first verse of The Internationale. I’ll get by. 

How’s Nigel’s Lorry Park coming on? Has it been decided whether the wall will run through Canterbury yet? If they plough up the Cricket ground for an escargot farm then I think a stiff letter to The Daily Telegraph is in order. And what’s this about satellites? Galileo is the future again, is it? Still, Brexit is Brexit. People have spoken. Yadda Yadda. Not my problem. Surf’s up. 

Never mind all that shit. Have you passed on my contact details to Mick Dundee? I need to talk to him regarding whetstone vs diafold.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all that shit. Have you passed on my contact details to Mick Dundee? I need to talk to him regarding whetstone vs diafold.

The consensus here in the Tides Cafe this morning is that Diafold is a load of cheap junk for charlatan bastards. One of the more expert voters in the group is something of an amateur butcher with his own chainmail apron. Make of that what you will. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The consensus here in the Tides Cafe this morning is that Diafold is a load of cheap junk for charlatan bastards. One of the more expert voters in the group is something of an amateur butcher with his own chainmail apron. Make of that what you will. 

I actually have a chain mail apron, chain glove and nylon gauntlet. We tried the thin Kevlar gloves, but they took hours to clean.

but who cares, I left that job in 2004. (Peartree Foods, Weeley Heath) went bust.

17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tell your mate that he's a fucking cunt. Diamond faced sharpening stones piss all over Carborundum all day long. 

I've got a parang machete that you can drop a handkerchief onto, and retrieve 2 halves of from the floor afterwards. No comparison.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell your mate that he's a fucking cunt. 

What, again? That’s like saying hello down here Eric. Fuck is virtually punctuation and “shit” is perfectly acceptable on breakfast TV. In fact I’m struggling to think of an epithet that would shock. “Spacker” took a bit of explaining, and fuck knows what they’d make of Flid. 

56 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ok, anyway. Check this one out. People i know, they were/are friends/clients of mine. Both lawyers although the wife didnt work as they had three kids. Although later on she used to do a couple of days office work for me, to keep busy etc. Anyway they had this fucking cat, the wife hated the fucking cat, because of the birds it used to drag into the laundry through the cat door but they had it because she got it for their kids. I used to call round sometimes if i was on my way home early, have a cup of tea and a chat. They lived, still do down a long shared driveway servicing several large properties in Wairarapa Terrance, same city. The main drive was fine shingle. I get there one sunny spring afternoon, park the car and notice their cat had made itself a nice scooped out hollow in the shingle on the side of the drive and was asleep in the spring sun. She comes out, i said. Look at that cat sound asleep, i could throw my dog on it, ( a jack russell i had then). She says do it so i did. Held the dog at waist height above the cat and dropped it. Well, the fucking cat woke as soon as the dog touched it and was off. It was fantastic, legs going like one of those cartoons, trying to get traction, and the dogs the same right behind it. Cat, strikes pay dirt and its off, across the drive and straight up this massive oak tree, must have been seventy feet off the ground with all it's hair standing up. Looked like a bottle brush. There it was in the tops most thin branches swaying in the breeze. She came into work the next week and i asked her, hows the cat. She laughed and told me the thing stayed up there all night and the next morning, had come back into the house but hadnt been outside for four days.  A year or so later, someone ran over the fucking thing so it went in the wheelie bin. Jobs a goodun eh.  Thought you'd like this short but true story. 🙂 🙂  Idiot.  When are you coming to machete me to death? 

Blah blah bullshit. Yawn.

wanker. No woman has ever been near you. First mistake.

If you're going to lie, at least try.